The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

Says the accuser who has never, not once, been able to substantiate her false claims about me.

Your own words convict you, Pops. I've quoted them and pointed them out many times.
I don't have to keep following along behind you pointing them out.
They're all still there for all to see.

Carry on Ms faith doesn't bring change and conscience isn't to be followed.

NOW HERE are REAL false accusations. :loser:

You're a hypocrite, pops, and your inability to understand spiritual things guarantees you will always be one.

glorydaz

What did the Christ say?

What don't you understand tree and about condemn not being synonymous with judge?

If in Christ then you are without fault; judgement wouldn't bring condemnation.

So simple; not you; the truth.

Another brilliant statement coming from a carnal man. :chuckle:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Since when is preaching obedience to Christ a child of hell?
The Pharisees taught to keep God's Law, yet Christ called them "blind guides" (Matthew 23:16), "fools" (Matthew 23:17), "like whited sepulchers. . . full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness" (Matthew 23:27), "serpents" and "generation of vipers" (Matthew 23:33), "hypocrites" and "as graves which appear not" (Luke 11:44).

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No man of God abused people verbally as you do.
Does Christ, who is God, Himself, count?
The Pharisees taught to keep God's Law, yet Christ called them "blind guides" (Matthew 23:16), "fools" (Matthew 23:17), "like whited sepulchers. . . full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness" (Matthew 23:27), "serpents" and "generation of vipers" (Matthew 23:33), "hypocrites" and "as graves which appear not" (Luke 11:44).

lifeisgood

What is pathetic is that you say you don't obey ANYTHING that Jesus commanded when he walked the earth.

If you obeyed you would have been given knowledge and you would know what is a command for eternal life, the New Covenant, from what is asked of Jesus to individuals.

Please, gt, provide this famous list of commandments that YOU DO NOT FOLLOW and demand that everybody else MUST obey.

As soon as you provide the list, I'll be happy to check it out, and let you know. Thank you.

You must have a very long list.

Jesus only left two commandments on my list.

God's Truth

Please, gt, provide this famous list of commandments that YOU DO NOT FOLLOW and demand that everybody else MUST obey.

As soon as you provide the list, I'll be happy to check it out, and let you know. Thank you.

You must have a very long list.

Jesus only left two commandments on my list.

The two commandments sum up the whole list. That means you can't love God and your neighbor unless you obey all the commandments.

glorydaz

AMR showed up to give glorydazed a thanks. He is involved because he gave glorydazed a thanks for something she said against me and doesn't straighten him out about his false doctrines.

Uh Oh....she's jealous. :chuckle:

He's not only my friend, he knows more about the Bible and the Trinity than you ever will. He calls you out on your bastardised "quotes" which literally change what the authorized versions make so clear. Don't think any of your garbage escapes his notice....or the notice of so many other posters on here who refuse to give you a platform by responding to your posts. Truth be told....you should be on everyone's ignore list. It's only through an abundance of distaste that you're responded to at all. That faint hope that you will ever listen and learn is fading fast.

popsthebuilder

Pops, what does John 7:24 say, and is it in red letters?

Does the fact that God is spirit exclude Him from being three Persons?
John 7: 18. He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him. 19. Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me? 20. The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil: who goeth about to kill thee? 24. Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. 28. Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not. 29. But I know him: for I am from him, and he hath sent me. 31. And many of the people believed on him, and said, When Christ cometh, will he do more miracles than these which this man hath done? 37. In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 38. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 40. Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet. 41. Others said, This is the Christ. But some said, Shall Christ come out of Galilee? 42. Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was? 51. Doth our law judge any man, before it hear him, and know what he doeth?

It says to judge according to to what is right.what is right is to follow the teachings and example of the Christ, and judge mercifully and based on one's works. While some of her words may sound strange at times; so do mine, no doubt, and even yours..... It doesn't stand out as against what is good and right based on the teachings and example of the Christ and the selfless conscience. What does stand out is when one is being wrongfully treated because they are different.

I don't know what is red in your Bible, but this seems appropriate;

1 Corinthians 12: 6. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. 7. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 8. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 9. To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 10. To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 11. But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 12. For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. 13. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Exclude GOD from being three different people? GOD could dwell in as many people as GOD deems fit, but it doesn't make creation creator. GOD wouldn't be limited to people or activities of people.

popsthebuilder

Your own words convict you, Pops. I've quoted them and pointed them out many times.
I don't have to keep following along behind you pointing them out.
They're all still there for all to see.

NOW HERE are REAL false accusations. :loser:

You're a hypocrite, pops, and your inability to understand spiritual things guarantees you will always be one.
Simply blind accusation from a petty woman.

popsthebuilder

:chuckle: Jesus states what? And you state what? Quite a difference there.
No.... Actually it is just an hard wording she is using. It is actually synonymous with all the law being encompassed within the two commands of the Christ of GOD.

To love GOD is to be faithful to GOD. Which is itself a prerequisite to the second command; which is fulfilled naturally or inherently with the first. If one loves GOD, then by default, they do the Will of GOD which is benevolent towards creation.