toldailytopic: Now that homosexuality has become socially and legally acceptable what

fool

Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for February 4th, 2013 06:00 AM

toldailytopic: Now that homosexuality has become socially and legally acceptable what will the next perversion to be forced on the culture?

Yoga pants for men.

bybee

And you make it a point to claim that there is a correlation between focusing on science (rather than religious principles) and the maltreatment of women; When the exact opposite is demonstrable.

No, Let us focus on anything that helps us to be better persons AND BETTER CITIZENS.

PureX

Polygamy is next, and it’s already started. I think it’s the natural step after the homo's redefine marriage. I think pedophilia will be accepted before bestiality, because we would never want to hurt animals.
Polygamy probably should be next. The issue is consenting adults being able to marry whom they choose, and there probably are a few consenting adults that would choose polygamous marriage, (though very few in our culture). And I see no reason why they should not be free to do so.

The reason pedophilia and bestiality are a completely different issue, and will NOT be considered an aspect of our individual freedom is because they do not involve consenting adults. That's the line that we will not cross; all the fear-mongering and irrational hyperbole not withstanding.

noguru

We better stop building houses along the shore because before long we will be building them in the water and then where would we be? All wet?

ar117798811244133.jpg

noguru

Polygamy probably should be next. The issue is consenting adults being able to marry whom they choose, and there probably are a few consenting adults that would choose polygamous marriage, (though very few in our culture). And I see no reason why they should not be free to do so.

The member/poster Elohiym is a polygamyst.

IMJerusha

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for February 4th, 2013 06:00 AM

toldailytopic: Now that homosexuality has become socially and legally acceptable what will the next perversion to be forced on the culture?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

I obey the law because I live here. I don't have to go along with society, however.

The next perversion? I don't know, soylent green perhaps? How about forced lack of privacy; in home government cameras?

Thunder's Muse

Yes, Elohiym is openly a polygamist and a Chrisitan. Though he admits that polygamy is not for every one or even most people. He justifies it because it was also recorded in Scripture.

In all my discussions with Elo, both in forum and PM, he never once told me that.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I'd also have to agree that polygamy will be the next thing to be accepted by society, if rationality continues to increase as it seems to be doing.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I do not advocate ignoring scientific discoveries. However, remember diethylstilbesterol? Thalidamide?

So you're for food safety and regulations then, I take it? Can you just elaborate slightly on your point though....

You do not advocate ignoring scientific discoveries.... however?

The caveat seems to contradict your point, may just be my interpretation though.