ECT We know that God does not hear sinners ...

ClimateSanity

There are more. Don't you know what a sin is? If you do not know what a sin is, how then are you coming to God through Jesus for FORGIVENESS of those SINS?

How are you asking for forgiveness if you do not even know what you do wrong?

Who I am is not part of the discussion. You made a claim. It is you who must support that claim.

Do you know what a sin is? How are you sure you know? I do know one thing....the heart is desperately wicked....all men are included. The Pharisees were confident that they had stopped sinning and yet Jesus showed them how wicked they were. You are a human being with the heart the bible says you have. With a heart like that, how can you be certain you have not just fooled yourself into believing you stopped sinning?

God's Truth

The Pharisees were confident that they had stopped sinning and yet Jesus showed them how wicked they were.

The Pharisees did NOT repent of their sins. They did NOT admit to even being a sinner.

You are a human being with the heart the bible says you have. With a heart like that, how can you be certain you have not just fooled yourself into believing you stopped sinning?

You do not know everyone's heart. Do you know what a hypocrite is? You made a false claim about a scripture.

ClimateSanity

Do you see your question? Why do you ask such a question and then reprimand me for explaining and asking you to further discuss?

I made no claims in that question. I have not reprimanded you. You have not explained anything regarding your claim to have stopped sinning. Your discussion thus far is getting me to explain myself. It's none of your business. The topic is your claim. You have made only one valid question thus far and that is why I asked the question. That is the only question I will answer because the other questions have nothing to do with your certain types that you have stopped sinning. My belief on my sin status is not being debated here. If you want to know where I stand on my sin status, make another thread. I won't participate I that thread however until you backup your claim here.

Why did I ask the original question? It's because it's a major issue in Christianity. It raises serious questions regarding the gospel. These are all tertiary to the original point. I will not discuss any of it until you can support your claim. It's easy for anyone to say they have stopped sinning. If you want anyone to believe you, you have to support the claim.

ClimateSanity

The Pharisees did NOT repent of their sins. They did NOT admit to even being a sinner.

You do not know everyone's heart. Do you know what a hypocrite is? You made a false claim about a scripture.
What false claim did I make about scripture. The issue is the Pharisees bieved they had repented. The bible makes it clear that didn't. Show me the hypocrisy. If you cannot, then you are sinning by beating false witness.

I don't have to know everyone's heart; but God does and he made it clear the state of the human heart.

God's Truth

I made no claims in that question. I have not reprimanded you. You have not explained anything regarding your claim to have stopped sinning. Your discussion thus far is getting me to explain myself. It's none of your business. The topic is your claim. You have made only one valid question thus far and that is why I asked the question. That is the only question I will answer because the other questions have nothing to do with your certain types that you have stopped sinning. My belief on my sin status is not being debated here. If you want to know where I stand on my sin status, make another thread. I won't participate I that thread however until you backup your claim here.

Why did I ask the original question? It's because it's a major issue in Christianity. It raises serious questions regarding the gospel. These are all tertiary to the original point. I will not discuss any of it until you can support your claim. It's easy for anyone to say they have stopped sinning. If you want anyone to believe you, you have to support the claim.

I am not going to read all this. Just answer the question I asked you, I answered your questions.

God's Truth

What false claim did I make about scripture. The issue is the Pharisees bieved they had repented.

You are not speaking Truth. Show where the Pharisees believed they repented!

The bible makes it clear that didn't. Show me the hypocrisy. If you cannot, then you are sinning by beating false witness.
That is what you are doing.
I don't have to know everyone's heart; but God does and he made it clear the state of the human heart.
God did not say everyone's heart was that way all the time. You need to stop making claims and then refusing to answer questions.

God's Truth

What false claim did I make about scripture.

You make a lot of claims about the scriptures.

The issue is the Pharisees bieved they had repented.

Just listen to that untruth about the Holy Bible.

The bible makes it clear that didn't.

Show the scripture or concede.

Show me the hypocrisy. If you cannot, then you are sinning by beating false witness.
You asked me questions but do not want to answer questions. That makes one a hypocrite.

YOU say God says something, and what you said is not true.