ECT We know that God does not hear sinners ...

Cross Reference

Same thing as not hearing his prayer.

That is your twist for your agenda.

You would be very wrong.

You do know the word Acquiesce?

Think what you like. I just quoted the scriptures and claimed I believe them.
I will and believe I am accurate in my estimation of you.

John 9:31 We know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is God-fearing and does His will, He hears him.

Another twist for your custom agenda.

You are no Christian I recognize by what you have offered up.

Cross Reference

He knows and hears all, but, there's a doubt that God will answer
the prayers of an unbeliever. In my opinion. After all, they are not
a child of God. One must first, hear the Gospel and place their faith
in Christ before they can consider being part of the Body of Christ.

So then they are not a child of God until then, right?

Cross Reference

He knows and hears all, but, there's a doubt that God will answer
the prayers of an unbeliever. In my opinion. After all, they are not
a child of God. One must first, hear the Gospel and place their faith
in Christ before they can consider being part of the Body of Christ.

So then they are not a child of God until then, right?

Orual

John 9:31 We know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is God-fearing and does His will, He hears him.

I believe that God does not hear sinners.

Discuss.

What about David? He commits adultery (a sin) and has Uriah murdered (a sin), and yet we have a record of his prayer of confession and his request for forgiveness in Psalm 51. Certainly, God heard that prayer.

Cross Reference

What about David? He commits adultery (a sin) and has Uriah murdered (a sin), and yet we have a record of his prayer of confession and his request for forgiveness in Psalm 51. Certainly, God heard that prayer.

Hello Orual! Welcome aboard!

Indeed. And being [so-called] seperated from God because of Adam's transgression, had nothing to do with it, did it?.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
If God drew his children and gave them to Jesus then why does God need to hear them since Jesus is doing to work in saving His elects? Jesus doesn't hear the unbelievers cause they were never given to him by God to begin with. Bible did say, "I never knew you" or "I don't know you".

Cross Reference

If God drew his children and gave them to Jesus then why does God need to hear them since Jesus is doing to work in saving His elects? Jesus doesn't hear the unbelievers cause they were never given to him by God to begin with. Bible did say, "I never knew you" or "I don't know you".

So what are you and what assurance have you that is not of presumption? Are you saved? Are you born again? Do you know Jesus? How do you know?

Cross Reference

these are loaded questions. Only Jesus can assess that for us.

Self assurance can be deceitful.

I am NOT speaking of "self" assurance but assurance that only God can give that you know it is of Him?

"Wisdom" is a wrong answer unless you know it is of God? And right now Tulipbee does take that into his consideration.