The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

I know Jesus is God and Man. You said Jesus as a man had a different spirit. Now acknowledge it or deny it.

As a man, Jesus had the spirit of man. As God, He had the Spirit of God.

Is man different than God?

I know how hard it is to unlearn the nonsense you've ascribed to in the past, but, oh dear.
This is not a difficult question.

Baby steps. If Jesus did not have the spirit of man, how could He know the things of man. He had to be like us in every way in order to save every part of us....body, soul, and spirit.

Try and HEAR what the Bible is saying. It's not me telling you this. It's written.

Hebrews 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren,...

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? ....

Philippians 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man,....

God's Truth

As a man, Jesus had the spirit of man. As God, He had the Spirit of God.
No, you can't pull that.

All the saved have the Spirit of God and that does not make us God.

You make two Spirits when you say Jesus had the spirit of a man and a different Spirit of God.

Is man different than God?

I know how hard it is to unlearn the nonsense you've ascribed to in the past, but, oh dear.
This is not a difficult question.

Baby steps. If Jesus did not have the spirit of man, how could He know the things of man. He had to be like us in every way in order to save every part of us....body, soul, and spirit.

God came as a Man that's how.

I am not going to let you get away with it.

YOU said Jesus had a different spirit of a man.

You said Jesus had a different spirit of a man.

You need to stick with that.

You made at least two Spirits right now, two DIFFERENT Spirits.

glorydaz

You said the Holy Spirit is a Spirit different than the man spirit of Jesus.

These scriptures say there is ONE SPIRIT.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

1 Corinthians 12:4
There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them.

Ephesians 2:18
For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

Stop it you dope. You said yourself that man has a spirit. Stop acting stupid. I'm not buying it.

God's Truth

Through the Spirit. :AMR:

Ephesians 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.​

You are caught.

You said Jesus had his own different spirit the spirit of a man.

The Bible says Jesus himself will live in the saved.

Nowhere anywhere does it say the Holy Spirit will live in us for Jesus.

The saved have Jesus himself.

God's Truth

Apparently, God's UNtruth is on a desperate search for attention, and like a fool, I've fallen into her trap once again.

Shame on me for feeding any attention whore who walks among us. :readthis:

Explain how there is ONE SPIRIT THE HOLY SPIRIT and another spirit of the Man Jesus.

Waiting...

While you are at it, explain whether or not the Father is Spirit.

Why won't you explain it when you heard JR and RD saying the Father is Spirit? Why don't you tell them you said no? You deliberately evaded it and thus caused even more confusion here.

The Holy Spirit isn't playing Spirit for the Father and the Son. The Holy Spirit IS the Spirit of the Father and the Son.

glorydaz

Explain how there is ONE SPIRIT THE HOLY SPIRIT and another spirit of the Man Jesus.

Waiting...

While you are at it, explain whether or not the Father is Spirit.

Why won't you explain it when you heard JR and RD saying the Father is Spirit? Why don't you tell them you said no?

The Holy Spirit isn't playing Spirit for the Father and the Son. The Holy Spirit IS the Spirit of the Father and the Son.

Trolling for attention.

:troll:

God's Truth

Anyone paying careful attention to these posts can look back and see that glorydaze saying 'God' is Spirit was causing more confusion here because she knew I was asking about God the Father.

God's Truth

Which is it?

God the Father Spirit, Jesus the Son another Spirit, and the Holy Spirit another Spirit Person? That makes three different Spirits/three different Persons.

or,

God the Father not a Spirit but a Person, the Son another different Person, and the Holy Spirit a Person too and the Spirit for the Father and Son? If yes, then what about Jesus the man's Spirit? There is two Spirits then in that scenario.

Those are the choices of what I can get out of the trinitarians here.

I would like to know which they prefer.

glorydaz

Which is it?

God the Father Spirit, Jesus the Son another Spirit, and the Holy Spirit another Spirit Person? That makes three different Spirits/three different Persons.

or,

God the Father not a Spirit but a Person, the Son another different Person, and the Holy Spirit a Person too and the Spirit for the Father and Son? If yes, then what about Jesus the man's Spirit? There is two Spirits then in that scenario.

Those are the choices of what I can get out of the trinitarians here.

I would like to know which they prefer.

DESPERATION IS SETTING IN.

SHE'S TALKING TO HERSELF.

:troll:

TROLLING FOR ATTENTION

God's Truth

Which trinitarian would like to tell me which spirit the Father was speaking about, the man spirit of Jesus, or the Holy Spirit, because glorydaz said Jesus had a spirit of a man and a different Spirit, the Holy Spirit:

See John 14:23.

And,
Galatians 4:6
And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"

Romans 8:9
You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

Romans 8:15
For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, "Abba! Father!"