toldailytopic: Name one thing that Theologyonline has always done well and you would

eameece

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for August 8th, 2012 12:29 PM

toldailytopic: Name one thing that Theologyonline has always done well and you would not want to see it change.

I like your topics of the day, even tho I generally disagree with your views on them.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I like how it shows just how dumb you and Bob and your team of open theists are.
What a moron!

I would like to change mine, but there's apparently no way to do that.
You can ask Knight to change it for you. Mine wasn't capitalized when I joined, because I didn't know we could do that and he changed it for me.

WizardofOz

My apologies, bybee. My rep to you was not complete (IPad has a mind of it's own sometimes).

I was teasing in good fun. I have nothing against Eeset. Simply put, whenever I think of TOL in retrospect, the phrase "go to hell" always comes to mind. :D

I don't know why this is.......;)

bybee

My apologies, bybee. My rep to you was not complete (IPad has a mind of it's own sometimes).

I was teasing in good fun. I have nothing against Eeset. Simply put, whenever I think of TOL in retrospect, the phrase "go to hell" always comes to mind. :D

I don't know why this is.......;)

I was teasing too! Love the avatar.

Shasta

This is hard to answer without giving at least one momentous caveat but I would have to say it makes me consider other viewpoints.