ECT Would MAD be more accepted if Gal 2:7 were not in the text

Nang

TOL Subscriber
BIble please!

I am sick of the traditions of men being bandied about.

Where IN THE BIBLE does it say that the atonement for Israel will be during the second coming rather than the cross?

Second, 'splain Hebrews 10:12-14. Because it is absolutely clear that there by one offering (the cross) Christ makes forever perfect those who are being made holy.

Another alternative would be to just believe the Word of God rather than the man-made dispensational charts.

Amen.

. . . And BTW, what happened to the necessity of offering innocent blood to work atonement?

Hopefully, the MADists will not tell us the blood of the second atonement will be a restoration of animal sacrifices in the temple!

Gag . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
The "second coming"-"the second time:"

Acts 7:13 KJV
And at the second time Joseph was made known to his brethren; and Joseph's kindred was made known unto Pharaoh.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation

Acts 3 KJV
19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

1 Peter 1 KJV
1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: 7 that the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 8 whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: 9 receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Since when did the definition of "atonement," become an "appearance?"

To deny two atonements, is not to deny Christ's second appearing at the end, to deliver the Kingdom to God the Father. See I Corinthians 15:20-28

Atonements and divine visitations are two different things . . .

"For Christ was offered
ONCE to bear the sins of many. (Atonement) To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, (Visitation) apart from sin, for salvation." Hebrews 928

john w

Hall of Fame
Since when did the definition of "atonement," become an "appearance?"

To deny two atonements, is not to deny Christ's second appearing at the end, to deliver the Kingdom to God the Father. See I Corinthians 15:20-28

Atonements and divine visitations are two different things . . .

"For Christ was offered
ONCE to bear the sins of many. (Atonement) To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, (Visitation) apart from sin, for salvation." Hebrews 928

Spin....deceit, from the clueless wolf-ette...

Acts 3 KJV
19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation

1 Peter 1 KJV

5 who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: 7 that the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 8 whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: 9 receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls

Romans 11 KJV
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Naggie: It does not mean that....figurative....The Church is Israel..........

You wicked, vile, Calvinist deceiver, wolf-ette, "replacement theology" thief/robber.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Acts 3 KJV

1 Peter 1 KJV

5 who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: 7 that the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 8 whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: 9 receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls

Romans 11 KJV
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

You wicked, vile, Calvinist deceiver, wolf-ette, "replacement theology" thief/robber.

Do you realize how completely you deny the cross work of Jesus Christ, with such twisted posts?

:devil:

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you realize how completely you deny the cross work of Jesus Christ, with such twisted posts?

:devil:

No, I showed you chapter and verse, in which to soak that satanic 'mind" of yours, and this is your best shot-"twisted posts?"

Get saved, you vile, filthy perverter of the gospel of Christ.

And quit using his name, as you hate Him, along with your father, the devil,flipping the bird at Him, every chance you get, you wolf.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

John W, Goat.Mat.ch 25.

Acts 3 KJV

They repented and were converted and had their sins blotted out, thus being in condition to receive Christ when He returns.

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

1 peter 1 answers that.

Believers are kept by the power of God through faith now, not speaking of some future event supposedly causing men to repent then.

1 Peter 1 KJV

Romans 11 KJV

If everyone says something often enough then they think what they say must be true.

According to Romans ch 11 the unbelievers were cut off and could only be grafted in if they believed during their lifetime, and the same situation of needing to be grafted in exists for all men whether they be Jew or Gentile, for those of that first generation who were cut of are now all dead whether some were grafted back in or not.

Rom 11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

The truth of Christ coming out of Zion to turn ungodliness away from Jacob is that He already did, for the scripture declares that Christ will never come out of Zion again, but rather will bring Zion with Him at His return, from where He reigns over Gods House today. Rev.ch 21.

If any be not in that new covenant inaugurated at the cross, they they are still dead in their sins.

Your manner of speaking testifies to the fact that you John W are dead in your sins.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
The "second coming"-"the second time:"

Acts 7:13 KJV
And at the second time Joseph was made known to his brethren; and Joseph's kindred was made known unto Pharaoh.

Acts 3 KJV

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

1 Peter 1 KJV
1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 2 elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: 7 that the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: 8 whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: 9 receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls
crazy MAD wacko!

Dialogos

Its been awhile since I saw scripture ripped from context so badly...

:nono:
The first one really isn't your fault John.

Acts 3 KJV

The KJV is just a bad translation here.

"when" is a poor word to translate οπως. "That" or "so that" is really the better translation.

Even the NKJ corrects this.
"Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, 20 "and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, (Act 3:19 NKJ)

But this one pretty well is.

John W said:
Right, Christ appears a second time without sin! Did you catch that?

Can you dig it?

Christ isn't bearing sin when He comes a second time. There is no second atonement. Christ dealt with sin once, on the cross. You don't even see that this verse directly contradicts the claims you are trying to defend, do you?

Denying this makes you very much like the catholics who have the peculiar idea that the blood of Christ is offered in atonement for sin over, and over, and over again.

I honestly had no idea that MAD teaches the same perverted doctrine.

And it saddens me to discover it.

John W said:
1 Peter 1 KJV

A great text that doesn't support the denial of the once for all time atonement of Christ that SaultoPaul introduced and you appear to be defending.

John W said:

You probably also don't realize that Paul is quoting from the Septuagint (Isaiah 27:9) here. Paul isn't talking about some future atonement, he is quoting from Isaiah who was foreshadowing the cross.

John W said:

And this is what we've come to expect from you John.

:rolleyes:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Your manner of speaking testifies to the fact that you John W are dead in your sins.

LA

What is worse?

The way he and his MAD cohorts twist the holy words of God, or the way they speak to the saints of God?

Both practices give witness to their ungodliness, and when I first react with anger, I MUST remind myself, they are to be pitied . . . for they have no part in Christ, else they would not always be so hateful. . . and wrong.

john w

Hall of Fame
Spin/deceit, by Christ rejectors LALiar, wolf Naggie:

who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

john w

Hall of Fame

receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Its been awhile since I saw scripture ripped from context so badly...

Yes.

This abuse of God's Holy Word upsets me 100x more than the personal insults that always accompany my decision to confront the deliberate practice.

john w

Hall of Fame
What is worse?

The way he and his MAD cohorts twist the holy words of God, or the way they speak to the saints of God?

Both practices give witness to their ungodliness, and when I react with anger, I MUST remind myself, they are to be pitied . . . for they have no part in Christ, else they would not always be so hateful.

You vile perverter, holding hands with another wolf, who denies that the Lord Jesus Christ is God.

You make most of TOL sick, you loser.

john w

Hall of Fame

Acts 3 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame

Romans 11 KJV