ECT Would MAD be more accepted if Gal 2:7 were not in the text

SaulToPaul 2

MADists disdain study of any kind. Their concept of studying "theology" is reading the KJV only, and revising it to fit the delusional presuppositions that God has imposed upon them for their lack of love for the truth.

Hopefully, there are many readers on TOL that can see through this MAD delusion, and I commend you for providing the excellent light of reason and revelation that counters this manifestation of lawlessness.

Nang

Entire post quoted.
Liar.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Entire post quoted.
Liar.

So defend yourself then, from my post. Tell us the many versions of the bible you read, the names of the volumes of church history you have studied, the elders who have taught you theology proper, and all the early Christian testimonies you have exposed your mind and heart to, in order to learn more and more about the God of Covenant and Grace, who you profess to know.

And tell us, if after a lifetime of such holy pursuits, whether you deny the Kingship of God Almighty or not.

john w

Hall of Fame

Do not confuse your lack of reading comprehension skills, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV problem of yours, with any alleged error on my part, in what I posted, demonstrating, chapter and verse, that the believing remnant of the nation Israel awaits their deliverance at the second coming, "the second time."

SaulToPaul 2

So defend yourself then, from my post. Tell us the many versions of the bible you read, the names of the volumes of church history you have studied, the elders who have taught you theology proper, and all the early Christian testimonies you have exposed your mind and heart to, in order to learn more and more about the God of Covenant and Grace, who you profess to know.

And tell us, if after a lifetime of such holy pursuits, whether you deny the Kingship of God Almighty or not.

What a mess.
We study the Holy Bible, and believe what we read.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Of course.

That does not mean, however, that the Kingdom of Heaven is on the earth today as your catholic brother Arsenios Hall stated.

Christ's Kingdom is not of this world.

You still fail to see this truth.

That is why you cannot defend your wacko beliefs with any credibility.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course.

That does not mean, however, that the Kingdom of Heaven is on the earth today as your catholic brother Arsenios Hall stated.

The Kingdom of Heaven is not a return to the building of a stone temple and animal sacrifices.

Only unbelievers would attempt that.

LA

Dialogos

Do not confuse your lack of reading comprehension skills, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV problem of yours, with any alleged error on my part, in what I posted, demonstrating, chapter and verse, that the believing remnant of the nation Israel awaits their deliverance at the second coming, "the second time."

Nice try, but STP didn't argue that their "deliverance" came at the second coming. He argued that their atonement came at the second coming.

STP post#250 said:
Assuming that we could not "splain" 2 Peter 3:15,

the facts remain that Peter's doctrine does not match Paul's.

Peter - the atonement is at the 2nd coming, inheritance is a city
Paul - the atonement is past, inheritance is heaven
(highlighted by me for emphasis)

Heir chimed in and said:
Heir post 298 said:
Yep! They look forward, while we look back!

So where in the bible does it say this?

No answer:

Just like there is no answer to my questions regarding 2 Peter 3:15.
Just like you have no intelligent answer to 1 Peter 1:9 or 1 Peter 3:21.
Just like Heir never gave an answer to why Paul is instructing the Corinthians in the New Covenant celebration of the Lord's Supper.
Just like Musterion totally ignored post #245.

Is there some tactical guideline you all pass around that says, "when confronted with clear biblical evidence contrary to MAD theology, post an insult, ignore the verse and move on."?

:bang:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MADists disdain study of any kind. Their concept of studying "theology" is reading the KJV only, and revising it to fit the delusional presuppositions that God has imposed upon them for their lack of love for the truth.

Hopefully, there are many readers on TOL that can see through this MAD delusion, and I commend you for providing the excellent light of reason and revelation that counters this manifestation of lawlessness.

Nang

You ought to win an, "Academy Award" for this performance Nang?
"Best cranky/grouchy character roll!" Emphasis on, "Character!"
Because, you can't be that cranky and be a 'real person' can ya?

I vote for Nang, to be the, "Last person on planet earth you'd want
to get caught in an elevator with?" Can you imagine all the gripping,
complaining, and belly-aching you'd have to put up with? The very
thought strikes "Terror" in my heart!!

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
What a mess.
We study the Holy Bible, and believe what we read.

They See Themselves Now, Reflecting On All The Years They Duped Themselves While Being Duped By Their Elders and Then Accuse Others Of Their Own Mistakes. I'm Speaking Of Nang At This Time And Others That Do That. Bitterness Is A Poison, Another Tool For The Devil. Gotta Go ! Surf's Up !

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You ought to win an, "Academy Award" for this performance Nang?
"Best cranky/grouchy character roll!" Emphasis on, "Character!"
Because, you can't be that cranky and be a 'real person' can ya?

I vote for Nang, to be the, "Last person on planet earth you'd want
to get caught in an elevator with?" Can you imagine all the gripping,
complaining, and belly-aching you'd have to put up with? The very
thought strikes "Terror" in my heart!!

What will strike terror into your heart, is you standing before God giving an account of yourself.

2Co 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
2Co 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men;.

Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Heb 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
Heb 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Heb 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What will strike terror into your heart, is you standing before God giving an account of yourself.

2Co 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
2Co 5:11 Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men;.

Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Heb 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
Heb 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Heb 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
Heb 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Have you EVER written a post that wasn't threatening in one way
or another? You're always threatening posters with something or
another! You kept saying I was gonna be beheaded, and it didn't
come to fruition? How come? You said another poster would be
burned! And, another would be shot full of arrows? Maybe you
should get out of the "Prediction business" you're not to good
at it!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nice try, but STP didn't argue that their "deliverance" came at the second coming. He argued that their atonement came at the second coming.

Heir chimed in and said:

So where in the bible does it say this?

No answer:

Just like there is no answer to my questions regarding 2 Peter 3:15.
Just like you have no intelligent answer to 1 Peter 1:9 or 1 Peter 3:21.
Just like Heir never gave an answer to why Paul is instructing the Corinthians in the New Covenant celebration of the Lord's Supper.
Just like Musterion totally ignored post #245.

Is there some tactical guideline you all pass around that says, "when confronted with clear biblical evidence contrary to MAD theology, post an insult, ignore the verse and move on."?

:bang:

Madists are bound by a lying spirit.

LA