The Trinity

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good job!

If Matthew 28:19 is to be used, the WHOLE verse needs to be quoted

​​​​​​ [h=1]Matthew 28:19 King James Version (KJV)[/h]
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

That says in the NAME of whom? The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost, the three in one God. So the post is shakey to say the least.

oatmeal

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

That says in the NAME of whom? The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost, the three in one God. So the post is shakey to say the least.

Evidently, you did not read the post I replied to

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Try post 25079

rstrats

​​​​​​ re: "Matthew 28:19 King James Version (KJV) 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"

The name of the Father is thought by some to be Yahweh, and the name of the Son is thought by some to be Yahshua, but I don't think that I've heard of a name for the Holy Ghost.

BTW, the statistic's column shows 25,043 responses but only 472 views. What am I missing?

Last edited:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
​​​​​​ re: "Matthew 28:19 King James Version (KJV) 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"

The name of the Father is thought by some to be Yahweh, and the name of the Son is thought by some to be Yahshua, but I don't think that I've heard of a name for the Holy Ghost.

BTW, the statistic's column shows 25,043 responses but only 472 views. What am I missing?

Good Question