Anger at mass Muslim rapes = mass Muslim rapes, IF NOT WORSE

LoneStar

Wrongly assumed to be about Satan, and easily proved to be about God by John 12:40.

"He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them."

That "He" is clearly God Almighty, who is the God of this world. Just because some translator used a lower case "g" in the Corinthians passage doesn't prove that Satan is a god with the power to blind, especially in light of John 12:40.

Nothing about Satan ruling the world.

Proves Satan has been cast out and isn't ruling the world presently. Christ is reigning presently, as it is written, until all his enemies are made his footstool.

:e4e:
I would have to say that since the wickedness of the world has not ceased, then the reigner of this world hasn't made a difference in that regard. The wickedness goes on as it did before the reign changed.

elohiym

I would have to say that since the wickedness of the world has not ceased, then the reigner of this world hasn't made a difference in that regard. The wickedness goes on as it did before the reign changed.

When I believed in the present reign of Christ I repented from wickedness. In my opinion, swords are turned into plowshares over time, one person at a time. God's love is the most powerful weapon that exists to defeat evil, and I have seen it work too many times to doubt that.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Wrongly assumed to be about Satan, and easily proved to be about God by John 12:40.

"He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them."

That "He" is clearly God Almighty, who is the God of this world. Just because some translator used a lower case "g" in the Corinthians passage doesn't prove that Satan is a god with the power to blind, especially in light of John 12:40.

Nothing about Satan ruling the world.

Proves Satan has been cast out and isn't ruling the world presently. Christ is reigning presently, as it is written, until all his enemies are made his footstool.

I know what the Bible tells us about satan's power on earth, you are confused - :confused:

elohiym

I know what the Bible tells us about satan's power on earth, you are confused - :confused:

Well, if you can't see it I'm not going to twist your arm. But I will try and help you again by pointing out there are numerous scriptures that prove Christ is reigning now, and that fact demolishes whatever idea you are imagining about Satan ruling. Really, it's just mythology that most Christians don't believe because most believe the Apostles Creed that states Christ is reigning now, not Satan.

LoneStar

When I believed in the present reign of Christ I repented from wickedness. In my opinion, swords are turned into plowshares over time, one person at a time. God's love is the most powerful weapon that exists to defeat evil, and I have seen it work too many times to doubt that.
I am signifying that wickedness is here no matter which you ckaim is reigning now, i thibk most would say wickedness has increased. i don't think anyone would say it has decreased.

elohiym

I am signifying that wickedness is here no matter which you ckaim is reigning now, i thibk most would say wickedness has increased. i don't think anyone would say it has decreased.

I'm not the Father, so I can't see into the hearts of men to make a global assessment, but I can make some reasonable assumptions. The number of Christians in the global population has increased massively since the time Christ took the throne of David. Are increasing numbers of Christians evidence of decreasing wickedness? I think so. Also, an entire body of law was abrogated (Col 2:14), necessarily resulting in fewer transgressions. Seems like an argument could be made it has decreased significantly.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
No, it's not. Though that does seem to be the *reasoning* behind such selective outrage.

Yea it is.
It's one thing to be evil like enjoying torture.
It's another when it's done in the name of God as in Torquemada of the grand inquisition.
It's one thing to be evil and enjoy raping a weaker individual.
It's another thing to be raping the weaker vulnerable ones in the name of God.

You will figure this out on judgement day when the wicked receive greater or lesser degrees of punishment in the lake of fire.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yea it is.
It's another when it's done in the name of God as in Torquemada of the grand inquisition.

You will figure this out on judgement day when the wicked receive greater or lesser degrees of punishment in the lake of fire.

Ladies and gentlemen, your daily dose of doublethink.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yea it is.

No it's not. An evil act does not change because of the who the person is or the reason they are committing the act.

IF you truly believe it does, then you must support hate crime legislation.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
No it's not. An evil act does not change because of the who the person is or the reason they are committing the act.

IF you truly believe it does, then you must support hate crime legislation.

Idiotville

There's no such thing as a hate crime a crime is a crime is a crime according to your logic at its logical conclusion which reveals your intellectual dishonesty on this matter. Thank you.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Idiotville

Step away from the mirror ...

There's no such thing as a hate crime a crime

Of course not ... however, YOUR views say the opposite.

is a crime is a crime according to your logic

Oh ... and compared to *your* logic of "a crime is not a crime" ... which is where your "logic" leads.

at its logical conclusion which reveals your intellectual dishonesty on this matter. Thank you.

Your ridiculous little opinion has been duly noted and discarded.

You're welcome.

PureX

Idiotville

There's no such thing as a hate crime a crime is a crime is a crime according to your logic at its logical conclusion which reveals your intellectual dishonesty on this matter. Thank you.
Of course there are hate crimes.

Hate crimes are different from other crimes in that they intend to do harm to more than just their specific victims. They intend to terrorize a whole group of people by choosing an anonymous 'type' of victim. So that the crime is not against that victim, only, but against the whole group to which that victim belongs. That's why these crimes are taken as a greater threat to society than crimes against specific individuals. Hate crimes are acts of terrorism against whole groups or 'types' of people. Not just against individuals.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Hate crimes are different in that they intent to do harm to more than just their specific victims. They intend to terrorize a whole group of people by choosing an anonymous 'type' of victim. So that the crime is not against the that victim, only, but against the whole group to which that victim belongs. That's why these crimes are taken as a greater threat to society than crimes against specific individuals.

Ah, but you must remember, when a criminal act is given different categories based on who does the crime to who, we end up with this type of "logic":

Yea it is.

This is exactly why we end up with threads that malign rape victims and threads that show outrage based on those who are doing the raping.

Because Muslims are more despised than any other group, rape is bad. None of THEIR victims *deserve* to be raped.

PureX

Ah, but you must remember, when a criminal act is given different categories based on who does the crime to who, we end up with this type of "logic":

This is exactly why we end up with threads that malign rape victims and threads that show outrage based on those who are doing the raping.

Because Muslims are more despised than any other group, rape is bad. None of their victims *deserve* to be raped.
Bigotry jaundices the bigot's eyes and mind to the point of producing this kind of ill-logic.

Basically, because it must seek to justify itself whenever it stands exposed.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bigotry jaundices the bigot's eyes and mind to the point of producing this kind of ill-logic.

Basically, because it must seek to justify itself whenever it stands exposed.

Well of course.

Granite

Hall of Fame

Hate crimes are different from other crimes in that they intend to do harm to more than just their specific victims. They intend to terrorize a whole group of people by choosing an anonymous 'type' of victim. So that the crime is not against that victim, only, but against the whole group to which that victim belongs. That's why these crimes are taken as a greater threat to society than crimes against specific individuals. Hate crimes are acts of terrorism against whole groups or 'types' of people. Not just against individuals.

Certain crimes are more heinous and do deserve special recognition: Lynching is a prime example of a socially-acceptable form of murder that isn't simply murder anymore.