Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Are you going to do anything about it like vote for a candidate that embraces Godly values?

I shall not vote a'tall.

There is no candidate that embraces godly values.

Satan is the god of this world, and the president will be his mouthpiece regardless of who it is.

i.e. STP is part of the "Jesus is returning the day after tomorrow, so why do anything" crowd.

So you participate in political threads because you enjoy trolling?

SaulToPaul 2

Quote:
Are you going to do anything about it like vote for a candidate that embraces Godly values?

i.e. STP is part of the "Jesus is returning the day after tomorrow, so why do anything crowd".

This is not a political thread, it is a joke thread created by my friend PJ.

I do not know when the Lord shall return, but this world will not improve until the Lord comes.

How can it, when Satan is the god of it?

heir

TOL Subscriber
It seems a new Trump thread gets started with every piece of Trump news. I think he coughed yesterday. And he ate lunch
Some people are funny that way.

2 Timothy 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

i.e. STP is part of the "Jesus is returning the day after tomorrow, so why do anything crowd".

This is not a political thread, it is a joke thread created by my friend PJ.

That last time I checked, Donald Trump is running for the President of the United States, that's a political office.

Regarding your friendship with PJ...(you might want to follow my WHMBR! Part 4 thread and see if he espouses Godly values:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4469156&postcount=759

I do not know when the Lord shall return, but this world will not improve until the Lord comes.

How can it, when Satan is the god of it?

Then why do anything? Why give medication to your sick child when he or she needs it? Why work and make payments for your house and put food on your table?

I don't want to get into a theological debate about when or if Jesus is returning, but the Bible does give men instructions on the role of government, this is just one of many:

Romans 13:4

SaulToPaul 2

Then why do anything? Why give medication to your sick child when he or she needs it? Why work and make payments for your house and put food on your table?

I work so I can live. I live so I can proclaim Christ crucified.
I don't expect to change the world system, nor should I.

Christ did not try to change Rome. Neither did Paul.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I work so I can live. I live so I can proclaim Christ crucified.

How you live depends a lot on the type of government that we have. Why do you think that the standard of living is (or at least was) better in the US than in atheist/communist countries? Surely you don't believe it's a coincidence?

I don't expect to change the world system, nor should I.

Oh but you have changed the world. By not getting involved in the political process, over 58 million unborn babies have been killed in the womb in the past 43 years. I could go on, but if would fall on blind eyes.

Christ did not try to change Rome. Neither did Paul.

Yet they both spoke of the righteous role of government. Ancient Rome is no more because it embraced an immoral culture.

No one is perfect, I like PJ, I think he's a pretty decent dude.
So what?

Was Christ the friend of prostitutes and tax collectors?

Jesus witnessed to immoral people, showing them a better way. If you truly "like" pj, you would do the same. You can't have it both ways: You can't be a Christian (i.e. a follower of Christ) and stand silently by while your friends destroy their and other people's lives.

SaulToPaul 2

How you live depends a lot on the type of government that we have. Why do you think that the standard of living is (or at least was) better in the US than in atheist/communist countries? Surely you don't believe it's a coincidence?

Oh but you have changed the world. By not getting involved in the political process, over 58 million unborn babies have been killed in the womb in the past 43 years. I could go on, but if would fall on blind eyes.

Yet they both spoke of the righteous role of government. Ancient Rome is no more because it embraced an immoral culture.

Jesus witnessed to immoral people, showing them a better way. If you truly "like" pj, you would do the same. You can't have it both ways: You can't be a Christian (i.e. a follower of Christ) and stand silently by while your friends destroy their and other people's lives.

You are welcome to waste your entire life trying to change an evil world system that will be even more evil a thousand years after your dead.

I would rather spend my time spreading the good news, 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are welcome to waste your entire life trying to change an evil world system that will be even more evil a thousand years after your dead.

Evil has always been around. Inactive Christians (an oxymoron if there ever was one) are part of the reason evil thrives.

I would rather spend my time spreading the good news, 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV).

I look forward to seeing the huge change in your friend pj after you share God's Word with him.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Evil thrives because God allows Satan to be the god of this world...for now.

I usually don't waste my time on people like you, but out of curiosity, would you call 911 if an evil person (rapist, murderer, etc.) were breaking into your home?

Knowing your answer, it appears that there are certain aspects of government that you do approve of.

On that note: Have a wonderful day.