Anger at mass Muslim rapes = mass Muslim rapes, IF NOT WORSE

glorydaz

Rape is not about immoral women, just stop your flapping gums. I told you you were way out of line on the rape threads, you sir, are stubborn.

P jammies is asking for a spanking. He'll deserve whatever he gets, too. Guess I'll have to go find my paddle. :think:

glorydaz

Considering that boy, girls, women, men and senior citizens have all been targeted as victims of rape, it is ridiculous to pretend this has anything to do with feminism ... outside of wondering WHY excuses are made for rapists IF the victim just happens to be a woman.

The only excuses that I'm seeing are those made for strippers. But you won't see those excuses coming from Scripture.

Proverbs 7:10-12
And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house: Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)​

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If you are so "mentally toughened" that rape would be a breeze for you, how come you can't take people's comments without having to act provoked, like someone is hurting you?

She whines more than anyone here, and she feels it necessary to explain her rationale 50 different ways but it's all the same. Repugnant

glorydaz

If you are so "mentally toughened" that rape would be a breeze for you, how come you can't take people's comments without having to act provoked, like someone is hurting you?

I never used the word "toughened", that was your "honorable" husband discussing my private body parts. And I used "breeze" as a comparison to death or being penetrated by a foreign object. I'm not surprised, in the least, that you've twisted what I actually said....it's your and hubby's MO. (It sure didn't take you any time at all to take this thread right to the gutter, though, did it?) :chuckle:

And, I wasn't acting like I was hurt. I was simply ensuring that pjamies had a little lesson in reaping what he sows. Just as I always try to do in my responses to people like you. I never miss a chance to reinforce one of God's principles.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am still trying to figure out the IF NOT WORSE comment in the OP.

Everyone should be angry at rapists. All of them.

That being said, they are the same (not worse) as all other rapists.

Despicable, nasty human beings who should be on the receiving end of the DP.

glorydaz

She whines more than anyone here, and she feels it necessary to explain her rationale 50 different ways but it's all the same. Repugnant

I'm not surprised you find my consistency "repugnant". That happens because I base my opinions on the word of God....which says the same thing in many different ways.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I was simply ensuring that pjamies had a little lesson in reaping what he sows. Just as I always try to do in my responses to people like you. I never miss a chance to reinforce one of God's principles.

Nope, you never miss a chance to attempt belittling others and imposing your will. It's insane that you think you're being godly. :duh:

This Charming Manc

Who the heck is faultless? I can think of only one.

The rest of us in our natural selves have guilt, imperfection and responsibility for numerous things.

However when it come to rape the responsibility lies with the perpetrator not the victim. Unwise and ill advised dress, behaviour and morals never can be used justify rape.

Unclear consent is another issue which does muddy the waters though.

Just as not every victim of rape is FAULTLESS.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who the heck is faultless? I can think of only one.

The rest of us in our natural selves have guilt, imperfection and responsibility for numerous things.

However when it come to rape the responsibility lies with the perpetrator not the victim. Unwise and ill advised dress, behaviour and morals never can be used justify rape.

^ This ...

1PeaceMaker

I never used the word "toughened"

Uh, violated by the embarrassment and unwanted touching by a man not my husband....nothing to do with PAIN. Nothing to do with toughened body parts.

So if it doesn't toughen the mind or body, why would those experiences show you that rape was a breeze?

Can you explain how your female experience help you get over feeling violated by rape or make it a "breeze?"

It seemed you were implying such when you mentioned certain things.

And, I wasn't acting like I was hurt.

So why did you start belittling him? You didn't make a point. You started name-calling and threatening a "paddling."

He didn't sow anything to deserve belittling if you weren't bothered.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Nope, you never miss a chance to attempt belittling others and imposing your will. It's insane that you think you're being godly. :duh:

She's bragged about not helping poor people. Don't know why you guys keep getting sucked down this black hole, the ignore feature still works.:sheep:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
then you might see that not every case of rape is committed for the same reason.
There is only one reason why a rapist rapes.
It is because they want to rape.
They don't rape because they want to exercise to lose weight or any other reason except to RAPE.

And if you really believed that it is God's will that strippers deserve to be raped to teach them a lesson about the morals of stripping, then you would not try to prevent it.
But you then say you would indeed stop a rapist from raping me, if I was stripping, by pounding him into the ground.