toldailytopic: The election is finally upon us. What do you think will be the outcome

exminister

Are there states that don't have any lesser parties on the ballot?

In Indiana the Libertarian party was the only 3rd party on the ballot, which is a change from years past if i remember correctly.
In Virginia there was 2 or 3 more. Green Party, Libertarian and maybe one more I forget.

jeremysdemo

well if TOL is any indication all the fundies are out voting for their golden boy Romney so he should win.

I don't know how anyone could vote for 4 more years of a downward spiral, but hey people tend to beleive what they are told is happening not what is really going on.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

exminister

Actually, he is. The polls exist to shape public opinion. Romney will win with relative ease in a continuation of the rejection of Obama care and marxism that hit the 2010 midterms.

The polls are voting with a heavy democrat lean (asking more registered D than R). And Romney is crushing Obama with independents, which is the final 25 in most polls. Over sampling by 7 to 11 for Obama, and Romney is ahead by 1 to 3, or tied.
At this point all news networks have called it for Obama. The popular vote is as tight as the polls said they would be. I think there are enough polls now to balance each other. The results are speaking for themselves.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I simply do not see how Romney pulls it off. He has next to no margin for error and needs a lot to break his way. Obama can lose ground election over election and still get back in.

:think:

Gee whiz, look at that.

Watching Karl Rove lapse into complete, utter, and abject denial on national television was fairly amusing. Can't spin your way out of this one, fat boy.

Zeke

Proably the same kind of change both parties have brought to the ponzi system, "More of the same", after all this is what you both have been voting for all these years so enjoy the fruits of your labor. :carryon: :rolleyes:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Proably the same kind of change both parties have brought to the ponzi system, "More of the same", after all this is what you both have been voting for all these years so enjoy the fruits of your labor. :carryon: :rolleyes:
Because everyone knows that cynical non engagement is what changes things? :plain: Vote third party. Write in Ronald Reagan if it makes your point, but you have to engage if only to be seen as committed to something.

PureX

Because everyone knows that cynical non engagement is what changes things? :plain: Vote third party. Write in Ronald Reagan if it makes your point, but you have to engage if only to be seen as committed to something.
All not voting says is that they can ignore you without consequence.

Zeke

There is cynical and reality, plus there are better ways to fight than sleeping with the enemy, unless your bread is getting buttererd by the system then ones propaganda would follow suit in that direction! Reservation life isn't for me anymore but you stay and fight the good fight for the corperate solution you have been taught to sale.

Ronald who? Anyone I would vote for would never get to participate in your ponzi political scheme, its called a stacked deck amigo.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There is cynical and reality, plus there are better ways to fight than sleeping with the enemy,
Who said anything about sleeping with the enemy? Not I. :nono: But failing to vote at all isn't even registering protest. It is indistinguishable, as a posture, from those who are simply lazy or careless in their civic duty. Not company to keep, Zeke.

unless your bread is getting buttererd by the system then ones propaganda would follow suit in that direction! Reservation life isn't for me anymore but you stay and fight the good fight for the corperate solution you have been taught to sale.
Fruitless condescension noted. Impotent outrage registered.

So I suppose you have your reward. :plain:

Ronald who?
An example. Vote for yourself if it pleases you and you are old enough/aren't a felon.

Anyone I would vote for would never get to participate in your ponzi political scheme, its called a stacked deck amigo.
Nuts to you, bub. My ancestors have bled out across every war that helped this fledgling experiment in advancing government stagger to its feet and move forward. I'm weary of people who mistake public disdain for public virtue and sniff at those who do more than talk a good fight. Fine then, just get out of the way and let us work.

Zeke

Who said anything about sleeping with the enemy? Not I. :nono: But failing to vote at all isn't even registering protest. It is indistinguishable, as a posture, from those who are simply lazy or careless in their civic duty. Not company to keep, Zeke.

If you up hold this facist two party (charade) corperate system as being part of any solution then your part of the problem, And company (mentality)I wouldn't keep, blind partiotism has a historical record and its not pretty.

Fruitless condescension noted. Impotent outrage registered.

Na, the buds of real freedom just lie dormant until the fruit of the consumers (slaves) runs out, of coarse the ones who suck on the teet of the corperation will turn on their brothers and sisters for a buck, and help put down any real efforts to be free from this two party (charade) system you embrace. PS professional wrestling isn't real!!

So I suppose you have your reward. :plain:

My reward is being free from the brainwashed stream heading to more slavery if something doesn't wake them out of their floridated stupor.

An example. Vote for yourself if it pleases you and you are old enough/aren't a felon.
Then most in DC couldn't vote then if that was true, but then again its do as we say not as we do!!

Nuts to you, bub. My ancestors have bled out across every war that helped this fledgling experiment in advancing government stagger to its feet and move forward. I'm weary of people who mistake public disdain for public virtue and sniff at those who do more than talk a good fight. Fine then, just get out of the way and let us work.

Oh Iam sure your proud of the manifests destiny doctrine that brought genicide to the americas as well! I say nuts to you as well bub, and hear the blood cry out from my red brothers and sisters over that conquest as well, what goes around comes around and its on its way.

john w

Hall of Fame
Result....going forward:

The good news: Dow at 17000
The bad news: This is after a 3/1 reverse split