The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

How 'bout fool? Would that work for you? 'Nice biblical word.
There's no degradation in calling someone an idiot if they're being an idiot. And if someone is humiliating themselves, then it's charitable to make sure that they know they're doing that, because it'd be real humiliating to be humiliating themselves, and not even know that they're doing it, don't you think?
Call them dumb, an idiot, a fool, and wrong, and maybe other things, when that's what's called for, based on what they're saying.
I shall.
Fact is.
I don't know anything about the people running the Gt user account Pops. It's not personal. I just see the wrong and dumb words the user account's producing, and take into consideration how annoying and aggravating it's being, and act accordingly. All user accounts posting poop and passing it off as what my ancient and hallowed Christian faith believes and teaches, deserves to be verbally raked over the coals. So sometimes, that's what I try to do.
If you cant discern scripture enough to know the error of your own public words then you have little business rebuking any.

Danged old wood chip in in one eye, an old festered splinter in the other; with the rants of the crowd stopping you from picking any truth from words spoken.

None is perfect but One. None is all knowing but One.

Attempting to, and taking enjoyment in the supposed humiliation of another is not synonymous with trying to help them in any real sense. Sorta like praying for someone you know is actually in the cold without a jacket, when what would freaking help them would be to go your selfish butt into the closet and get one of your three jackets and give it to them. We are called to not make a show of anything for the sight of man, but you would have us believe that what is called for is belittlement of the spirit and zeal of a fellow believer explicitly for the sight of man. It is truly saddening.

There is no doubt a little book in your house in which the broad expanses and deep breadths of its contents rebuke you in whole, if you could but see it.

May GOD guide us all.

What too is sad is that you speak with false authority. You speak of THE three being One, and it ends there.... There is the disconnect. THEY are what?

ONE

GOD is what?

Spirit

HIS Word is what?

Truth

Who's Word?

The One GOD.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
If you cant discern scripture enough to know the error of your own public words then you have little business rebuking any.

Danged old wood chip in in one eye, an old festered splinter in the other; with the rants of the crowd stopping you from picking any truth from words spoken.

None is perfect but One. None is all knowing but One.

Attempting to, and taking enjoyment in the supposed humiliation of another is not synonymous with trying to help them in any real sense. Sorta like praying for someone you know is actually in the cold without a jacket, when what would freaking help them would be to go your selfish butt into the closet and get one of your three jackets and give it to them. We are called to not make a show of anything for the sight of man, but you would have us believe that what is called for is belittlement of the spirit and zeal of a fellow believer explicitly for the sight of man. It is truly saddening.

There is no doubt a little book in your house in which the broad expanses and deep breadths of its contents rebuke you in whole, if you could but see it.

May GOD guide us all.

What too is sad is that you speak with false authority. You speak of THE three being One, and it ends there.... There is the disconnect. THEY are what?

ONE

GOD is what?

Spirit

HIS Word is what?

Truth

Who's Word?

The One GOD.
You also. You care so much more about, and think so much more highly of, your own personal interpretation of this great faith, singular Eph4:5KJV, than the actual faith. You puff yourself up and dare spit on what the one Church has always believed and taught, even though this Church is the one that our Lord Jesus Christ Himself built, builder! Who are you! Sometimes the freezing person is surrounded in coats and blankets and down-filled comforters, but they care so highly for their own views and opinions that they'd just assume freeze, and freeze anybody else they can get their stupid, moronic, idiotic, and foolish words' hands upon while they're at it, and that's why we need to come in and lay down the law sometimes, just so any innocent people who happen to wander into this forum looking for answers to questions about the Trinity, they can know that certain user accounts are marked, and there's no way to do this on this discussion board without occasionally coming in and making a mark, so the marks can be regular.

popsthebuilder

You also. You care so much more about, and think so much more highly of, your own personal interpretation of this great faith, singular Eph4:5KJV, than the actual faith. You puff yourself up and dare spit on what the one Church has always believed and taught, even though this Church is the one that our Lord Jesus Christ Himself built, builder! Who are you! Sometimes the freezing person is surrounded in coats and blankets and down-filled comforters, but they care so highly for their own views and opinions that they'd just assume freeze, and freeze anybody else they can get their stupid, moronic, idiotic, and foolish words' hands upon while they're at it, and that's why we need to come in and lay down the law sometimes, just so any innocent people who happen to wander into this forum looking for answers to questions about the Trinity, they can know that certain user accounts are marked, and there's no way to do this on this discussion board without occasionally coming in and making a mark, so the marks can be regular.
And.... Now your just making things up.

Show where I ever denied the trinity.doctrine.

What I deny is that GOD IS three people and that the temple is GOD, rather than the Spirit that dwelled in the Holy Temple.

Blind tired accusations.. No wonder she repeats herself.

What faith do I hold against yours? Do I not attempt to proclaim with out ceasing that we are to edify one another., and be kind and merciful and help those we perceive to be in need when we are able?

I'm not playing this little game. Name a doctrine I follow that you think is heretical or shut your mouth about "my doctrine" because you havent for a clue about my doctrine or it's origin apparently. Divisive contentious spirits aren't reflections of the mercy of GOD any more than attempting to humiliate one you think weak.

Thanks for actually addressing my post.

I would like to change the subject if you don't mind, as eventually it will get ugly....and still help none.

I don't come on here to have pissing contests, or popularity contests. It is understood that I am not of the othodoxy, so I am generally rather open to others perspectives. Those things I know without a doubt to be against the Will of GOD, i may choose to speak on. If it is OKay forbyou to pretend to be trying to help one who you are trying to hurt, then inthinknit is okay for me to show cause for genuine concern. when such takes place.

glorydaz

What would any believer be called to do to another believer they believe to be in error?

Not call them dumb...

Pretty sure we are called to help and guide not degrade and attempt humiliate.

What should you do? What is it you think is in your power to do against a believer.

I would suggest you choose your words more carefully as opposed to hopping right upon the band wagon to deride one you perceive to need help.

Fact is you nor another here who attacks her is right or good in their actions.against her.

It doesn't make her right exactly, but it sure makes all of you wrong

It is a shame.

Zip it.

When a wolf comes among us dressed like a sheep, we are required to defrock them and drive them out from among us. God's UNtruth preaches a false Gospel, and she preaches it LOUD AND OFTEN.

Since you don't know the difference between believers and the enemy, you need to stay back.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

What I deny is that GOD IS three people and that the temple is GOD, rather than the Spirit that dwelled in the Holy Temple.

What faith do I hold against yours? Don't not proclaim with out ceasing that we are to edify one another.

I'm not playing this little game. Name a doctrine I follow that you think is heretic or shut your mouth. Divisive contentious spirits aren't reflections of the mercy of GOD any more than attempting to humiliate one you think weak.

So it's OK when you do it, but nobody else can do it. Figured as much. And you've been against the Christian understanding of the Trinity since your start here, and you've never wavered on that. And you've been shown where you're wrong, and you don't listen, because of your stubbornness, like Gt, stubborn as the day is long, and stupid, as they go hand in hand.

Edify me. Edify me by respecting your elders, not me, but your elders in the faith who lived at the time of the Apostles and shortly after, who all believed and taught the same Trinity that the Catholic Church today teaches. There's been no change on any of that, and all your clever thoughts or serious questions are all already addressed or countered, there's no room left for innovation and new insights here. Study the Church's teachings on the matter, and align yourself with it, and never publicly challenge the Church's teaching on this matter again, make a commitment to yourself to stop doing that.

glorydaz

Attempting to, and taking enjoyment in the supposed humiliation of another is not synonymous with trying to help them in any real sense.

You see enjoyment where there is none. The truth is not a pretty thing.

Matthew 22:18 But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?

Matthew 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Matthew 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

God's UNtruth is leading others into the same damnation she is under. You want to be her proselyte? Go for it, but we will not stand by silently while she does it.

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

popsthebuilder

Zip it.

When a wolf comes among us dressed like a sheep, we are required to defrock them and drive them out from among us. God's UNtruth preaches a false Gospel, and she preaches it LOUD AND OFTEN.

Since you don't know the difference between believers and the enemy, you need to stay back.
Please....generally I would attempt tonrespect my elders, but in your case; your mouth should only speak ofbwhat your eyes can see which is nothing.

There are plenty of verses about your proud self too.

What's sad is that you actually think people aren't changed by faith; that faith is not productive of change or works pleasing to GOD; though it is GOD that gives the Faith to begin with. How is a thing due to a product of GOD displeasing to GOD?

Furthermore; how is following the way not the way?

How many different ways must it be said that there is no Jew or gentile for you to hear it? How many different books can say we will be judged against our works until you believe it?

Zip it! Ha; if you were any other I might consider it. Used to work when my mom said it, but you aren't her, and are so confused that you think there are two gospels, three persons, Jew and gentile, and that our GOD given conscience can't be followed by us; the ones endowed with it for our sake, and let's not forget that we are to do nothing with our faith and belief in something doesn't mean you actually believe it enough to act on it, you just like to say it in a crowd for effect. .

It's hard to be humble to such arrogant ignorance as yours.

popsthebuilder

So it's OK when you do it, but nobody else can do it. Figured as much. And you've been against the Christian understanding of the Trinity since your start here, and you've never wavered on that. And you've been shown where you're wrong, and you don't listen, because of your stubbornness, like Gt, stubborn as the day is long, and stupid, as they go hand in hand.

Edify me. Edify me by respecting your elders, not me, but your elders in the faith who lived at the time of the Apostles and shortly after, who all believed and taught the same Trinity that the Catholic Church today teaches. There's been no change on any of that, and all your clever thoughts or serious questions are all already addressed or countered, there's no room left for innovation and new insights here. Study the Church's teachings on the matter, and align yourself with it, and never publicly challenge the Church's teaching on this matter again, make a commitment to yourself to stop doing that.
When I do what?

Who did I belittle? Who did I claim was dumb?

Who's faith am I attacking?

glorydaz

What faith do I hold against yours? Do I not attempt to proclaim with out ceasing that we are to edify one another., and be kind and merciful and help those we perceive to be in need when we are able?

I'm not playing this little game. Name a doctrine I follow that you think is heretical or shut your mouth about "my doctrine" because you havent for a clue about my doctrine or it's origin apparently. Divisive contentious spirits aren't reflections of the mercy of GOD any more than attempting to humiliate one you think weak.

I would like to change the subject if you don't mind, as eventually it will get ugly....and still help none.

I don't come on here to have pissing contests, or popularity contests. It is understood that I am not of the othodoxy, so I am generally rather open to others perspectives. Those things I know without a doubt to be against the Will of GOD, i may choose to speak on. If it is OKay forbyou to pretend to be trying to help one who you are trying to hurt, then inthinknit is okay for me to show cause for genuine concern. when such takes place.

1st, God's UNtruth is a deceiver, not a believer.

2nd, You have denied the Trinity. Don't lie about it.

3rd, You need to stop using expressions like the above. That's a lie, too, by the way.

glorydaz

Please....generally I would attempt tonrespect my elders, but in your case; your mouth should only speak ofbwhat your eyes can see which is nothing.

I guess you think that's being clever. :popcorn:

There are plenty of verses about your proud self too.

Sticks and stones..... :chew:

What's sad is that you actually think people aren't changed by faith; that faith is not productive of change or works pleasing to GOD; though it is GOD that gives the Faith to begin with. How is a thing due to a product of GOD displeasing to GOD?

Just another stupid pronouncement on the part of your imagination. Our hearts are purified by faith, but faith in your own doings is nothing but PRIDE.

Furthermore; how is following the way not the way?

How many different ways must it be said that there is no Jew or gentile for you to hear it? How many different books can say we will be judged against our works until you believe it?

Paul tells believers there is NO condemnation for those who are IN CHRIST JESUS. Since you don't know that, I'm left to assume you are not in Christ, but are still under the law...by which you are found GUILTY.

Zip it! Ha; if you were any other I might consider it. Used to work when my mom said it, but you aren't her, and are so confused that you think there are two gospels, three persons, Jew and gentile, and that our GOD given conscience can't be followed by us; the ones endowed with it for our sake, and let's not forget that we are to do nothing with our faith and belief in something doesn't mean you actually believe it enough to act on it, you just like to say it in a crowd for effect.

And that little speech is why I said for you to ZIP IT. :chuckle:

It's hard to be humble to such arrogant ignorance as yours.

If you weren't counting on your own efforts, you might be able to carry it off.

God's Truth

What would any believer be called to do to another believer they believe to be in error?

Not call them dumb...

Pretty sure we are called to help and guide not degrade and attempt humiliate.

What should you do? What is it you think is in your power to do against a believer.

I would suggest you choose your words more carefully as opposed to hopping right upon the band wagon to deride one you perceive to need help.

Fact is you nor another here who attacks her is right or good in their actions.against her.

It doesn't make her right exactly, but it sure makes all of you wrong

It is a shame.

Thank you. You are trying to show them that they should not speak the way they do. You are right.

They act that way to me because I am right and it threatens their false beliefs that they do not want to give up.

Jesus said this would happen to me, to all who speak the truth.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Zip it.

Get a Komondor , they look like sheep and like their owners, but killing wolves is their business. Look then up and laugh

glorydaz

Thank you. You are trying to show them that they should not speak the way they do. You are right.

They act that way to me because I am right and it threatens their false beliefs that they do not want to give up.

Jesus said this would happen to me, to all who speak the truth.

No, you are a pretend believer.....a false brethren, and you speak lies.

That you fancy yourself the voice crying in the wilderness should be a clue to anyone who is exposed to the falsehoods you post. Only those who are not indwelt by the Holy Spirit are able to be deceived by your twisted understanding of God's Holy Word.

You've been exposed, and you will continue to be exposed as long as you're allowed to post on this forum.