The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

Glorydaze,

Just tell me plainly if the Father Spirit, the Son, and the Holy Spirit three Spirits?

Or is it as you said before that the Father and Son are Persons and the Holy Spirit is their Spirit?

GOD IS A SPIRIT....we cannot see God.

The HOLY SPIRIT is a member of the Triune God. The HOLY SPIRIT is known as the 3rd person in our TRIUNE GOD.

It don't get any plainer than that. I'm not holding my breath, and I've already wasted too much on you.

God's Truth

All humans beings are composed of body, soul, and spirit.

Where is Jesus' man spirit now?

1 Thessalonians 5:23
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.​
We don't agree on your explanation of that scripture and it is NOT what we are talking about now so I am not going to comment further on it.

The Lord Jesus Christ was a man, and he was composed of body, soul, and spirit as all men are. His human spirit communed with the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) which was in Him. Just as my human spirit communes with the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) which is in me.

So you say Jesus had a spirit different than the Holy Spirit.

So tell us how Jesus' Spirit lives in the saved AND THE HOLY SPIRIT---how does that happen when we have ONE SPIRIT?

Your problem, GT, as I've told you before, is that you refuse to understand that spiritual beings do not always equate to the Holy Spirit. There is ONE Holy Spirit which precedes from the Father, and is sent by the Son. Just as the Son came out from (precedes from) the Father and was sent by Him to dwell among us.
There ARE NOT FOUR DIFFERENT DIVINE SPIRITS.

You have made four and that is not biblical.

The Bible PLAINLY says that the SPIRIT OF HIS SON LIVES INSIDE THE SAVED.

YOU say NO and that we only receive the Holy Spirit when we are saved.

You are now in extreme error and will not admit it.

You'll never get this straight until you open your ears and pay attention to what you're being told, instead of making stuff up and lying about what you're being told. :nono:

Personally, I hold out no hope of your ever doing so.

You know you said before that the Father and Son were NOT separate Spirits but YOU SAY they are now.

You made a Spirit Father Person, a different Spirit Son Person, and yet another Holy Spirit Person.

AND ONE MORE---

You made a Jesus man spirit that is WHERE? NUMBER FOUR?

God's Truth

GOD IS A SPIRIT....we cannot see God.

The HOLY SPIRIT is a member of the Triune God. The HOLY SPIRIT is known as the 3rd person in our TRIUNE GOD.

It don't get any plainer than that. I'm not holding my breath, and I've already wasted too much on you.

Don't forget to tell me where Jesus' man spirit is.

EXPLAIN to Right Divider and JR now:

Is the Father a Spirit? Is the Son a different Spirit?

Tell us now, and don't just say 'God' is a Spirit. Tell us if the FATHER is a Spirit.

God's Truth

Notice that I am slandered here for saying glorydaze said the Father was a Person and not a Spirit; and, the same with the Son.

SHE won't straighten it out for you all, why not? Think about it.

And she also won't tell me where Jesus' 'man spirit' is.

God's Truth

See how easy it is for me to explain my beliefs:

The Father is Spirit.

The Son is Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is Spirit.

They are three exact same one Spirit.

When Jesus walked the earth, he had a Spirit and it was the Spirit of God the Father come as the Spirit of a Man.

glorydaz

Where is Jesus' man spirit now?

Let's see if you can figure it out from these two verses. :chew:

Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

We don't agree on your explanation of that scripture and it is NOT what we are talking about now so I am not going to comment further on it.

There is nothing to discuss. It says what it says, and you refuse to believe it or discuss it because it proves you wrong once again.

So you say Jesus had a spirit different than the Holy Spirit.

Amazing. :doh: Did you read my post?

Jesus is both God and man. Therefore, He has the makeup of God and man. Exactly like all men.

So tell us how Jesus' Spirit lives in the saved AND THE HOLY SPIRIT---how does that happen when we have ONE SPIRIT?

All men have a spirit of their own, which can commune with the Spirit of God. If you'd read the verses I've given you, you would know that. But alas.... :nono:

THE HOLY SPIRIT is BIG....really really BIG. Big enough to indwell the entire TRIUNE GOD .....interchangeably without splitting into pieces or parts. He can come out from God just as the Son did. He can get sent by the Father and the Son to dwell in the believer. He is therefore the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Christ for God is ONE.

Now don't you feel foolish for not seeing this sooner?

What? You don't yet see? :dizzy:

No sense discussing the rest of your nonsense then, is there?

glorydaz

See how easy it is for me to explain my beliefs:

The Father is Spirit.

The Son is Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is Spirit.

They are three exact same one Spirit.

When Jesus walked the earth, he had a Spirit and it was the Spirit of God the Father come as the Spirit of a Man.

Easy but WRONG. :rotfl:

glorydaz

Notice that I am slandered here for saying glorydaze said the Father was a Person and not a Spirit; and, the same with the Son.

SHE won't straighten it out for you all, why not? Think about it.

And she also won't tell me where Jesus' 'man spirit' is.

You're in such a rush for me to respond. It's clear you don't take the time to read what I wrote.

Stop playing the fool, God's UNtruth, it is quite unbecoming. :nono:

glorydaz

Let's just whoa up this runaway freight train, and check the cargo.

All humans beings are composed of body, soul, and spirit. We are triune. Our body is composed of joints and marrow (flesh and blood). Our soul is composed of our mind, will, and emotions....who we are as a person. Our spirit is our innermost being through which we commune with the Spirit of God (the HOLY SPIRIT).

1 Thessalonians 5:23
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.​

There is nothing holy about man's spirit, but all human beings are created with one. The Lord Jesus Christ was a man, and he was composed of body, soul, and spirit as all men are. His human spirit communed with the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) which was in Him. Just as my human spirit communes with the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) which is in me.

Proverbs 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.​

Proof positive. How on earth could the Lord know the things of a man save by the spirit of man which is in HIM?

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.​

Your problem, GT, as I've told you before, is that you refuse to understand that spiritual beings do not always equate to the Holy Spirit. There is ONE Holy Spirit which precedes from the Father, and is sent by the Son. Just as the Son came out from (precedes from) the Father and was sent by Him to dwell among us.

You'll never get this straight until you open your ears and pay attention to what you're being told, instead of making stuff up and lying about what you're being told. :nono:

Personally, I hold out no hope of your ever doing so.

Bumping for God's UNtruth who refuses to read and respond to my posts. :popcorn:

God's Truth

All men have a spirit of their own, which can commune with the Spirit of God. If you'd read the verses I've given you, you would know that. But alas....

WE ALREADY know that all humans have a spirit and once given the Holy Spirit can commune with God. THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM ASKING YOU to explain.

You say Jesus has a man spirit AND the Holy Spirit.

So tell me how we receive Jesus’ man spirit when we are given the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

THE HOLY SPIRIT is BIG....really really BIG. Big enough to indwell the entire TRIUNE GOD .....interchangeably without splitting into pieces or parts. He can come out from God just as the Son did. He can get sent by the Father and the Son to dwell in the believer. He is therefore the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Christ for God is ONE.

BUT YOU SAID Jesus had a DIFFERENT SPIRIT. You said he had the spirit of a man AND the Holy Spirit.

You cannot explain how the SCRIPTURES say the Spirit of the Son, the Spirit of Jesus will live in the saved. You say the Holy Spirit does it for him.

Jesus doesn’t send a different Spirit to live in the saved. Jesus HIMSELF will live in the saved.

There is only ONE DIVINE Spirit and you make more than one.

Not only that, you do not tell JR and RD that you do say the Father and Son are not Spirit they are Persons.

God's Truth

Ah, are you afraid to read scripture? :jawdrop:

Do you have an aversion to what is written? :jawdrop:

This is not good news. What would you do if I held up a cross? Cower in fear? :eek:linger:

You are the one causing confusion about what you believe. You won't answer plain questions and you don't straighten out your brothers.

God's Truth

Now don't you feel foolish for not seeing this sooner?

What? You don't yet see?

No sense discussing the rest of your nonsense then, is there?

You said the Holy Spirit is a Spirit different than the man spirit of Jesus.

These scriptures say there is ONE SPIRIT.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

1 Corinthians 12:4
There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them.

Ephesians 2:18
For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

God's Truth

See John 17:26.

Jesus says HE HIMSELF WILL LIVE IN THE SAVED.

See John 14:23.

And,
Galatians 4:6
And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!"

Romans 8:9
You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

Romans 8:15
For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, "Abba! Father!"