The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

No.... Actually it is just an hard wording she is using. It is actually synonymous with all the law being encompassed within the two commands of the Christ of GOD.

You mean your LORD AND GOD.

It's odd how you work so hard to keep our Lord in a subservient role. :think:

The only place in Scripture our Lord is called the Christ of God is in Luke ....who stresses our Lord's humanity throughout his gospel. He's speaking of His humanity in the verse you took the phrase from. You just can't bring yourself to confess Him as the LORD GOD, can you? :nono:

To love GOD is to be faithful to GOD. Which is itself a prerequisite to the second command; which is fulfilled naturally or inherently with the first. If one loves GOD, then by default, they do the Will of GOD which is benevolent towards creation.

Deep. Now that is really deep.

If you love God, you would recognize Him as your Saviour, Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

No.... Actually it is just an hard wording she is using. It is actually synonymous with all the law being encompassed within the two commands of the Christ of GOD.

To love GOD is to be faithful to GOD. Which is itself a prerequisite to the second command; which is fulfilled naturally or inherently with the first. If one loves GOD, then by default, they do the Will of GOD which is benevolent towards creation.

Right on.

Love is doing no harm to your neighbor. If you don't murder your neighbor, you don't commit adultery with his wife, and you don't bear false witness against him, but you fail at one point and you steal from him, then you are guilty of not loving your neighbor. But if you don't do any of those things to your neighbor, then you truly love your neighbor.

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law

popsthebuilder

You mean your LORD AND GOD.

It's odd how you work so hard to keep our Lord in a subservient role. :think:

The only place in Scripture our Lord is called the Christ of God is in Luke ....who stresses our Lord's humanity throughout his gospel. He's speaking of His humanity in the verse you took the phrase from. You just can't bring yourself to confess Him as the LORD GOD, can you? :nono:

Deep. Now that is really deep.

If you love God, you would recognize Him as your Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Please stop speaking to or about me from a position of ignorance.

Christ the Lord GOD, is indeed my Savior, my help, my armor, my joy, my hope, my love, my direction, and pretty much the only thing I care about anymore since being given faith., so again; please don't assume things about me.

glorydaz

Please stop speaking to or about me from a position of ignorance.

Christ the Lord GOD, is indeed my Savior, my help, my armor, my joy, my hope, my love, my direction, and pretty much the only thing I care about anymore since being given faith., so again; please don't assume things about me.

Well, let's just see how long you stick to that story.

Are you admitting that Jesus Christ is God and the Creator of all things?

keypurr

Who is the God that Jesus Christ prayed to?

Who is the God that made Jesus Christ Lord?

Who is the God Jesus has?

Who is the only true God that Jesus Christ speaks of?

Are you educated enough to answer these questions?

Most of you are not.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Most of you are not.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app

1. The Father
2. The Father
3. The Father
4. Since God is triune, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Why do you try to disprove a basic doctrine of the Christian Church?

God's Truth

The scripture says Jesus was in the FORM of God. What is God the Father's form? God the Father's form is SPIRIT.

Philippians 2:6

glorydaz

The same God He was in the beginning, before He became flesh and dwelt among us.

The same Lord God He was before He became flesh and dwelt among us.

The same Word who was God and was with God from the beginning.

The Lord our God is One Lord.
He, unlike you, Keypurr, knows He came out from God, was with God, and was God from the beginning.

Most of you are not.

Education has nothing to do with it.
Faith does.
Being indwelt by the Holy Spirit does.
We know whom we have believed.

You don't, Keypurr. :nono:

glorydaz

The scripture says Jesus was in the form of God.

The Father's form was Spirit.

Let me walk you through this.

John 1:1 The Word was God (in the form of God - spirit), He became flesh (took on the form of a servant).

John 4:24
God is a Spirit:​

Philippians 2:5-7

Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God,

and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:​