ECT Would MAD be more accepted if Gal 2:7 were not in the text

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Spin/deceit, by Christ rejectors LALiar, wolf Naggie:

Romans 11 KJV
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

John does not hear you Dialogos, nor any sound teaching. He does not hear prophecy, let alone confess Jesus Christ fulfilled these words of Isaiah, on His cross. He is unteachable.

He is deaf as well as blind, and to be greatly pitied.

musterion

John does not hear you Dialogos, nor any sound teaching. He does not hear prophecy, let alone confess Jesus Christ fulfilled these words of Isaiah, on His cross. He is unteachable.

You're doing the 21st century version of a busybody old woman going house to house not minding your own business, teaching that which is false and presuming to instruct men. Report to your husband for a disciplining.

john w

Hall of Fame

Naggie: Here is the bird, "god," and shove this...

for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You're doing the 21st century version of a busybody old woman going house to house not minding your own business, teaching that which is false and presuming to instruct men. Report to your husband for a disciplining.

This tactic will not work to silence me, Musty, for my good husband stands and looks over my shoulder, not only when I receive the vile cursings from your MAD associates; but also as I post, and my responses usually have to seriously tone down his emotional opinions about all of you, who love to attack me, when I give our answers. (I rarely post alone or without his oversight.)

The Gospel of Jesus Christ IS my (our) business, and I am countering false teachers, with the help of my husband, who is not allowed to post on TOL.

You will prove to be really fortunate if never found in the same room with him, or on the same forum with him, for he could easily and happily level you.

For our age has nothing to do with the validity or strength of our witness.

So there . . .

Dialogos

john w said:
Acts 3 KJV
19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

How about you take a break from your tantrum and actually read my post!

John W said:
The KJV is just a bad translation here.

"when" is a poor word to translate οπως. "That" or "so that" is really the better translation.

Even the NKJ corrects this.
"Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, 20 "and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, (Act 3:19 NKJ)
Can you dig it?

Dialogos

You want to actually answer my post anytime soon or have you punted and are settling for Ad Hominem attacks now?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks!!! A Christ rejector not approving of me!!! Thanks again, you child of the devil.

So prove that you are not dead in your sins when the new covenant was put in place by the cross.

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

You want the flesh to live because you are still in your sins.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You vile perverter, holding hands with another wolf, who denies that the Lord Jesus Christ is God.

You make most of TOL sick, you loser.

Jesus is my Lord but He certainly is not yours.

You are a fake who has never had your sins washed away as Paul did--

Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

and Paul taught--

Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

As Peter taught--

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

LA

Dialogos

:chuckle:

I remain convinced that John W is really a double agent dropped behind the lines deep into MAD territory for the purposes of representing MAD as poorly as possible making honest and thoughtful people run far and fast from MAD as John W is an expert at making MAD look as moronic and frivolous as is humanly possible.

Just when I think MAD couldn't sound any more ridiculous, John W comes along and time and time again lowers the bar.

John has to be play acting most of the time, I have serious doubts that anyone could actually be that puerile.

Nevertheless, having John W represent the MAD camp is really the best gift ever given to non MAD theologies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The whole ungodly bunch of you are to be pitied . . .

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

I'm not ungodly anymore! I have the righteousness of God upon me (Romans 3:21-22 KJV). It's UNTO ALL and UPON ALL THEM THAT BELIEVE 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)! If anyone is to be pitied it's you in your denial that the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for ALL to be testified in due time (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

I'm not ungodly anymore! I have the righteousness of God upon me (Romans 3:21-22 KJV). It's UNTO ALL and UPON ALL THEM THAT BELIEVE 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)! If anyone is to be pitied it's you in your denial that the man Christ Jesus gave Himself a ransom for ALL to be testified in due time (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV.

Amen! At least Nang still has her grouchiness/crankiness! That's
at least something?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MADISTS sure get on the nerves of the Calvinists! Nang is especially
on the warpath lately? You'd think Nang is scared that, Madists might
be right after all! Which they are! But, I don't wish to be the one that
tells her!! No, not me!! She's turning posters into the "Woodshed"
hoping to get at least, "one" Madist banned? Then, she can work
on the others, I suppose?

The problem with Calvinists is, they are blind when it comes to seeing
ANY kind of "free-will choice" in the entire Bible! Whereas, Madists see
copious amounts of free-will choice being presented in God's written
word! Christ Himself gave a good example of free-will choice in; Luke
13:34 when He stated; "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the
prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would
I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood
under her wings, and ye would not!

Christ (God the Son in human flesh said that!) According to the Calvinists,
Christ's children had no free-will choice, to turn to Him? Isn't that
interesting? Here, God in the flesh, admits that "Jerusalem" HAD the
ability of free-will choice but, chose not to? Yet, the Calvinists, see NO
free-will choice in the entire Bible? Well, God in the flesh disagreed with
them, when He walked the earth!

I think I'll trust what, God in the flesh thought/said, and believed/believes!
However, that's just me! That's the way I roll!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nevertheless, having John W represent the MAD camp is really the best gift ever given to non MAD theologies.

:up:

That's why I have always fought for John W not to be banned.

Johnny W does a better job of showing people the errors of MAD than any non-MADist ever could.

Johnny W is the Brian Williams of TOL.

musterion

Christ was raised! We are not in our sins!

1 Corinthians 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

A fact which the Reformed (and many non-reformed) miss; hence their mindset focused of the salvation evidence - not based simply on faith in Christ - but of sanctifying works a la Lordship Salvation, 2nd blessings, confessionalism, "keeping short accounts," practical eradicationism, lawkeeping, etc.

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

I remain convinced that John W is really a double agent dropped behind the lines deep into MAD territory for the purposes of representing MAD as poorly as possible making honest and thoughtful people run far and fast from MAD as John W is an expert at making MAD look as moronic and frivolous as is humanly possible.

Just when I think MAD couldn't sound any more ridiculous, John W comes along and time and time again lowers the bar.

John has to be play acting most of the time, I have serious doubts that anyone could actually be that puerile.

Thanks! Another wolf-ette not approving of me, and spamming talk show psycho babble. This is my week!

Thanks for checkin' in, Oprah.

john w

Hall of Fame
:up:

That's why I have always fought for John W not to be banned.

Johnny W does a better job of showing people the errors of MAD than any non-MADist ever could.

Johnny W is the Brian Williams of TOL.

Wow, wimpy!! Back from slumming, are you? Gotten a job yet, sweetie, or, are you still unemployed, like Brian Williams?

The habitual liar, and spineless wimp, of TOL, who free loads off his wife, weighing in! At least Brian Williams, unlike you, Craigie pie, does not embarrassment his family, and is not going through a divorce, like you, punk.

So there.