toldailytopic: Name one thing that Theologyonline has always done well and you would

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

toldailytopic: Name one thing that Theologyonline has always done well and you would not want to see it change.

Answer: It's always there 24/7

In the almost 5 years that I have been a TOL member, TOL has almost always been up and running.

WizardofOz

See above
huge.101.505926.JPG

WizardofOz

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for August 8th, 2012 12:29 PM

toldailytopic: Name one thing that Theologyonline has always done well and you would not want to see it change.

Bringing a good balance of diverse viewpoints under one roof for a good old fashioned rumble.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:mock: liberals. I wouldn't change that. It makes the board fun.

I know I am only supposed the name one thing, but this board keeps its five star dimwits around so we can have fun with them too.

NewDay

Answer: It's always there 24/7

In the almost 5 years that I have been a TOL member, TOL has almost always been up and running.

aCHhhhH; it was down this morning when I tried to load it.

Guess there is a first time for everything.

:)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I haven't been here very long but it seems like a wonderful group of people are here.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Name one thing that Theologyonline has always done well and you would not want to see it change.

Its open and right up front about what its main beliefs are and doesn't change on that.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Its open and right up front about what its main beliefs are and doesn't change on that.
I keep forgetting you're new. So you weren't here for Knight's "Amish On Line--NOT!" self loathing phase. Talk about presentation problems. Sheesh. :plain: doesn't begin to describe it.