The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

Since when is preaching obedience to Christ a child of hell?

You preach obedience with your mouth, but your claims of obedience won't save you.

Michael C. preaches a big earthquake. Does that make him right?

You're just like him. In love with yourself, and your delusions of grandeur.

You're a pathetic self-appointed prophet, exactly like he is. :nono:

God's Truth

You preach obedience with your mouth, but your claims of obedience won't save you.

Michael C. preaches a big earthquake. Does that make him right?

You're just like him. In love with yourself, and your delusions of grandeur.

You're a pathetic self-appointed prophet, exactly like he is. :nono:

You have to obey Jesus,there is no way around it.

If MC would obey Jesus, he would stop with his false prophecies.

If you would obey Jesus, you would stop verbally abusing me and see that obeying God is right.

God's Truth

He already spoke to God face to face, you ninny.

Clearly, it's gone over your head from the start.

Speaking face to face doesn't mean he saw God's face.

Not only that, you are the one going against my saying Moses saw God's back side.

LOL You forgot what the discussion was about.

It is about God the Father being INVISIBLE and how Jesus is God the Father with a body and making God the Father visible.

So did Moses see God's face?

LOL

popsthebuilder

You're attacking me. Aren't you paying attention? To yourself?
I'm not attacking you. I'm defending another. Calling you out on misdirection isn't calling you dumb or attempting to humiliate you. And while your help was a ploy; I genuinely only wasn't you to grasp what is wrong with what is happening.

popsthebuilder

I guess you think that's being clever. :popcorn:

Sticks and stones..... :chew:

Just another stupid pronouncement on the part of your imagination. Our hearts are purified by faith, but faith in your own doings is nothing but PRIDE.

Paul tells believers there is NO condemnation for those who are IN CHRIST JESUS. Since you don't know that, I'm left to assume you are not in Christ, but are still under the law...by which you are found GUILTY.

And that little speech is why I said for you to ZIP IT. :chuckle:

If you weren't counting on your own efforts, you might be able to carry it off.
What did the Christ say?

What don't you understand tree and about condemn not being synonymous with judge?

If in Christ then you are without fault; judgement wouldn't bring condemnation.

So simple; not you; the truth.

popsthebuilder

No, you are a pretend believer.....a false brethren, and you speak lies.

That you fancy yourself the voice crying in the wilderness should be a clue to anyone who is exposed to the falsehoods you post. Only those who are not indwelt by the Holy Spirit are able to be deceived by your twisted understanding of God's Holy Word.

You've been exposed, and you will continue to be exposed as long as you're allowed to post on this forum.
Says the accuser who has never, not once, been able to substantiate her false claims about me.

Carry on Ms faith doesn't bring change and conscience isn't to be followed.

lifeisgood

Weird. You want to abuse someone and expect them to be quiet about it?

Spoiler
God the Father is invisible and He is made visible by Jesus Christ.

I am speaking scripture.

Paul is speaking to those who are standing before him, in case they who claim to have faith and who have not also REPENTED of their sins:

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.

Saying you believe and have faith will do NOTHING FOR YOU if you did not repent.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.
Spoiler

Back to the 'woe is me, gt'? So unbecoming.

lifeisgood

You have to obey Jesus,there is no way around it.

Spoiler
If MC would obey Jesus, he would stop with his false prophecies.

If you would obey Jesus, you would stop verbally abusing me and see that obeying God is right.
Spoiler

Like you, gt?
"I, gt, obey all of Jesus' teachings....I, gt, follow all of Jesus' teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.... I, gt, obey everything Jesus says....[/B]"— Courtesy of Saint John W

And then when gt is asked about her obeying ALL of Jesus' teachings, gt says, 'Nah, I can't do that one, and that one neither, and that one that one is not for me, etc.' ad nauseum, but then vociferously affirming that she obeys ALL of Jesus' commandments.

God's Truth

[/SPOILER]

Like you, gt?
"I, gt, obey all of Jesus' teachings....I, gt, follow all of Jesus' teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.... I, gt, obey everything Jesus says....[/B]"— Courtesy of Saint John W

And then when gt is asked about her obeying ALL of Jesus' teachings, gt says, 'Nah, I can't do that one, and that one neither, and that one that one is not for me, etc.' ad nauseum, but then vociferously affirming that she obeys ALL of Jesus' commandments.

What is pathetic is that you say you don't obey ANYTHING that Jesus commanded when he walked the earth.

If you obeyed you would have been given knowledge and you would know what is a command for eternal life, the New Covenant, from what is asked of Jesus to individuals.

God's Truth

You have to OBEY God to receive understanding.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Psalm 119:100 I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

Proverbs 3:32 For the LORD detests the perverse but takes the upright into his confidence.

Proverbs 1:23 Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings.

See Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

John 8:30 While he was saying these things, many people believed in him. 31Then Jesus said to those Judeans who had believed him, "If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Right Divider

Body part
2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.
2Tim 2:25 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:25) In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Quit "translation hunting" and get honest about the Word of God.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If you cant discern scripture enough to know the error of your own public words then you have little business rebuking any.

Danged old wood chip in in one eye, an old festered splinter in the other; with the rants of the crowd stopping you from picking any truth from words spoken.

Pops, what does John 7:24 say, and is it in red letters?

None is perfect but One. None is all knowing but One.

Attempting to, and taking enjoyment in the supposed humiliation of another is not synonymous with trying to help them in any real sense. Sorta like praying for someone you know is actually in the cold without a jacket, when what would freaking help them would be to go your selfish butt into the closet and get one of your three jackets and give it to them. We are called to not make a show of anything for the sight of man, but you would have us believe that what is called for is belittlement of the spirit and zeal of a fellow believer explicitly for the sight of man. It is truly saddening.

There is no doubt a little book in your house in which the broad expanses and deep breadths of its contents rebuke you in whole, if you could but see it.

May GOD guide us all.

What too is sad is that you speak with false authority. You speak of THE three being One, and it ends there.... There is the disconnect. THEY are what?

ONE

GOD is what?

Spirit

HIS Word is what?

Truth

Who's Word?

The One GOD.

Does the fact that God is spirit exclude Him from being three Persons?