Anger at mass Muslim rapes = mass Muslim rapes, IF NOT WORSE

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Whichever way the wind blows Harry. :chuckle:

You seem to think I say things people want to hear, when that is the furthest from the truth. I am nothing but honest on here and I don't try to convince anybody to be my friend. I don't say anything to please others, if it does, so be it. Your obsessive attacks on me and your rape thread posts, plus all the others you feel God is telling you attack, has really shown me a lot about you. :)

glorydaz

If no rapist ever has an excuse to rape, then it follows that God does not allow any rapist to rape.

Wow.....the brilliance around here is leaving me speechless. :shocked:

If no sinner ever has an excuse to sin, then it follows that God does not allow any sinner to sin.

glorydaz

You seem to think I say things people want to hear, when that is the furthest from the truth. I am nothing but honest on here and I don't try to convince anybody to be my friend. I don't say anything to please others, if it does, so be it. Your obsessive attacks on me and your rape thread posts, plus all the others you feel God is telling you attack, has really shown me a lot about you. :)

Oh my....another impressive post. :popcorn:

1PeaceMaker

Anyone who could be responsible for her own rape would be responsible for a death penalty offense as an accessory to the crime.

Hence the reason women are stoned for being raped under sharia law.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anyone who could be responsible for her own rape would be responsible for a death penalty offense as an accessory to the crime.

Hence the reason women are stoned for being raped under sharia law.

Well, we all know how sharia law works and the mindset behind it.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You sound more like pj every single day. :sigh:
You sound more like the retarded Doser every day.
:vomit:

So why do you think God allowed you to be raped?
One possibility is so I could confront the retards that think women deserve to be raped.

Or are you saying He was not able to stop it?
You get more ridiculous every day.

glorydaz

If I could stop someone from doing something evil, I would do it.

Why, when you have already said that God lets evil come upon us for our own good?

He does allow evil for our own good. Are you denying that? Romans 5:3-4KJV

I would try to prevent it because I don't know what God is allowing until after it's done.
It could very well be that He wants me to intervene....for some other reason. I already explained that to you, but you don't like it, I guess.

I can't know God's will until I look back and see what happened.

Yes you can.

Not on most things, I most certainly can't. If I could then I'd be a prophet...which I'm not.

glorydaz

Then stop trying to stop evil if it's all for our own good.
You don't want to stop things that are good for us, do ya?

I'm wondering why you're working so hard to reason this out with your human understanding....instead of trusting that God has higher purposes than we can ever know at the time.

You do realize that we are not puppets, right? I trust the Lord to lead me in all things. When I find myself in a position to stop evil, I will attempt to do so....knowing full well and TRUSTING that God may have other outcomes than what I can see. Therefore, I don't attempt to second guess God. It's called walking by faith not by sight. :chew:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I saw a news article about it happening to a poor little 13 year old.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/03/somalia-rape-amnesty

Absolutely horrible. From the article:

Amnesty said Duhulow was originally reported by witnesses as being 23 years old, based on her appearance, but established from her father that she was a child. He told Amnesty that when they tried to report her rape to the militia, the child was accused of adultery and detained. None of the men accused was arrested.

Victim blaming at it's finest.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm wondering why you're working so hard to reason this out with your human understanding
And just what sort of understanding are you using ---- monkey understanding????
Why are you trying so hard to reason that all evil is for our own good?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You do realize that we are not puppets, right?
I'm wondering if you do.
You seem to think that anything you do, or anyone else does is God's will or else they couldn't have done it.
Perilously close to Calvinism.