What does TOL mean to you?

rainee

With respect, she's been grousing at me and most things associated with me for a very long time.

I think , if I remember right, the post she just wrote to you here on this thread told me she was hurt you did not show her some support somewhere else?

I'm just saying.

Long, long ago and when was I ever upset with you over hair? :chuckle:

Yes that is fun, I admit.
But long ago seems just like yesterday for some of us, sonny. Maybe Nang was making that point too? Anywho, I looked and there is no emoticon for that! Bye! :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I think , if I remember right, the post she just wrote to you here on this thread told me she was hurt you did not show her some support somewhere else?

I'm just saying.
I think I wrote something about her nursing an old wound. Where did she reference it?

Yes that is fun, I admit.
The best sort of battles.

But long ago seems just like yesterday for some of us, sonny. Maybe Nang was making that point too? Anywho, I looked and there is no emoticon for that! Bye! :)
Like I said, the war has been fairly one sided. Before this she dropped into a POTD by Delmar to suggest I lived for approval of a mod who really didn't understand my post. Just a veritable blizzard of bitter. Bother. Boo.

Never had a bad hair day? ������

(Trying out the new emoticons on the kindle fire)
Unless the new emoticons are empty boxes you've got work to do. :eek: Well, now at least they're diamonds in the rough.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Unless the new emoticons are empty boxes you've got work to do. :eek: Well, now at least they're diamonds in the rough.

Thanks th, .........they show up as going thru on my device(after posted)....but one is half way cut off so must be a glitch in the kindle interface and relay system working within any given medium. Will have to look into. I'm usually on my desktop at home but when out of town I use my kindle :)

paulie

Gurucam

For me, this forum was a god send.

I mostly use the ECT forum, I find it is managed by people who demonstrate genuine open mindedness, in spite of what might be their personal variance to the views of posters.

This must be the most essential fabric on any authentic truth seeking Christian forum.

This forum might just be leaps and bounds above all others.

This forum, its owners and their administrators are a gift to Christianity, especially during this time when the KJV N.T. is so widely misinterpreted and misrepresented.