Trump Coughed

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that Johnny has acknowledged (in his lack of words) that there is a legitimate place in society for civil government that legislates righteously, the rummy has some questions about Johnny's interpretation of Romans 13 (for some reason he started off with verse 6 and not 1).

Pay attention, rummy....

Roman 13 KJV

6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God’s ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour. 8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

You assume that "tribute... custom,... fear...honour" apply only to
some form of human/national/civil government.

"Render therefore to all their dues:" This is the collective heading that ties these words above under one issue, the issue/context being the Roman saints being faithful in discharging their responsibility to God's ministers, such as Paul....... who are the higher powers, within the boc. Rendering their dues, though it be on earth, being done unto the faithful power/ruler/minister of God, such as Paul, .......was equivalent as being done unto God. Why? God ordained this procedure, within the boc.

"tribute"-a tax which was self imposed which was paid to the minister of God

So Paul wrote a letter stating that the Roman Saints should pay tribute to him and other Apostles? (i.e. Thou shalt not have any other gods before me, except Paul, Peter and a bunch of other Disciples).

Let's start from the beginning:

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

i.e. the Apostles.

2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.

i.e. those who (i.e. Roman Saints) don't listen to the Apostles will be judged by God.

3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval,

Wait a minute here Johnny. Is this implying that rulers (i.e. the Apostles) should judge someone based on their good conduct? Isn't that judging someone by their works and not their faith?

4 for she is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, tan avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

"she". Was there a female Apostle?
Johnny, you aren't one of them thar salvation through works people are ya? With your (mixed up) interpretation of Romans 13, it shore do sounds like it.

pronoun
she or he: used as an orthographic device to avoid he when the sex of the antecedent is unknown or irrelevant.

john w

Hall of Fame
Now that Johnny has acknowledged (in his lack of words) that there is a legitimate place in society for civil government that legislates righteously, the rummy has some questions about Johnny's interpretation of Romans 13 (for some reason he started off with verse 6 and not 1).

So Paul wrote a letter stating that the Roman Saints should pay tribute to him and other Apostles?

Let's start from the beginning:

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

i.e. the Apostles.

Well, Brucie, that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV really is doing you in.

The sap, thinks God's ministers, the higher powers within the boc, teachers within the boc, "them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord," "the elders that rule," are the 12 apostles, and the apostle Paul, only.

The LORD God set some apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers within the boc to facilitate the edification process, "building up," as the word of truth, rightly divided, was being given to Paul (survey Ephesians 4:11-14 KJV). These labored in harmony with Paul, being his co-laborers, as with him as he exercised his apostolic authority, on command from the Lord Jesus Christ, in directing their ministry (survey 1 Thes. 3:1-2 KJV; Philippians 2:19-25 KJV; 1 Timothy 1:3 KJV; Titus 1:5 KJV).

Tell us, sodomite Brucie, that is not your best shot. Tell us.

And the John W groupie is clueless, as to the judgment seat of Christ.

Next.

john w

Hall of Fame
If this is the best that you can do, how about we close this discussion off by agreeing that The Rifleman was one of the best, if not the best tv shows ever?*

The Rifleman

*Unless you want to come back for more of a beating.

You shore have a crush on me, even though you said that you'd ignore me, Brucie boy.

I understand. My TOL fame, charisma, is renown. My evidence? Me.

Ask around the TOL neighborhood about me...

"Unless you want to come back for more of a beating"

Another stunning cliche.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You shore have a crush on me, even though you said that you'd ignore me, Brucie boy.

I understand. My TOL fame, charisma, is renown. My evidence? Me.

Ask around the TOL neighborhood about me...

"Unless you want to come back for more of a beating"

Another stunning cliche.

How about I close by acknowledging that you are your biggest fan in the world?

So that there are no hard feelings between us, let me leave this gift as a parting gesture of good will.

Lucanus%2BMirror.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
So Paul wrote a letter stating that the Roman Saints should pay tribute to him and other Apostles? (i.e. Thou shalt not have any other gods before me, except Paul, Peter and a bunch of other Disciples).

Correct. It is sorta like the "collection plate" at your Roman Catholic "church."

Can you dig it?

Clueless..

john w

Hall of Fame
So much HATE in that heart of yours Johnny. What ever happened to Jesus' 2 greatest commandments?

Matthew 22:36-40 

Ah....Inevitable...The old reliable "cccusation of hate technique," peppered with, of course, a reference to your extreme carringness, referencing how "sweet," and loving you are, by referring to " to Jesus' 2 greatest commandments?"

Next up: That's just your opinion.

Whatever happened to your brain, Scare Crow?

So there.

And show some respect, Brucie boy-it's the Lord Jesus Christ, to you, not "Jesus." The Lord Jesus Christ's enemies, showed disrepect, like you, calling him "Jesus." The 12 never did....Master....Teacher....Yes...But never did they dis him, as you do.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I never entered this discussion to talk about your pet projects no matter how much they may tug on my heart strings. I am an ambassador for Christ committed to the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:16-21 KJV). I'm not here to change this present evil world, but to call a people out of it (Romans 3:21-22 KJV, Galatians 1:3-5 KJV). Are you one of those who will believe on Him to life everlasting (Romans 8:28-29 KJV) or are you just a waste of the Lord's time (Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV) and therefore mine (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV)?
*crickets*

john w

Hall of Fame
How about I close by acknowledging that you are your biggest fan in the world?

So that there are no hard feelings between us, let me leave this gift as a parting gesture of good will.

Lucanus%2BMirror.jpg

Fair enough. Put up your pic, and I will shoot spitballs at it.

I thought so.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And show some respect, Brucie boy-it's the Lord Jesus Christ, to you, not "Jesus." The Lord Jesus Christ's enemies, showed disrepect, like you, calling him "Jesus." The 12 never did....Master....Teacher....Yes...But never did they dis him, as you do.
I thought so.

*crickets*

I'll part with these closing words (since you twoz just keep on yappin):

Maybe you twoz outta spend a little less time memorizing (out of context) Scripture and help someone like your buddy patrick jane who is desperately in need of spiritual counseling. But then maybe I have it all wrong and there is such a thing as 'gay' (homosexual) Christians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick jane
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well...
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4458169&postcount=606

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'll part with these closing words (since you twoz just keep on yappin):

Maybe you twoz outta spend a little less time memorizing (out of context) Scripture and help someone like your buddy patrick jane who is desperately in need of spiritual counseling. But then maybe I have it all wrong and there is such a thing as 'gay' (homosexual) Christians

You're like a couple others here that try to use a quote against me. I was in the midst of a nervous breakdown when I typed that stuff, I wasn't thinking clearly and I repented. I don't wish death on them like you do and what gays do doesn't affect me personally.

You always pull up old quotes when you lose the debate. I find it hard to hate, where you have no trouble hating.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're like a couple others here that try to use a quote against me. I was in the midst of a nervous breakdown when I typed that stuff, I wasn't thinking clearly and I repented. I don't wish death on them like you do and what gays do doesn't affect me personally.

I'm sorry to hear about your psychological problems. Why did you take it out on Jesus?

You always pull up old quotes when you lose the debate. I find it hard to hate, where you have no trouble hating.

It appears that you had a relapse the other day when you posted these loving words in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
This 4 part thread has been extremely hard on Art. The information provided about the deadly homosexual lifestyle and the God hating-child indoctrinating/molesting agenda has really taken it's toll on him. While I probably should put the guy on ignore, I pray that he'll get the spiritual and psychological help that he so desperately needs, and ignoring him won't deal with the problem that we as Christians need to address.

Art is fine, your threads are a life obsession for you, with gay images and thoughts dominating your feeble existence.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4592634&postcount=1472

But wait, there's more!

Queers and trannys overcome their shame and guilt by covering it with drugs, alcohol and depraved behavior. They block it out so they feel normal, you should know this with all the gay buddies you cavort with. It's true folks, ACW admittedly cavorts with gays.

cav·ort
kəˈvôrt/Submit
verb
jump or dance around excitedly.
"spider monkeys leap and cavort in the branches"
synonyms: skip, dance, romp, jig, caper, frisk, play/horse around, gambol, prance, frolic, lark; More
informal
apply oneself enthusiastically to sexual or disreputable pursuits.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4581121&postcount=1340

Yep, good ole pj has sure repented.

Now run along, Johnny probably has some new muscle flexing pictures for you coming across the www as we speak.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'll part with these closing words (since you twoz just keep on yappin)....Maybe you twoz outta...

TOL is not a gathering of "Teen World" magazine fans, Brucie.

... spend a little less time memorizing (out of context) Scripture..

The old reliable "out of context Scripture" stumper, thrown up when you are getting methodically picked apart. Lovely. Standard fare.

But then maybe I have it all wrong and there is such a thing as 'gay' (homosexual) Christians?

Good one, coming from you, Brucie, who displays man crushes on PJ, me, others.

You are dismissed, Colonel Klink.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'll part by..

Vs. previously "Ignore...How about I close by."

Translated: He will not close, part, ignore...., as the droid is a sodomite, stalking me, PJ, others, and is fascinate by my muscles.

Sorry, Brucie-we dig chicks.

Put up your pic, Brucie.

I thought so-embarrassed..