Trump Is A Knob

Quetzal

:chuckle: Truth be told, I thought a new thread with Knob in it might do well. Trump is a knob, and we can keep track of the ridiculous things he says whilst he destroy the GOP.

Feel free to quote Trump and show his rash foolish rantings. He doesn't even debate, he gives sound clips and newspaper quotes, and they're terrible. I can't believe I live in world where Trump would be considered as the leader of the free world, alongside names like Lincoln, Washington and JFK.

BTW, if I could have worked in the word RAPE with TRUMP, this thread would be "enormous" (a favorite Trump word), but that's exactly what Trump is doing to the Republican party.

View attachment 21114
Gee, AB, you look different. :chuckle:

But it is not secret that Trump is a loon and doesn't deserve half of the coverage he is getting over the other candidates.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
tumblr_ntlugl5x9W1uyak7yo1_500.jpg

http://36.media.tumblr.com/92c8e32af40a1a11633f63dfe50815a3/tumblr_ntlugl5x9W1uyak7yo1_500.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While Hillary is piling up cash from the Saudis, Trump continues and will continue destroying the GOP. If Trump is allowed to continue, it is giving the presidency to the democrats, it's plain to see.

Trump has got to go. He can do a reality show but not from the white house

You left wing misogynists* are between a rock and a hard place. Your candidate is going to be a woman (Hilary Clinton). What are you going to do?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You left wing misogynists* are between a rock and a hard place. Your candidate is going to be a woman (Hilary Clinton). What are you going to do?

I'm voting Republican and I'm a right winger. If Trump splits and/or keeps running, who are you voting for ? It won't matter, Hillary takes it.