Trump Coughed

musterion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Are you going to do anything about it like vote for a candidate that embraces Godly values?

i.e. STP is part of the "Jesus is returning the day after tomorrow, so why do anything" crowd.

So you participate in political threads because you enjoy trolling?

“Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked” (Psalms 37:1-16).

Yes or no.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
“Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace. The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken. A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked” (Psalms 37:1-16).

Yes or no.

Both: No, I will not sit back idly and watch while evil people who have organized themselves into evil movements continue to murder the most innocent of human beings, the unborn, by the 10's of millions. No, I will not sit back idly and watch while evil people who have organized themselves into evil movements continue to rape the mind and bodies of innocent youth.

Yes, I will call 911 after I blow a armed robber out of his socks if he should break into my house and attempt to harm my family or me.

Now that you've stated that God is an anarchist (He must be if He wants man to sit back idly waiting for His return and not legislate righteous laws) what are your thoughts on all of the verses in Holy Scripture that deal with the role of government and fighting evil?

john w

Hall of Fame
Quote:
I don't want to get into a theological debate about when or if Jesus is returning, but the Bible does give men instructions on the role of government, this is just one of many:

Romans 13:4

Quote:
Evil has always been around. Inactive Christians (an oxymoron if there ever was one) are part of the reason evil thrives.

I look forward to seeing the huge change in your friend pj after you share God's Word with him.

Stick to your "My church is better than your church!" threads Johnny, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to God and what He expects from civil government.

If you dare, bring it over here.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112309

"Johnny," you say, tuff "guy." Wow. Pretty impressive. Trying to impress the chicks. eh, irrelevant one? Nice cliche. "Googled it, didn't you? Yes...

And just who are you?

Oh, yes-irrelevant-your page:

This page has had 1,859 visit

Vs. the great saint John W's page:

This page has had 16,106 visits

Contrasts.

Romans 13 has NADA to do with governments on earth, Little Joe.

And what's your name, tuff "guy?" Stevie? Bruce?

john w

Hall of Fame
Quote:
I don't want to get into a theological debate about when or if Jesus is returning, but the Bible does give men instructions on the role of government, this is just one of many:

Romans 13:4

Quote:
Evil has always been around. Inactive Christians (an oxymoron if there ever was one) are part of the reason evil thrives.

I look forward to seeing the huge change in your friend pj after you share God's Word with him.

Stick to your "My church is better than your church!" threads Johnny, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to God and what He expects from civil government.

If you dare, bring it over here.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112309

And just who are you?

Oh, yes-your page:This page has had 1,860 visits
latest

Slower: Romans 13 has NADA to do with governments on earth, Little Joe.

"If you dare, bring it over here"-Stevie

I shudder.

Now I get it...On another thread:

"My my, you and your little buddy's obsession with me is downright scary Aaron.."-Stevie A Cult Warrior

Lack of confidence in his "man"hood-standard fare-seen it before.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Quote:

We're currently talking about the righteous role of government, not eternal salvation. While a righteous government can lead it's people towards salvation (communist and Muslim countries outlaw Christianity and therefore it's populace has no way of hearing God's Word), it's main role is to punish evil and thus support good behavior.
I know, I know. You dodge every question about the gospel of your salvation because you reject IT as the power of God to save you or anyone.

And get a clue, godofthisworldwarrior: there will be no "righteous government" until Christ is ruling with a rod of iron.

You live in fantasy land, but not for long. Are you saved?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I know, I know. You dodge every question about the gospel of your salvation because you reject IT as the power of God to save you or anyone.

And get a clue, godofthisworldwarrior: there will be no "righteous government" until Christ is ruling with a rod of iron.

Then I can only assume that you're ok with another 58 million unborn babies being murdered in the womb in the event Christ doesn't show in the next 43 years?

You live in fantasy land, but not for long. Are you saved?

What's the role of civil government? Simple question. Maybe you don't acknowledge that civilization needs righteous governments and legislators? Maybe you'd be happy living in a communist (i.e. atheist) country or Islamic country where any mention of Jesus Christ would either get you imprisoned or brutally murdered? If you're ok with being persecuted, I'll pay for your one way ticket to the communist/Muslim country of your choice (why waste money on a round trip ticket when heir won't be returning?).

Am I saved? Since I haven't memorized every verse in Scripture that meets my personal agenda, evidently not.

(heir hates civil government, but she's ok with TOL government banning those who she doesn't approve of).

john w

Hall of Fame
The guy who just made you look foolish when it comes to your lack of knowledge with the Bible and the role of civil government.

"guy"-loosely employed here.

I know this quite deep, Stevie, so, I will slow it down, as you take a deep breath, and follow the bouncing ball, Mitch:

Romans 13 has nothing to do with governments on earth-it has to do with authority within the boc. Per Daniel 10 KJV,Luke 4:5-7 KJV, Ephesians 2:2 KJV, Ezekiel 28:1-19 KJV, Isaiah 14:9-18 KJV.....................all "human governments" on earth today, are under the dominion and control of "the god of this world,"per 2 Cor. 4, satan.

The only LORD God appointed, ordained, approved righteous earthly government, is the one of His Only Begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will sit upon the throne of his glory, per Matt 25 KJV, in the future, according to prophecy, in Jerusalem, ruling in justice, with an iron hand, with no "democracy," in a dictatorship, in righteousness, with no dissent, as King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.

All seats/power of governmental authority, on earth, and in the third heaven, were created by, and for the Lord Jesus Christ,per Colossians 1:16 KJV, have been delivered unto satan, with that devil giving this power and glory to whomsoever he wants.

Dig, Stevie? Groovy.

Now, have a seat, until I decide to recognize you. You're beginning to bore me, with your "original" cliche stumpers...

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"guy"-loosely employed here.

I know this quite deep, Stevie, so, I will slow it down, as you take a deep breath, and follow the bouncing ball, Mitch:

Romans 13 has nothing to do with governments on earth.

Dig, Stevie? Groovy.

Now, have a seat, until I decide to recognize you. You're beginning to bore me, with your "original" cliche stumpers...

(Do I really want to get banned over this guy? Nah, ignore him and he'll go back to talking pictures of himself posing in the mirror so that his little buddy patrick jane will have a fresh batch to put on his wall).

Have a nice day john w.

john w

Hall of Fame
(Do I really want to get banned over this guy? Nah, ignore him and he'll go back to talking pictures of himself posing in the mirror so that his little buddy patrick jane will have a fresh batch to put on his wall).

Have a nice day john w.

You are not in my league, Stevie, on TOL, not having my clout, presence, authority. I respond to you merely, to point out to the babes/sheep, what happens to a "guy," such as yourself, who acts emotionally, throwing tantrums, and isolates himself from intelligent members of both the boc, and heathen-you, as he logs in, and loses his mind.

Happy Easter, Stevie...And remember....God/"god" loves you, and so does the Easter Bunny...

And let's see your pics, tuff "guy. I thought so. A little punk, embarrassed by his "'looks." Don't get your bunny shirt dirty, Stevie.

"his little buddy"-Stevie's cute little saying, to woo the TOL crowd

Low on testosterone, are you Stevie? Make you feel better? Let it out...free yourself...let go...

And have a seat.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are not in my league, Stevie, on TOL, not having my clout, presence, authority. I respond to you merely, to point out to the babes/sheep, what happens to a "guy," such as yourself, who acts emotionally, throwing tantrums, and isolates himself from intelligent members of both the boc, and heathen-you, as he logs in, and loses his mind.

Happy Easter, Stevie...And remember....God/"god" loves you, and so does the Easter Bunny...

And let's see your pics, tuff "guy. I thought so. A little punk, embarrassed by his "'looks." Don't get your bunny shirt dirty, Stevie.

And have a seat.

I see how easily one could get confused about this passage (sarcasm)

13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

And now we return to our regularly scheduled program:

Looney Tunes, starring john w.

hqdefault.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(john w. must be working on one doozy of a reply).

What was Peter's message in 1 Peter 2: 11-17?

11 Dear friends, I urge you, as foreigners and exiles, to abstain from sinful desires, which wage war against your soul. 12 Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.

13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human authority: whether to the emperor, as the supreme authority, 14 or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. 15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people. 16 Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as God’s slaves. 17 Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Am I saved? Since I haven't memorized every verse in Scripture that meets my personal agenda, evidently not.

We're not saved by memorizing every verse in scripture.

(Darn, all of those late night hours memorizing Scripture wasted. And heir was such a good role model).

What is the gospel of your salvation?

Why does it matter? You're not the One giving me access to Heaven. Once you get the entire Bible understood correctly (right now we're discussing the proper role of civil government), and start becoming active (that means "works") so that secular humanists no longer control our government, institutions and culture, we can talk about preparation for the afterlife.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Why does it matter? You're not the One giving me access to Heaven.
It matters because Paul writes that there is a gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. And since God has chosen the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe, I would like to know what the gospel of your salvation is. Put it out there.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It matters because Paul writes that there is a gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth. And since God has chosen the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe, I would like to know what the gospel of your salvation is. Put it out there.

Since we're all talking about the Apostle Paul, let's discuss the meaning of Romans 13:4, i.e. the role of civil government and especially why you aren't involved in the political process that will help overturn what amounts to satanic legislation?

musterion

He has never been willing to answer that question. Odd, that. Of course he's not the only one on TOL who won't.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Since we're all talking about the Apostle Paul,
I knew you would refuse to answer the most loving question someone else can ask you to get to the most important issue you need to have settled before you leave this present evil world.

It's odd how the religious never ask that all important question. They are only interested in what someone does in their flesh as if that has any bearing on where they will spend eternity :)nono:). Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation and there's nothing you can do or not do that will secure your eternity in heaven.

Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

The wages of sin is death. How are you going to get out of the grave?