The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

drbrumley

I don't debate people such as yourself.

The faith only people know what they preach, as do the Calvinists.

Ask one you know.

That is not what you said.....you said:

Where have you been?

The many here say we do not have to repent of sins to be saved, but rather that repent is now 'change your mind about God'.

You said "MANY HERE" That is the here and now. You made the charge, now name them...You indicted them, name them.

God's Truth

You said "MANY HERE" That is the here and now. You made the charge, now name them...You indicted them, name them.

My last time I am going to tell you this and then I will ignore you.

There are many faith alone believers here and many Calvinists here. Ask them to educate you.

I don't take orders from you to name names of people. I also don't do whatever some person who doesn't have much sense says to do.

popsthebuilder

100% trinity doctrine compatible.

How kind.

Another false accusation?

I have never said or hinted at any such thing and neither does the doctrine of the trinity.
* The Father is not the Holy Spirit.

* The Holy Spirit is not the Father.

I quoted those from your post if I'm not mistaken.

And you are officially lying

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

glorydaz

I have given you the scripture many times.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN..... :dead:

Incredible. NONE of those verses say that the Father came as the Son. You do know, don't you, that when you read the word, GOD, it includes the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? You can't change the word God to Father just because it suits your fancy.

This is why I say you are stuck on stupid. Please stop making it so obvious. You're a laughing stock. What will all the visitors think who come here and see you claiming the Father came as the Son?

People will think the inmates are running the Psych Ward. :comeout:

popsthebuilder

What don't you get about none are charged if they aren't even named...and why are you attempting to start yet more contention?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

How convenient.

Paul preached ONE Baptism the same place he preached ONE Spirit.

One is only one when you want it to be one. :rotfl:

Better yet.....you don't know what any of it means.

Paul preached water baptism just like he preached a lot of commands.

God's Truth

Oops you slipped up there, your mentor won't like it.

So, about that belief in God. Repent means to change your mind from unbelief to belief.

Hence, it is to believe...just as Paul says. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

Look at how the madists try to change the meaning of words just to defend their false doctrines.

The ASCENDED Lord Jesus Christ said repent of SINS.

God's Truth

BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN..... :dead:

Incredible. NONE of those verses say that the Father came as the Son. You do know, don't you, that when you read the word, GOD, it includes the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? You can't change the word God to Father just because it suits your fancy.

You are the one who does that. You say oh that was the Father, oh no now that is Jesus, oh now it is the Father.

Ridiculous.

Jesus is God the Father speaking in the Old Testament; yet you try to say that was the Father, no now it is Jesus, no back to the Father.

Jesus was not even known yet.

God the Father in the Old Testament says they pierced Him.

This is why I say you are stuck on stupid. Please stop making it so obvious. You're a laughing stock. What will all the visitors think who come here and see you claiming the Father came as the Son?

People will think the inmates are running the Psych Ward. :comeout:

God the Father is all powerful and can do anything that He wants, and He came as a man.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So no definition for your use of the word subsisting then?
Odd that you take this away from all that I have posted. Are you actually digesting what I have written? Or were you just baiting me with this response at the ready?

I again point out that I have never refused a sincerely asked question. When the results are as yours above, I probably have some defect in my ability to root out sincerely asked questions. Shame on me. Nicely, done, sir. Sigh.

AMR