toldailytopic: Name one thing that Theologyonline has always done well and you would

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for August 8th, 2012 12:29 PM

toldailytopic: Name one thing that Theologyonline has always done well and you would not want to see it change.

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Name one thing that Theologyonline has always done well and you would not want to see it change.

What I love about TOL is, well practically everything .....

But I really appreciate that one does not have to walk on eggshells about every little thing.
The wit, humor, and sarcasm is an enjoyable experience compared to other sites.

But what I love the most about TOL is that there are several knowledgeable folks here who proclaim the gospel of grace and rightly divide.

TOL is always adding more benefits to it's members, adding smiles, providing gifts to members, etc.
So it is constantly growing.

I can't think of a darn thing that I would want to change about it.

I just love this place!!!!!!

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
TOL has always been exceptional at renewing my subscription to the SPAM of the Month Club.

In all the years I've been a part of of this site, I've never been disapointed in its ability to attract those who would pervert the Gospel and twist His word to fit their particular agenda or belief system.

Luckily, there is also not a shortage of those who keep them in line.

I am happy TOL is here, and I am a better person because of it

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
TOL is an incredibly streamlined and easy-to-navigate website. Seriously: never change that. :)

ragTagblues

This place has always been good at being a little liberal with the truth I guess; but it makes for good reading!

ToL is also pretty good at down and dirty bias; makes for an interesting framework to debate in.

Apartf from that, the general togetherness thingy is is reasonably high on the list.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: Name one thing that Theologyonline has always done well
and you would not want to see it change.

Taking the heat in and out of the kitchen.

:first:​

PureX

TOL is an incredibly streamlined and easy-to-navigate website. Seriously: never change that. :)
I agree with this. The site works, and is not all cluttered up with spinning gifs and flashing advertisements and endless links and all that kind of junk that you see on other web sites.

TOL's functioning is fast, simple, and effective. Good job!

Buzzword

I think TOL's biggest strength, even with the overt fundamentalist Christian bias of the management, is the variety of viewpoints across the board.

There are well-spoken (written?) people from all walks of life and multiple belief systems (including lack thereof) who express intelligent, well-reasoned views.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Name one thing that Theologyonline has always done well and you would not want to see it change.

:think:

...crescent rolls. :chew:

Oh, and kept its sense of humor. :thumb:

Also, not having a million specialty, sub forums keeps the thing feeling like a really great small town...and the odd spambot makes it feel like you're still near enough to the city to go shopping.

:plain:

Wile E. Coyote

I think TOL's biggest strength, even with the overt fundamentalist Christian bias of the management, is the variety of viewpoints across the board.

There are well-spoken (written?) people from all walks of life and multiple belief systems (including lack thereof) who express intelligent, well-reasoned views.
The anti-trinitarians here do not express intelligent, well reasoned views. Invalid inference is not intelligent or well reasoned at all.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
...baby bumpers. :plain:

And suffering fools...which if you listen to Let's Argue... :noid:

But really, I don't even think Paul does that (no, the other one).

:e4e:

Figures you would think that you were getting a pastry when you're getting a store bought.