Trump Coughed

john w

Hall of Fame
Like Wally, ACW believes he can change this world into a godly kingdom through political activism.

A might curious...

Yes, Mayor, and unlike Wallace, ACW reckons that you can let the "state" stay within you,..... Wait...

heir

TOL Subscriber
I'll part with these closing words (since you twoz just keep on yappin)
You mean you'll part because you have no gospel by which you are saved. You've been shown it over and over on this site and believe not (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV). Your future does not look so bright.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I think this is the year the Republican party gets returned to the voters. Someone finally stepped forward who is not controlled by the insiders. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It wouldn't surprise me if Trump claimed responsibility for the Washington snowstorm. And made it stick.

... :mock: freeze DC

I just heard there's a new movement called ABC (Anyone But Cruz)

The Republican establishment in Congress is flocking to Trump.

Surprisingly, Bernie Sanders is ahead of Hillary :wazzup:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I just heard there's a new movement called ABC (Anyone But Cruz)

The Republican establishment in Congress is flocking to Trump.

Surprisingly, Bernie Sanders is ahead of Hillary :wazzup:
Not surprising at all. I said it would be so back in July. Hillary is not trusted. No one wants a proven liar to head the ticket.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Very interesting questions. I'm not sure it is important to improve relations with Israel.