Trump Is A Knob

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
you say no :nono: troll thread, I say :nono: to do be no troll of thread. gobye
That's great K, if it helps you or gives you joy. I said it to Town because he said it to me in one of his threads. I understand that you're not happy about Trump but gee whiz. Show how Trump is a Knob if you get around to it, in the spirit of the thread. :idunno:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
That's great K, if it helps you or gives you joy. I said it to Town because he said it to me in one of his threads. I understand that you're not happy about Trump but gee whiz. Show how Trump is a Knob if you get around to it, in the spirit of the thread. :idunno:

It is not as if I dislike his ideas, if he had the same agenda and acted like IKE he would not be fighting openly with everyone. The Charlotteville misadventure, he should have said, " this is a terrible event, when anyone tries to curtail the freedoms America stands for", " now lets move onto the nest question." The same with the games, he should have said, " these social matters should be handled by local states and team owners, it is not something the president should take time to consider."

Heck even Kennedy would not allow reporters to make suggestions contrary to what he had to say to the people. I can send you a video sometime showing how Kennedy stared down a media person for being so presumptions to suggest what Kennedy might have done.

He talks too much when he should be focusing on the big issues, and argues about side incidents, then again, I am not one of his blue collar union fans from Pennsylvania or Michigan.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It is not as if I dislike his ideas, if he had the same agenda and acted like IKE he would not be fighting openly with everyone. The Charlotteville misadventure, he should have said, " this is a terrible event, when anyone tries to curtail the freedoms America stands for", " now lets move onto the nest question." The same with the games, he should have said, " these social matters should be handled by local states and team owners, it is not something the president should take time to consider."

Heck even Kennedy would not allow reporters to make suggestions contrary to what he had to say to the people. I can send you a video sometime showing how Kennedy stared down a media person for being so presumptions to suggest what Kennedy might have done.

He talks too much when he should be focusing on the big issues, and argues about side incidents, then again, I am not one of his blue collar union fans from Pennsylvania or Michigan.
Trump lacks speaking skills for sure and the media jumps all over it, looking for division and creating it. I think he is focusing on the big issues and it gets played down by most media outlets. I will comment more on the NFL in the boycott thread sometime soon. I completely see your points and you are fair at least. I have seen you post good things about Trump and you're not brainwashed like so many today.

glorydaz

Trump lacks speaking skills for sure and the media jumps all over it, looking for division and creating it. I think he is focusing on the big issues and it gets played down by most media outlets. I will comment more on the NFL in the boycott thread sometime soon. I completely see your points and you are fair at least. I have seen you post good things about Trump and you're not brainwashed like so many today.

Trump's problem is he is a regular guy who got rich. He speaks like a regular guy, and we're lucky he doesn't say more of what us regular people say. ;)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's great K, if it helps you or gives you joy. I said it to Town because he said it to me in one of his threads.
You made a crude joke in a thread that doesn't invite it. The title of this jackassery is "Trump is a Knob".

Trump lacks speaking skills for sure
If you're going to start listing what Trump lacks we're going to be here a while.

and the media jumps all over it, looking for division and creating it.
So we should just ignore what he says or we're being bullies because he lacks rhetorical skill? That reminds me of the joke about the guy who kills his parents then throws himself on the mercy of the court because he's an orphan.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You made a crude joke in a thread that doesn't invite it. The title of this jackassery is "Trump is a Knob".

If you're going to start listing what Trump lacks we're going to be here a while.

So we should just ignore what he says or we're being bullies because he lacks rhetorical skill? That reminds me of the joke about the guy who kills his parents then throws himself on the mercy of the court because he's an orphan.
Why does all this remind you of something so terrible?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Trump's problem is he is a regular guy who got rich. He speaks like a regular guy, and we're lucky he doesn't say more of what us regular people say. ;)

Yep.

Yep.

But the left doesn't really care what he says either.
Rather than pay attention to what is happening and what he actually aspires to, they spend their time over-analyzing every word in his tweets as if they are official statements.

glorydaz

Yep.

Yep.

But the left doesn't really care what he says either.
Rather than pay attention to what is happening and what he actually aspires to, they spend their time over-analyzing every word in his tweets as if they are official statements.

He can't even give condolences right, can he? It doesn't matter how heartfelt his comments might be, they don't have the "correct" tone or they give offense to someone. :nono:

glorydaz

Oh, for shame. Patrick made a "crude joke in a thread that doesn't invite it." :singer:

But who, in God's name, invited the Clown to comment on every single word out of PJ's mouth? :think:

PJ, you bad boy. Have you incurred the wrath of the Town Clown? :french:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He can't even give condolences right, can he? It doesn't matter how heartfelt his comments might be, they don't have the "correct" tone or they give offense to someone. :nono:
I know.

The ISIS Caliphate is crumbling, and all they can see is the end of their nose scouring tweets.