The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I asked you: Anywhere in the story of Abraham, Sarai/Sarah, and Hagar, ever, and I mean ever, did Abraham go to the Lord and talk to Him about the situation, before he obeyed Sarai/Sarah?

And you answered with 'after' the fact, facts.

Don't listen real well do you?

What a list of missteps:
-Take matters in your own hands. (Sarai)

Impossible, she had to have help.

-Do not bother to consult the Lord. (Abram)

From reading the story it looks like God always initiated the contact.
Abram nor Abraham had a bat phone.

-Be proud. Become a rival. (Hagar)

Yep,only natural.

-Blame someone else for your mistake. (Sarai)

Nope,the husband is the head of the wife.

-Refuse to accept responsibility for your child. (Abram)

This is an outright lie.

-Give way to anger. Be abusive. (Sarai)

Yep, only natural.

-Do not repent. Run away. (Hagar)

Reminds me of Onesimus.

What an example Abraham, Sarai/Sarah, Hagar left us NOT to follow.

I rather think it shows how all of us are even though we believe in God.

glorydaz

You are the one with the low IQ. What I said proves that I do know there are differences and you need to show you know by posting them. If you don't think there are differences then just ask me to explain the truth to you and admit you don't know.

And this is the way to avoid admitting your were wrong....AGAIN. :chuckle:

1. Blame it on the other guy.
2. Announce you proved something you didn't.
3. Demand they come to you for the "truth".

God's Truth

And this is the way to avoid admitting your were wrong....AGAIN. :chuckle:

1. Blame it on the other guy.
2. Announce you proved something you didn't.
3. Demand they come to you for the "truth".

You are wrong. I just don't have to answer people according to their folly. If you want something from me how about be respectful and not insulting?

glorydaz

You are wrong.

Don't you get tired of telling everyone they are wrong? Seems boring to me.

I just don't have to answer people according to their folly.

You don't have to answer people at all, but you can't help yourself.

If you want something from me how about be respectful and not insulting?

:mock: God's UNtruth .....she thinks I want something from her.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God is Spirit.
That means God the FATHER is Spirit.

I don't think anyone here has denied that the Father is Spirit, or that the Holy Spirit is spirit, or that Jesus was spirit, but is now flesh.

What?! Inside Jesus’ body was his Spirit and His Spirit is God the Father’s.

Jesus' body was His and part of Him, was it not? Be careful, you're starting to sound like Keypurr.

Colossians says that "in Him was the fullness of the Godhead bodily (corporeally or physically)", NOT "in His body was the fullness..."

ccbc5101d64a2e2a06f491552f1979e0.jpg

That makes three different Gods,

No, GT, it does not, no matter how many times you repeat that mantra.

and it makes it no matter if you deny it or not. It is the same kind of denial a Catholic gives when they call their brothers ‘father’ and when they bow to statues.

Now, I don't know too much of Catholicism (I'm not a Catholic), but that sounds like a non sequitur argument to me, or at the very least, a red herring.

Your doctrine does make four Gods.

It does not. It describes ONE God, who exists as THREE Persons. We keep telling you that there is ONE GOD, why do you keep saying we say there are three?

Tell me where Jesus’ Man spirit is then.

Wut?

Jesus (who is God) became a man, but kept his divine nature. When He was crucified, He kept His human nature. He didn't gain a spirit when he became a man, nor did he lose one when he was killed.

Glorydaze Glorydaz

(Let's not be petty, now.)

keeps telling me I deny God coming as a Man when I say he has the same Spirit as God the Father living in him.

God did come as a man. God the Son came as a man, the Man, Christ Jesus.

God the Father did not come as a man, God the Son did. The Son is not the Father.

If Jesus had another spirit living in him, then where is that spirit now?

That assumes that there was, in fact, another spirit living in Him. As far as I'm aware, and I could be wrong, no one here has said Jesus had another spirit living in Him.

God comes to us three ways, as Himself invisible, Himself with a body, and as Himself surrounding us everywhere and in His saved.

Three ways? That's modalism, or something akin to it.

God is not two different Persons with another entity acting as a Spirit for both other Persons.

God is not two Persons, He is three Persons. The Father is a Person, the Son is a person, and the Holy Spirit is a Person.

I know what you two were trying to say, and it was not scripture.

No, you clearly don't know what I was trying to say, because you didn't respond as such.

God is "one" like a husband and wife are "one." Focus on the "oneness" bit, not the "husband and wife" bit.

A husband and wife are two in one. Two distinct persons, one flesh.

God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are three in one. Three distinct Persons, one Spirit.

When do you think Abraham become righteous? The Bible says WHEN HE OBEYED.

Where in Genesis does it say Abraham became righteous because he obeyed?

We are talking about the English word ‘one’. Do you really think you can escape the truth by claiming a different meaning for the CHOSEN ENGLISH WORD?

The Bible wasn't written in English, doofus.

It was translated into English many years after it was written. Therefore it is important to understand the meaning of the original word used. Yes, 'ehad' means one, but it does not mean one of singularity, like you claim. 'Ehad' means one of plurality. If the word we translate as "one" meant "one of singularity," then the authors of the books of the Old Testament would have used 'yachad' or 'bad.' But they didn't, because they meant "one of plurality."

Wait a minute, are you saying that you're part of an "English Bible only" group, like the "King James only" group? If so, it would be a significant reason why you're having issues understanding what is extremely clear.

God SAYS there is NO ONE LIKE HIM AND NO ONE besides Him.

And Trinitarians agree with that statement. It's not a problem for our beliefs.

YOU say there is another Person besides Him!!!

No, we don't. We say, "There is one God, and there is no one beside Him. He exists as a plurality in three distinct Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit."

Are you kidding? God KNOWS when a single bird dies.

"Knowing" something is happening and "allowing" or "permitting" something to happen are two TOTALLY different things.

God allows them to do evil.

So people do evil with God's permission? Is that what you're saying? Does that not make God accountable for evildoing?

You have just exposed yourself to be a bully childish person.

GT, this is you: "I know you are, but what am I?"

Stop it. It's annoying and does not further the discussion.

Maybe you should explain it to your sister glorydazed

Glorydaz
Fixed that for you.

because she thinks I am doing wrong by quoting God in the old testament to teach the Catholics not to bow to statues. She said Paul gave us the instructions that we can bow to anything and it now be okay understand his special gospel.

Bowing to any other god other than the one true God of the Bible is idol worship and a sin.

I want you to answer this so much:
Tell me when in the Bible that Abraham is chosen by God and what he did to show that he was righteous.

What Abraham (or rather, Abram) did to show that he was righteous?

Or what God did to show that Abraham/Abram was righteous?

God also tested Abraham’s faith more by having him sacrifice his son.

And?

What? Are you really that lost?

It is a theoretical question, GT. Please, just answer it and I will explain my point.

Tell me what part of there is no one beside Me or like Me that you don't get?

We totally get it. In fact, we trinitarians believe it too.

Of course not by Paul.

I can hardly believe that you think Paul would give another gospel after he warns everyone that even if he or an angel gave another gospel may they be accursed. Are you kidding me? According to you he gave another gospel!

He gave a different gospel than the one given by Christ while He was on the earth. Paul had a different gospel revealed to him by Christ on the road to Damascus.

She was his sister.

Correct (half-sister). But she was also his wife, which part he left out (twice, as a matter of fact).

What was his name then?

His name was Abram at the time.

Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.

So he was justified by faith? Was his obedience a work of the flesh for justification?

That was BEFORE CIRCUMCISION.

You almost have it, GT. Abram (later Abraham) was justified by faith BEFORE any works of the law.

Those scriptures prove I am right, for I have been telling you for a long time now that the WORKS THAT DON'T save anymore are the ceremonial/purification works like CIRCUMCISION. Read the scriptures you gave, Paul even SAYS it is before CIRCUMCISION that Abraham was counted as righteous.

You're getting closer GT.

I agree with Paul. Abraham was justified before obeying any law.

How does that make sense to you to say Paul says believe me and my different gospel than the one the Lord gave, but don't ever believe me if I come up with yet another one.

That is outrageous.

The different Gospel than the one given to the 12 Apostles which Paul calls "my gospel" several times throughout the New Testament was given to Him by Jesus Christ. Paul says:

But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it! - 2 Corinthians 11:3-4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Corinthians11:3-4&version=NKJV

I am telling you what the Bible says and you don't know the scriptures enough.

Genesis 20:11 Abraham said, "Because I thought, surely there is no fear of God in this place, and they will kill me because of my wife. 12 "Besides, she actually is my sister, the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother, and she became my wife; 13 and it came about, when God caused me to wander from my father's house, that I said to her, 'This is the kindness which you will show to me: everywhere we go, say of me, "He is my brother."'"…

Paul was explaining that if you try to JUSTIFY yourself before God by let's say getting circumcised---then you are cursed and have to obey the WHOLE LAW.

What about if you try to justify yourself by obeying the law, "do not murder?"

What don't you get that we have to obey but we do NOT JUSTIFY ourselves anymore with the ceremonial works.

Correction, "with any works."

You should be very careful about judging a chosen of God's.

Wut?

Look what happened when someone judged Moses and David.

What does that have to do with anything?

As for you keep ignoring the scriptures that show faith alone is dead and Abraham had faith with obedience...so sad that there is such a hold on you to not see it.

Abraham was justified before any law was required for justification. Faith alone is clearly not dead, or the Bible would not have called Abram righteous prior to his circumcision.

--------

The following quotes are for context to my reply below.

Jesus doesn't command everyone to give everything away.

You don't obey anything Jesus says because you didn't want to give everything away?

Is that why you preach we are not to obey what Jesus says when he walked the earth?

Most people are not rich young rulers standing before Jesus in the flesh.

Jesus doesn't tell everyone to give everything away. Who would they give to then? What would the person to whom one is giving it do? You can't see that you speak from ignorance.

In response to the above, I posted this:

Do you think that God has different standards for rich young rulers than He does for general believers?

If so, please show where these different standards are in the Bible and explain them.

To which GT replied:

I can hardly believe that you don't know.

And on it goes...:

GT, is your IQ so low that you can't even comprehend the concept of someone asking a question not to discover the answer but because they know the answer and want to hear what someone else's answer is?

I'm not asking because I don't know, I am asking because I want to know your answer.

So here is my question again, please answer it:

Do you think that God has different standards for rich young rulers than He does for general believers?

If so, please show where these different standards are in the Bible and explain them.

You are the one with the low IQ.

First of all, GT, I'm getting sick of your "I know you are but what am I routine. Please stop.

Second, I did not say you had a low IQ, I asked if you did because I had a hard time believing that you could say such a stupid thing.

So please, stop with the "I know you are but what am I" crap.

What I said proves that I do know there are differences

My question was "Does God have different standards [of righteousness] for different people," GT. Can you not read?

My follow-up request, if you had answered "Yes, God has different standards for different people," was, "please show where these different standards are in the Bible and explain them."

and you need to show you know by posting them.

Stop deflecting the discussion away from yourself. I asked you, GT, a simple and direct question. Why are you trying to avoid it?

If you don't think there are differences then just ask me to explain the truth to you and admit you don't know.

Is that not what I asked you to do above?

Does this ring a bell: "Does God have different standards? If so, what are they and explain them."

You are wrong. I just don't have to answer people according to their folly.

So you believe it's folly to ask you, GT, what you, GT, believe?

If you want something from me how about be respectful and not insulting?

How was I not respectful in my above questions?

God's Truth

I don't think anyone here has denied that the Father is Spirit, or that the Holy Spirit is spirit, or that Jesus was spirit, but is now flesh.
Are you kidding?
The trinitarians say the Father and Jesus are Persons and their third is different in the trinity and is their Holy Spirit.

If you want to debate this seriously with me then be more informed when you say no one says.

God's Truth

Jesus' body was His and part of Him, was it not? Be careful, you're starting to sound like Keypurr.

You are just proving how you are not a serious debater and are ill informed.

Colossians says that "in Him was the fullness of the Godhead bodily (corporeally or physically)", NOT "in His body was the fullness..."
All humans are flesh and spirit. Jesus' spirit is the Spirit.

He was to his earthly side, his flesh side, from Mary and David even.
As to his spirit it he is conceived by the Father, the Holy Spirit.
His spirit is from the Holy Spirit and is the Holy Spirit.
Did he only take on flesh from his mother's side and no spirit from his Father's side?
Now, I don't know too much of Catholicism (I'm not a Catholic), but that sounds like a non sequitur argument to me, or at the very least, a red herring.
The red herring is you saying 'red herrying'.

As for you saying you are not a Catholic, it is where you got your trinity doctrine.

It does not. It describes ONE God, who exists as THREE Persons. We keep telling you that there is ONE GOD, why do you keep saying we say there are three?

You trinitarians need to get together and decide what your beliefs are.

Another trinitarian on this site said the Father and Jesus were NOT Spirit and that they are Persons and the Holy Spirit is their separate Spirit and all together make one God.

As for you denying your trinity doctrine makes three different Gods and calling them One...you denying it doesn't mean it is not true. Catholics and Mormons deny what their doctrines mean too.

Jesus (who is God) became a man,
God the Father is the only God there is no one like Him or besides Him.

but kept his divine nature. When He was crucified, He kept His human nature.

When he ascended into heaven he received a NEW PHYSICAL BODY--and he still had his Spirit within.

He didn't gain a spirit when he became a man,
All humans have a spirit within them.

nor did he lose one when he was killed.

Who said he did?
Jesus lived in his Spirit and went to prison/hell and preached the gospel there, and then he raised himself.

God did come as a man. God the Son came as a man, the Man, Christ Jesus.
Jesus is the First and the Last.
Jesus lived in heaven in the body he has now. He left that body and came in the flesh, then received the same body he had before coming to earth.

God the Father did not come as a man, God the Son did. The Son is not the Father.
You said earlier that the Father was Spirit, Jesus is Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is Spirit.
However, the Bible says there is only one (divine) Spirit. So explain how you get there are three different Spirits?

That assumes that there was, in fact, another spirit living in Him. As far as I'm aware, and I could be wrong, no one here has said Jesus had another spirit living in Him.
Glorydaze and LA say Jesus had his own spirit of a man inside him! They make two spirits right there!
Make up your minds on what you claim the trinity doctrine is, and I will still be able to prove it wrong.

To recap:

You say the Father is Spirit, Jesus is Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is Spirit.
You say they are distinct/different.
But the Bible says there IS ONE SPIRIT.

Glorydaze says the Father is not a Spirit He is a Person, and the same for Jesus, and she says the Holy Spirit is their Spirit and all three together are one.

Glorydaze also goes against me when I say Jesus' spirit when he was a man on earth is the Spirit of the Father. She says no Jesus had his own spirit of a Man. I told here that MAKES A SECOND SPIRIT.

Anyway you trinitarians here try to say it, I can still prove it wrong.

Three ways? That's modalism, or something akin to it.
Modalists say the three do not exist at the same time. I do not say that.

God is not two Persons, He is three Persons. The Father is a Person, the Son is a person, and the Holy Spirit is a Person.
As I said before, glorydaze and you need to work it out. AND, no matter how you two change it up---I still prove you wrong. You are not even acknowledging we have spirits that live inside of us and live on---so how do you think Jesus is a Spirit Person? Don't you see how if you want the truth you have to consider more carefully and then be ready to give up what you believe that is false.

God is "one" like a husband and wife are "one." Focus on the "oneness" bit, not the "husband and wife" bit.
The Bible does not say the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one like a husband and wife. You made that up.

A husband and wife are two in one. Two distinct persons, one flesh.

God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are three in one. Three distinct Persons, one Spirit.

YOU JUST SAID EARLIER that the Father was Spirit and that Jesus was!

Are they Spirit or not? Get it together so you don't flip flop around. I'll still be able to prove you wrong no matter what you come up with next.

God's Truth

You do know that distinct means different don't you?

You do know that you said earlier that the Father is Spirit, Jesus is Spirit, and the Holy Spirit is another Person. So tell me how the Father is a different Spirit, and Jesus is a different Spirit, and the Holy Spirit a different Spirit. You don't know what to say to fix it now do you? Maybe glorydaze can help you, but then you both will have to tell me where Jesus' man spirit went, because that is ANOTHER SPIRIT you have to explain since you say his spirit is that of a man.

Where in Genesis does it say Abraham became righteous because he obeyed?

The Bible says we are RIGHTEOUS for what we DO.

We do what is right; therefore, we are righteous see 1 John 3:12.

Righteous for what we do James 2:21, 25

The Bible wasn't written in English, doofus.
No kidding.
God brings His Word to us in our language.
You trying to read the English and translate it back to Greek and then English again is ridiculous.

Wait a minute, are you saying that you're part of an "English Bible only" group, like the "King James only" group? If so, it would be a significant reason why you're having issues understanding what is extremely clear.

Nowhere anywhere are we told we have to learn a second language to know God's Truth.

No, we don't. We say, "There is one God, and there is no one beside Him. He exists as a plurality in three distinct Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit."
Deny it all you want and it still makes three.
Now don't forget to discuss this more with me and reply to what I have been saying and asking.
Don't forget to tell me how the Father is a Spirit Person, Jesus is, and the Holy Spirit---tell me if you want to say they are each a distinct/different Spirit Person calling themselves one.

And, don't forget to tell me what happened to Jesus' man spirit. You make four different divine Spirits. Let's talk about this.

"Knowing" something is happening and "allowing" or "permitting" something to happen are two TOTALLY different things.

You are wrong. God is in charge.

So people do evil with God's permission? Is that what you're saying? Does that not make God accountable for evildoing?

God gave us freewill. God also does not let some things happen for reasons that are His to know. Things could also change according to our pleas and prayers.

GT, this is you: "I know you are, but what am I?"

Stop it. It's annoying and does not further the discussion.
I couldn't care any less about your false judgments about me. Why don't you keep your opinions about me to yourself? Every false opinion from you about me just tells me what you are.

Bowing to any other god other than the one true God of the Bible is idol worship and a sin.

The Catholics bow to statues and incense them. It is a sin. I already told you about the bronze snake that Moses' made. People lived when they looked at; and, it was destroyed because the Israelites started burning incense to it. The statues and pictures are idols and it is a sin.

What Abraham (or rather, Abram) did to show that he was righteous?

Or what God did to show that Abraham/Abram was righteous?

I have already told you. Why don't you try harder to really debate?

Abraham did what God said to do when He told him to go somewhere. The Bible says he OBEYED and went. Then later God TESTED Abraham's faith and had him sacrifice his son.

He gave a different gospel than the one given by Christ while He was on the earth. Paul had a different gospel revealed to him by Christ on the road to Damascus.

He had the EXACT SAME GOSPEL. Have faith in God and repent of your sins.

Correct (half-sister). But she was also his wife, which part he left out (twice, as a matter of fact).

His name was Abram at the time.
Show it with scripture.

So he was justified by faith? Was his obedience a work of the flesh for justification?

His FAITH and OBEDIENCE worked together, or his faith would be DEAD.

You almost have it, GT. Abram (later Abraham) was justified by faith BEFORE any works of the law.

That is not what the Bible says. The Bible says God told him what to do and he OBEYED.

You're getting closer GT.

I agree with Paul. Abraham was justified before obeying any law.
No, Abraham was justified by faith BEFORE HE WAS CIRCUMCISED---not before he obeyed anything---before he was CIRCUMCISED. That is the promised new covenant to come but WAS NOT YET.

The different Gospel than the one given to the 12 Apostles which Paul calls "my gospel" several times throughout the New Testament was given to Him by Jesus Christ. Paul says:

Paul also calls it 'our' gospel.

What about if you try to justify yourself by obeying the law, "do not murder?"
hahahahahahaaaaaa
You have to obey and not murder! Justify is about FAITH IN JESUS' BLOOD cleaning you of the sins you repent of doing. You have to repent for murdering.

Abraham was justified before any law was required for justification. Faith alone is clearly not dead, or the Bible would not have called Abram righteous prior to his circumcision.

HE OBEYED. He had faith and his faith was made ALIVE BY OBEYING.

Read this:

Hebrews 11:8 By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.

By faith Abraham did what? HE OBEYED AND WENT.

You are confusing ceremonial works of the law with doing right by not murdering, etc.

First of all, GT, I'm getting sick of your "I know you are but what am I routine. Please stop.
You should be sick of yourself for constantly saying that.

Second, I did not say you had a low IQ, I asked if you did because I had a hard time believing that you could say such a stupid thing.

So please, stop with the "I know you are but what am I" crap.

Why don't you watch your mouth?

glorydaz

Say what you want.

Now tell me, since each PERSON is a Spirit---why do you say there are three Spirits when the Bible says ONE?

Now, tell me. Why do you say people say what they don't say?

I'll tell you. :listen:

You don't hear or understand what they say, so you try and put your words in their mouth, and end up with the gobble-de-gook you come up with.

God's Truth

Now, tell me. Why do you say people say what they don't say?

I'll tell you. :listen:

You don't hear or understand what they say, so you try and put your words in their mouth, and end up with the gobble-de-gook you come up with.

You know you said the Father and Jesus were not Spirit they were Persons.

glorydaz

All humans are flesh and spirit. Jesus' spirit is the Spirit.

Let's just whoa up this runaway freight train, and check the cargo.

He was to his earthly side, his flesh side, from Mary and David even.
As to his spirit it he is conceived by the Father, the Holy Spirit.
His spirit is from the Holy Spirit and is the Holy Spirit.
Did he only take on flesh from his mother's side and no spirit from his Father's side?

All humans beings are composed of body, soul, and spirit. We are triune. Our body is composed of joints and marrow (flesh and blood). Our soul is composed of our mind, will, and emotions....who we are as a person. Our spirit is our innermost being through which we commune with the Spirit of God (the HOLY SPIRIT).

1 Thessalonians 5:23
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.​

There is nothing holy about man's spirit, but all human beings are created with one. The Lord Jesus Christ was a man, and he was composed of body, soul, and spirit as all men are. His human spirit communed with the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) which was in Him. Just as my human spirit communes with the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) which is in me.

Proverbs 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.​

Proof positive. How on earth could the Lord know the things of a man save by the spirit of man which is in HIM?

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.​

Your problem, GT, as I've told you before, is that you refuse to understand that spiritual beings do not always equate to the Holy Spirit. There is ONE Holy Spirit which precedes from the Father, and is sent by the Son. Just as the Son came out from (precedes from) the Father and was sent by Him to dwell among us.

You'll never get this straight until you open your ears and pay attention to what you're being told, instead of making stuff up and lying about what you're being told. :nono:

Personally, I hold out no hope of your ever doing so.

glorydaz

You know you said the Father and Jesus were not Spirit they were Persons.

Persons does not mean PEOPLE in the case of God. Erase that from your brain.

I said the Father was not the HOLY SPIRIT, and JESUS was not the HOLY SPIRIT, because the HOLY SPIRIT is His own distinct person as a member of the Godhead (God's divine nature consists of three distinct persons). Not human people, but persons in number.

God's Truth

Glorydaze,

Just tell me plainly if the Father Spirit, the Son, and the Holy Spirit three Spirits?

Or is it as you said before that the Father and Son are Persons and the Holy Spirit is their Spirit?

God's Truth

Persons does not mean PEOPLE in the case of God. Erase that from your brain.

I said the Father was not the HOLY SPIRIT, and JESUS was not the HOLY SPIRIT, because the HOLY SPIRIT is His own distinct person as a member of the Godhead (God's divine nature consists of three distinct persons). Not human people, but persons in number.

I didn't say the Father was a human Person.

You said the Father is a Person. Is He a Spirit?

glorydaz

Are you kidding?
The trinitarians say the Father and Jesus are Persons and their third is different in the trinity and is their Holy Spirit.

If you want to debate this seriously with me then be more informed when you say no one says.

No one can debate anything seriously with you because you won't listen. You run your mouth, but you refuse to open your ears....thus your understanding is nothing but a brick wall which our words bounce against and come back all bent and distorted.