Trump Is A Knob

Danoh

Trump's problem is he is a regular guy who got rich. He speaks like a regular guy, and we're lucky he doesn't say more of what us regular people say. ;)

Hah - speaking of "it's all psychological" - there you Trumper's go once more - going by what makes sense to you from within your own desires for how a thing ought to be.

In contrast to actually vetting a thing before allowing yourself to conclude on it.

:chuckle:

The Actual Story Behind Trump's Really Wealth?

https://www.alternet.org/story/1562..._government's_protection_mostly_did_the_trick

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-donald-trump-got-rich-2016-3

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hah - speaking of "it's all psychological" - there you Trumper's go once more - going by what makes sense to you from within your own desires for how a thing ought to be.

In contrast to actually vetting a thing before allowing yourself to conclude on it.

Dano, let's cut the crap shall we? Everyone here comes here for a reason. Your's was to come here with your own version of MAD and claims that Tam, glory, STP, heir and other MADS were off base in their understanding. Through all your bluster I still don't know what your differences are. You attack women and now all Trump supporters with broad sweeping generalizations. You're not a good teacher and you rarely make any sense. You alone see the intricacies and nuances of scripture and you alone can teach them. But you can't.

there you liberals go once more - going by what makes sense to you from within your own desires for how a thing ought to be.

Nevertheless, Nahum 3:6 NIV

Last edited:

Danoh

Dano, let's cut the crap shall we? Everyone here comes here for a reason. Your's was to come here with your own version of MAD and claims that Tam, glory, STP, heir and other MADS were off base in their understanding. Through all your bluster I still don't know what you're differences are. You attack women and now all Trump supporters with broad sweeping generalizations. You're not a good teacher and you rarely make any sense. You alone see the intricacies and nuances of scripture and you alone can teach them. But you can't.

there you liberals go once more - going by what makes sense to you from within your own desires for how a thing ought to be.

My point still stands - GD made up her assertion that Trump is just a regular guy who got rich, or what have you.

And sheesh, you can't even come up with your own comebacks, without having to ripp off my expressions.

:rotfl:

As for your other nonsense there, the fact of the matter is, the so called "MAD" held to by some on here represents a very small fringe group with MAD.

Out of the GGF; the BBS; GBC; GSB; and one or two others - each of which represent huge, huge groups within MAD - none of them hold the aberrant views espoused by a handful on here and a few others elsewhere.

But what do you know; you have yet to contribute even one significant post to this aberrant view you are brown-nosing the followers of, on here.

You know you are just deflecting those links I posted on your false idol, the Donald.

The rest of your post is just more of your cluelessness.

Here - some more on your false idol...

Trump’s Family Fortune Originated in a Canadian Gold-Rush Brothel

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-trump-family-fortune/

glorydaz

The Actual Story Behind Trump's Really Wealth?

https://www.alternet.org/story/1562..._government's_protection_mostly_did_the_trick

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-donald-trump-got-rich-2016-3

On the contrary, I don't cherry pick the news as you do, Danny boy.

You just hate it that Trump dared to get elected. :nono:

glorydaz

Dano, let's cut the crap shall we? Everyone here comes here for a reason. Your's was to come here with your own version of MAD and claims that Tam, glory, STP, heir and other MADS were off base in their understanding. Through all your bluster I still don't know what your differences are. You attack women and now all Trump supporters with broad sweeping generalizations. You're not a good teacher and you rarely make any sense. You alone see the intricacies and nuances of scripture and you alone can teach them. But you can't.

Spot on, PJ. :first:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:jawdrop:
I hope your little son wasn't in the room.
It means folly or stupidity. :plain:

He could be scarred for life.
May never recover.
Not if you understand the word.

For anyone wondering about what she's doing there, Tam posted a video on this site where a guy dropped an F-bomb. My son heard it because I played it not suspecting she'd be careless enough to do that. When she was notified of it she immediately apologized for the mistake and removed it from the site...well, no. She left it in play and did her level best to convince me that it was my fault. And in a way I agree with her. Just because someone makes a strong statement of their faith and just because you have every reason to believe them to be of mature years, it doesn't follow that they'll always use judgment that meets the threshold of either of those marks. We're all human and capable of making fairly dramatic mistakes on that count.

What bothered me most about it was that when apprised of the thing she responded in a way that doubled down on negating both maturity and her faith by both leaving it here and defending it. Remarkable. I don't know if the mods ever did anything about it. I don't know if she thought better of it eventually, but I have no real reason to suspect that's true.

That she's still bringing it up gives me some hope that under the blustering immaturity in evidence she really does know better and it irks her.

It should.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It means folly or stupidity. :plain:

Not if you understand the word.

For anyone wondering about what she's doing there, Tam posted a video on this site where a guy dropped an F-bomb. My son heard it because I played it not suspecting she'd be careless enough to do that. When she was notified of it she immediately apologized for the mistake and removed it from the site...well, no. She left it in play and did her level best to convince me that it was my fault. And in a way I agree with her. Just because someone makes a strong statement of their faith and just because you have every reason to believe them to be of mature years, it doesn't follow that they'll always use judgment that meets the threshold of either of those marks. We're all human and capable of making fairly dramatic mistakes on that count.

What bothered me most about it was that when apprised of the thing she responded in a way that doubled down on negating both maturity and her faith by both leaving it here and defending it. Remarkable. I don't know if the mods ever did anything about it. I don't know if she thought better of it eventually, but I have no real reason to suspect that's true.

That she's still bringing it up gives me some hope that under the blustering immaturity in evidence she really does know better and it irks her.

It should.
Over-actor.
What a ham!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Over-actor.
What a ham!
Nothing in what I wrote was a dramatization. That's precisely what you did and didn't do.

This is another example of how you try to distance yourself from personal responsibility, but the fact that you raised it between us tells me that a part of you isn't going to let that happen, no matter what I do or don't say, which is a hopeful sign.

Only on a perfunctory level...

:plain:
So that's a firm maybe.