What does TOL mean to you?

heir

TOL Subscriber
With the world on it's course, I am thankful that TOL is here that the word of the Lord may have free course and be glorified.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, gag me . . .

TOL is worse than East LA, or Chicago. Street gangs rule; violence is routine; lawlessness abounds. (Of course a gentleman lawyer from the south knows nothing of this kind of ugly "neighborhood" of dog-eat-dog!)

I have been hurt by professing "Christians" worse on TOL, than I have ever been hurt in my life. But he who endures will be saved ... is apparently lost in your evaluation.

Yeah, as long as we know the gang signs, dress the right way, and knife the kids who venture in from 2 blocks over.

I have lived in your neighborhood for almost 8 years, and you admitted recently you knew nothing about me. That was a big hurt, for I could never figure out why you were not interested in me, as a good neighbor would naturally be. I still wonder about that . . . and am not settling for your syrupy analogy in the least.

Oh, gag me . . .
It sounds a lot like you don't want to be here :think:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, gag me . . .

There is not a material known to mankind that would be strong enough ...

TOL is worse than East LA, or Chicago. Street gangs rule; violence is routine; lawlessness abounds. (Of course a gentleman lawyer from the south knows nothing of this kind of ugly "neighborhood" of dog-eat-dog!)

And yet, you leave your quaint, little neighborhood to troll the streets of what you describe a thug land. :think:

I have been hurt by professing "Christians" worse on TOL, than I have ever been hurt in my life. But he who endures will be saved ... is apparently lost in your evaluation.

Well, perhaps you should whine endlessly about it. I know that always fixes the *perceived* problem.

Yeah, as long as we know the gang signs, dress the right way, and knife the kids who venture in from 2 blocks over.

And the gang members always seek you out due to your virtue and perfection, huh?

I have lived in your neighborhood for almost 8 years, and you admitted recently you knew nothing about me. That was a big hurt, for I could never figure out why you were not interested in me, as a good neighbor would naturally be. I still wonder about that . . . and am not settling for your syrupy analogy in the least.

It couldn't have to do with your sunny, sweet, uplifting disposition, could it?

I know if you were my next door neighbor, I would be dancing a jig in anticipation of a chance to hang out with you.

Oh, gag me . . .

You would chew through the gag ...

glorydaz

Oh, gag me . . .

Oh, gag me . . .

Man, it would suck being you. :nono:

glorydaz

No doubt I have.

So have you.

But I have never been hypocritical or fake . . .

So which is worse?

Confronting fakery or glossing over fakery?

Odd how hypocrites never see themselves for what they are. Nang, you are your own worst enemy. You think people should put you on a pedestal and bow down to your every word of wisdom. It's your ungodly pride that turns people off....put it aside and you might be surprised how friendly people can be.

glorydaz

I agree! I wouldn't want to be Nang, even if she
stopped being "grouchy and cranky! And, that's
totally unlikely.

She's like a spoiled little kid that didn't get voted 'most popular'. You might expect that from a teenager, but good grief.....everybody's got to grow up sometime. :nono:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
She's like a spoiled little kid that didn't get voted 'most popular'. You might expect that from a teenager, but good grief.....everybody's got to grow up sometime. :nono:

Nang's so grouchy, she stands on her front yard and yells; "Get
off my lawn, to herself!"

oatmeal

A place to share what I have learned and continue to learn.

A place to work on some social skills like Ephesians 4:32

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Odd how hypocrites never see themselves for what they are. Nang, you are your own worst enemy. You think people should put you on a pedestal and bow down to your every word of wisdom. It's your ungodly pride that turns people off....put it aside and you might be surprised how friendly people can be.

Nang should at least try and, 'fake it?'