The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Trinitarians:

How is God the Beginning and the End; yet, God is without beginning or end?

I know how, but you reject it and you don't even try to explain. Oh yeah right, you don't explain because it is not explainable. lol So you defend your false beliefs by calling me an idiot and liar.

That will not wash.
Pointy

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Go start your own wild-eyed thread and stop pretending like you have anything to add to this one. :wave:

Trinitarians:

How is God the Beginning and the End; yet, God is without beginning or end?

I know how, but you reject it and you don't even try to explain. Oh yeah right, you don't explain because it is not explainable. lol So you defend your false beliefs by calling me an idiot and liar.

That will not wash.

popsthebuilder

:chuckle:

No, I corrected you and you got furious and unfriended me....then you proceeded to lie about what happened, which is why I posted the messages that proved you lied. And as far as "verbal abuse".....I speak the truth, and truth is verbal abuse to those who are ministers of satan.

Too bad. Change your message and speak the truth, and you'll no longer be an outcast.
Earthen motivation and selfish temptation have little communion with the truth.

God's Truth

Earthen motivation and selfish temptation have little communion with the truth.

Well said.

I think you have seen for yourself how glory changes what really goes on with you and I, and even the scriptures. What she says about me is not truth.

God's Truth

The gospel Jesus taught and sent the circumcision apostles to baptize folks.

Could you rephrase the above please. It is confusing to me.

They are madists and madists say that what Jesus said when he walked the earth is not to us and therefore not the gospel that Paul preaches. Of course they are wrong on both accounts.

drbrumley

They are madists and madists say that what Jesus said when he walked the earth is not to us and therefore not the gospel that Paul preaches. Of course they are wrong on both accounts.

The entire Bible is acknowledged to be profitable for the believer today, in keeping with the words of Paul that not only is all Scripture God-breathed, it is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works (2 Timothy 3:16, 17). Probably the most common distortion of the dispensational position is that it fragments the Bible, rejecting the major part of it as being for the Jews only and accepting only a few epistles from the New Testament.

While no part of the Bible is rejected as not being for the believer today, it is contended that not all of the Bible is addressed specifically to Christians today for their obedience. In fact, it is safe to say that no one would contend that the commands to offer animal sacrifices which are contained in the Bible are addressed to believers today for their obedience, or even that the command of Christ Himself to observe all that is bidden by those who sit in Moses' seat (Matthew 23:1-3), is applicable to the present day.

God's Truth

Proving once again that the natural man does not understand spiritual things. :chew:

You say Jesus is NOT the Spirit, but the scriptures say he is:

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Jesus is a life giving Spirit, see 1 Corinthians 15:45.

The Spirit gives life; see 2 Corinthians 3:6.

popsthebuilder

I have given you the scripture many times.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Scripture

I and my Father are one.

John 1:1,2 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the …

John 5:17,23 But Jesus answered them, My Father works till now, and I work…

John 8:58 Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 14:9,23 Jesus said to him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have …

John 16:15 All things that the Father has are mine: therefore said I, that he …

John 17:10,21 And all my are yours, and your are mine; and I am glorified in them…

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knows the …

Matthew 28:19 Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name …

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was …

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the …

1 John 5:7,20 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, …

God's Truth

The entire Bible is acknowledged to be profitable for the believer today, in keeping with the words of Paul that not only is all Scripture God-breathed, it is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works (2 Timothy 3:16, 17). Probably the most common distortion of the dispensational position is that it fragments the Bible, rejecting the major part of it as being for the Jews only and accepting only a few epistles from the New Testament.

You were doing so good up to here.

...but then you said this:
While no part of the Bible is rejected as not being for the believer today, it is contended that not all of the Bible is addressed specifically to Christians today for their obedience.

I hope that you see that we are to believe that we are to repent or perish; and to obey Jesus' teachings to receive the Holy Spirit.

In fact, it is safe to say that no one would contend that the commands to offer animal sacrifices which are contained in the Bible are addressed to believers today for their obedience,
Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God.
That is the last sacrifice, once and for all.

or even that the command of Christ Himself to observe all that is bidden by those who sit in Moses' seat (Matthew 23:1-3), is applicable to the present day.

The temple is destroyed, just as Jesus said that it would be.

Now could you clarify for me if you believe that no one will ever enter unless they humble themselves and repent?

God's Truth

No Christian has EVER existed outside being humbled and repented....EVER!!!!!

And I might add, you cannot name ONE person who is Dispensationalist that says otherwise....

Where have you been?

The many here say we do not have to repent of sins to be saved, but rather that repent is now 'change your mind about God'.

Which is it that you want to adhere to? So far you are majorly wrong on no one saying we don't have to repent to be saved! Have you heard of faith only? Have you not also heard of Calvinists?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Where have you been?

The many here say we do not have to repent of sins to be saved, but rather that repent is now 'change your mind about God'.

Which is it that you want to adhere to? So far you are majorly wrong on no one saying we don't have to repent to be saved! Have you heard of faith only? Have you not also heard of Calvinists?

repent- Grk- metanoia

meta- after
noia- from noos- mind

repent- metanoia- after-mind or change of mind

God's Truth

Scripture

I and my Father are one.

John 1:1,2 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the …

John 5:17,23 But Jesus answered them, My Father works till now, and I work…

John 8:58 Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 14:9,23 Jesus said to him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have …

John 16:15 All things that the Father has are mine: therefore said I, that he …

John 17:10,21 And all my are yours, and your are mine; and I am glorified in them…

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knows the …

Matthew 28:19 Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name …

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was …

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the …

1 John 5:7,20 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, …

Amen.

God's Truth

repent- Grk- metanoia

meta- after
noia- from noos- mind

repent- metanoia- after-mind or change of mind

We have to change our mind ABOUT SIN.

We have to REPENT OF OUR SINS.

You keep bringing up another language is not helping you.

We have to REPENT of our SINS.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21Furthermore, they did not repent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Those scriptures are the ASCENDED LORD telling people to repent of SINS.

drbrumley

Stop being dishonest. YOU REMOVED the rest of my post where I NAME THEM.

Now put it back and take back your false charge.

You mean this:

Um, I don't see a name or names there.