Town Quixote's

bybee

Gazette Bonus (a chatroom extra):

[Yesterday 10:39 AM] bybee: Face Book removed my post about Muslims. It wasn't nice. And we know how nice Muslims are....

[Yesterday 10:09 PM] Town Heretic X: Maybe a dingo ate your post, bybee...

Considering the kinds of posts which are allowed by Face Book I was nonplussed, to say the least, that they took umbrage at my rather innocuous post. Of course they have now waved a red flag in my face and I shall do my best to be a thorn in their side!
I do so love a challenge!!!

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Considering the kinds of posts which are allowed by Face Book I was nonplussed, to say the least, that they took umbrage at my rather innocuous post. Of course they have now waved a red flag in my face and I shall do my best to be a thorn in their side!

I think the real question is; who on your friends list reported it? :think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
At the Wire :singer: A Gazette Race Update
And November wraps up as it began with musterion thundering past the finish line (21) six lengths ahead of of second place Gros (15) and a handful of nags neck and neck for third.

This month's Cub Reporter's race is in the books.

No contest, November belongs to musterion. Congrats! :first:

Next month, the monthly and yearly winners are in play. :)

Uberpod1

BANNED
Banned

Did you simply pull a Bill Maher or was the comment actually too general??

rainee

Gazette Bonus (a chatroom extra):

[Yesterday 10:39 AM] bybee: Face Book removed my post about Muslims. It wasn't nice. And we know how nice Muslims are....

[Yesterday 10:09 PM] Town Heretic X: Maybe a dingo ate your post, bybee...

Hi Bybee,
I understand how you feel, but maybe we should remember some unstable people are probably using jihad as their cover to do bad crap - so maybe you do not want to attract attention. FB may have been used by God to protect you.

bybee

Hi Bybee,
I understand how you feel, but maybe we should remember some unstable people are probably using jihad as their cover to do bad crap - so maybe you do not want to attract attention. FB may have been used by God to protect you.

Thanks Rainee. You make a very valid point!

IMJerusha

Atta girl! :D

rainee

Town I am taking you hostage till everybody straightens up and gets honest with themselves. Well not everyone but someone!!

They must NOT say they did such and such because of an insult that was given AFTER They did they such and such a thing!

AreN'T they being dishonest with themselves?

They Were Not understanding a simple mistake and thought one(s) were being obstructionists. So as they misunderstood so they were misunderstood too. BUT WE CAN STOP THIS CYCLE!

WE MUST NOT make OUR world smaller and darker.
The 5th Dimension Age of Aquarius

AND if they really did have a vision of what they wanted to do

THEN THEY SHOULD NOT LET OTHERS STOP THAT!

LET THEM DO IT

SHOW US WHAT THEY SEE
SHOW US WHAT THEY HEAR
DO IT.

rainee

PS I am appealing to you to try to help bring peace knowing you also can and have locked up your threads.