The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

Look at how the madists try to change the meaning of words just to defend their false doctrines.

The ASCENDED Lord Jesus Christ said repent of SINS.

You don't know the ascended Lord Jesus Christ, so don't tell me what He said.

You can't hear Him, and it was Paul He spoke to after He had ascended. Since you don't listen to Paul or believe what Paul says then you do not hear what the Ascended Lord said about anything.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are the one who does that. You say oh that was the Father, oh no now that is Jesus, oh now it is the Father.

Ridiculous.

Jesus is God the Father speaking in the Old Testament; yet you try to say that was the Father, no now it is Jesus, no back to the Father.

Jesus was not even known yet.

God the Father in the Old Testament says they pierced Him.

God the Father is all powerful and can do anything that He wants, and He came as a man.

More Heresy

glorydaz

You are the one who does that. You say oh that was the Father, oh no now that is Jesus, oh now it is the Father.

Ridiculous.

Jesus is God the Father speaking in the Old Testament; yet you try to say that was the Father, no now it is Jesus, no back to the Father.

Jesus was not even known yet.

God the Father is all powerful and can do anything that He wants, and He came as a man.

:listen: She don't know about context.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Actually the verse says YHVH was pierced.
It doesn't mention 'Father'.

Actually it say 'the Word became flesh'. It doesn't say, 'the Father became flesh'.

GOD cannot lie.
GOD cannot deny Himself.
GOD cannot cease to be.
...and others.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, I didn't see it. Would you mind actually posting a realtime response that isn't just a regurgitation of some past thread?

Sometimes those links don't work so well for me.
If links I post are not working, the fault lies with your computing environment. I verify every link I post by using the Preview function before I post a substantive response. I also spend a great deal of time going back and reviewing past posts to correct any broken links if possible (some linked posts have been purged by the TOL admins).

I generally feel no obligation to repeat myself time and again. If I have taken the time and effort to carefully outline and substantively respond, it seems to me I am owed a modicum of courtesy by the one asking a question, or mounting a disagreement, to do the same.

The debate in question represents a thorough explanation of Trinitarianism, including answers to the usual anti-Trinitarianism objections, such as represented by GT...and yourself. I fear explanations explanatory of things explained. ;)

AMR

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You were doing so good up to here.

...but then you said this:

I hope that you see that we are to believe that we are to repent or perish; and to obey Jesus' teachings to receive the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God.
That is the last sacrifice, once and for all.

The temple is destroyed, just as Jesus said that it would be.

Now could you clarify for me if you believe that no one will ever enter unless they humble themselves and repent?

No Christian has EVER existed outside being humbled and repented....EVER!!!!!

And I might add, you cannot name ONE person who is Dispensationalist that says otherwise....

Where have you been?

The many here say we do not have to repent of sins to be saved, but rather that repent is now 'change your mind about God'.

Which is it that you want to adhere to? So far you are majorly wrong on no one saying we don't have to repent to be saved! Have you heard of faith only? Have you not also heard of Calvinists?

Name them. You are charging them, so now name them.

Stop being dishonest. YOU REMOVED the rest of my post where I NAME THEM.

Now put it back and take back your false charge.

I don't see you naming anyone at all. Doc didn't remove any names.

glorydaz

Odd that you take this away from all that I have posted. Are you actually digesting what I have written? Or were you just baiting me with this response at the ready?

I again point out that I have never refused a sincerely asked question. When the results are as yours above, I probably have some defect in my ability to root out sincerely asked questions. Shame on me. Nicely, done, sir. Sigh.

AMR

Don't feel like the lone stranger. I've been taken in by his sincere act, too, and then he jerks the ball away like Lucy every single time. Usually, he stomps on your head before he's done.

God's Truth

No, he didn't. He alluded to water baptism a time or two, but that is not the baptism he preached, nor did he preach obedience for salvation or to stay saved. This is why you fail, and will come under condemenation for the false gospel you preach.

Paul taught so many commands to obey.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

popsthebuilder

Oops you slipped up there, your mentor won't like it.

So, about that belief in God. Repent means to change your mind from unbelief to belief.

Hence, it is to believe...just as Paul says. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.
Repent means a change in heart or mind or to stop.

No one will be mad at me for giving a definition. Well, maybe they will, but she won't.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Hahahaha

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk.
But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk.And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts. - Revelation 9:20-21 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation9:20-21&version=NKJV

The word "stop" isn't even in that verse.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Paul taught so many commands to obey.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men
I see exactly 0 commands in those verses.

God's Truth

No, he didn't. He alluded to water baptism a time or two, but that is not the baptism he preached, nor did he preach obedience for salvation or to stay saved. This is why you fail, and will come under condemenation for the false gospel you preach.

God doesn't condemn people for getting water baptized or for anyone preaching to do it.

God's Truth

Odd that you take this away from all that I have posted. Are you actually digesting what I have written? Or were you just baiting me with this response at the ready?

I again point out that I have never refused a sincerely asked question. When the results are as yours above, I probably have some defect in my ability to root out sincerely asked questions. Shame on me. Nicely, done, sir. Sigh.

AMR

You see that, pops? He also thinks he won that one on one debate we had and he goes from thread to thread telling people that.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Five Solas

The Five Solas

'Faith only' believers; and the Calvinists!
In other words, those that deny Sola Fide, Solus Christus, Sola Gratia, Sola Scriptura, Sola Deo Gloria.

https://www.desiringgod.org/labs/what-are-the-five-solas
https://www.desiringgod.org/labs/by-grace-alone
https://www.desiringgod.org/labs/in-christ-alone
https://www.desiringgod.org/labs/through-faith-alone
https://www.desiringgod.org/labs/to-the-glory-of-god-alone

Not a few Protestants have forgotten what was protested.

Sigh.

AMR