Anger at mass Muslim rapes = mass Muslim rapes, IF NOT WORSE

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because the way women dress just overwhelms men's self-control and they can't help themselves? Of course we deny that.

That is because you are using common sense ...

Rape is about control and anger. Forced sex is just the weapon being utilized in this instance.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's one way to do it, but it has to be a large chunk of citizenry or else you end up with like 10% of the population in make shift prisons.
Yep.

Of course we could burn down all the prison houses.
(I had to say that! hehe!)

But I'm not so certain it would take the whole country to unite all at once.
Look at the mob riots that have happened in cities.
It doesn't take long to make the authorities completely useless to control the situation.

I don't know.
But I know that a lot more folks are increasingly getting fed up with the fact that the "authorities" we have set up are not as well equipped to protect us as we once thought.

musterion

Good. :thumb:
Don't let GloryDaz fool you.
She has high-fived Doser on just about everything (if not all) he said about rape victims.
She is just as wrong as Doser on the issue of rape victims.

I do not see Glory coming from the same place Res is on this (again, I'm not able to give him the BotD). She explained her heart on this and she does have a point that goes well beyond rape.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now Tam, be fair.
I am.

I have always hated the women's lib movement.
I am a firm believer of different roles for men and women.

So anyone that would even suggest that I use rape as the Women's Liberation "go to" idol is a darn fool.

glorydaz

I'm not going to give details, but I did exactly that and rebuilt my life from scratch.

Suck it up? Yep.

Everyone's done it at some time in their lives, and if they haven't then they're fools. We learn from our mistakes, and we either suck it up and move on or we remain whiners our entire lives. God's natural law of reaping what we sow has a PURPOSE. That purpose is that we LEARN and move on....we don't sit on our behinds and whine about how unfair life is. We accept the consequences for our bad behavior and move on....hopefully in another direction. That is Doser's point. The point that causes every liberal head to spin around in circles. Sadly, this country is being overrun by whiners. They are the entitlement generation. They never "deserve" to suffer. Even strippers don't deserve to suffer any consequences for their bad behavior....they must be just fine and dandy the way they are. :think:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am.

So anyone that would even suggest that I use rape as the Women's Liberation "go to" idol is a darn fool.

Considering that boy, girls, women, men and senior citizens have all been targeted as victims of rape, it is ridiculous to pretend this has anything to do with feminism ... outside of wondering WHY excuses are made for rapists IF the victim just happens to be a woman.

glorydaz

I am.

Not everything is directed TO you, Tam....nor is everything I say about you. It's like the Bible....not all is addressed to us, but it's all for our edification. Now, if you could understand that the Women's LIB movement does use rape in exactly the way I said, then you might see that not every case of rape is committed for the same reason. Just as not every victim of rape is FAULTLESS.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rape is not about immoral women

It's interesting that rape (a sexual assault normally towards women) is somehow different than *other* crimes or assaults.

Why on earth would anyone wish to deny women the right to say "no" to a man? :think:

musterion

I am.

...was talking about something else...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course I would pound him into the ground.
So you would go against your belief that it's God's will for strippers to be raped by a rapist?
Interesting, to say the least.
Why would you try to prevent God's will from being carried out?

glorydaz

I am not a women's libber AT ALL.
So you can save that smoke and mirror routine for your idiot squad to rally around.

Quit it. I wasn't even talking TO YOU or ABOUT YOU. You, however, refuse to stop saying, "YOUR IDIOT SQUAD".

It's hardly a smoke and mirror routine just because you can't see the Women's LIB agenda. You really need to quit taking this so personally, and these kinds of posts only show me that you're not yet able to do that.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you would go against your belief that it's God's will for strippers to be raped by a rapist?

:think: Both interesting and valid questions.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

This question is interesting, to say the least.

glorydaz

It isn't God's will that men sin, is it? But He still allows sin to remain in this world, and He still allows suffering. There is such a thing as God's permissive will. I've seen some odd understandings of permissive will, but I take the middle of the road common sense understanding. That God allows suffering for a variety of reasons....all for man's good. That they turn to Him, that they learn to do good, that they can help others get through what they did, and that they are being conformed into the image of the Son. Just as He allowed the Lord to die on the cross....

I would never presume to know what God was allowing until He had already allowed it. Which is why I have said that it is only AFTER we see what He DID allow that we can know HE allowed it for some purpose we might not even understand.

If I could stop someone from doing something evil, I would do it. If I succeeded I would know that I was used by God to keep evil from happening. I can't know God's will until I look back and see what happened.

Say we put robbery in place of rape. I would say exactly the same thing. Or any other act....I would say the same. So, no, I am not going against my belief by what I've said.

glorydaz

It's interesting that rape (a sexual assault normally towards women) is somehow different than *other* crimes or assaults.

Why on earth would anyone wish to deny women the right to say "no" to a man? :think:

Another rabbit trail....for distraction purposes. :chuckle: