The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If Matt Slick, or you would debate me, you both would not be able to, as you have proved.

I gave you scripture that says plainly that the Holy Spirit would live in them. Why won't you address the truth that it is Jesus who will live in them?

Your post makes no sense. Please restate in plain English.

God's Truth

Your post makes no sense. Please restate in plain English.

Matt Slick and you wouldn't debate me. You both state your beliefs and make statements about what you think of others, but you do not debate.

If you would debate me, then you would have commented in detail how Jesus is called the truth and tells his disciples the Spirit of truth was living with them and will be in them---and in fact is him.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lonely and Isolated

Lonely and Isolated

The scripture proves what I say. The Holy Spirit IS God. Jesus IS the Holy Spirit.
All evidence to the contrary, notwithstanding, of course:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?97148-One-on-One-AMR-and-God-s-Truth-—-The-Holy-Trinity

:AMR:

Your frequent pleadings for debate from others will continue to fall on deaf ears, given that when someone actually engages you in debate and shows you the errors of your ways, you just ignore the same and continue onward.

I do not think you actually understand what debate really means. It is not an endeavor for you to just state your position over and over, but actually a means by which you learn something, including correction once your views have been thoroughly dissected and shown to be in need of revision.

Stop the pleading for debate until you can master the concept you plead for so much. You had a chance to defend your views. You failed miserably. Now you are just showing yourself to be stubbornly entrenched with your ears plugged with your fingers as others continue to show you the same errors. Posting the same thing over and over again, day after day, is a symptom of desperation and isolation.

The hours and hours you spend here repeating yourself only masks what you refuse to face: your loneliness and social isolation. I pray often that someone in your world will actually come by a visit with you, taking you away from the computer and out into the real world, where you will discover that life means more than posting hour after hour at this site.

What will become of you should this site evaporate someday? Face the horrors of your current existence head on and set yourself about experiencing your life beyond the confines of a small computer screen. Get yourself in front of others, face-to-face, and discuss the things that you hold dear. If you have some physical limitations that prevent this, get folks to come and visit you in your home. Put down the computer mouse. Spend time with actual persons in front of you. After all, if Our Lord were walking the earth today, do you think He would be spending the majority of the day in front of a computer screen? Of course not. Why do you?

AMR

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matt Slick and you wouldn't debate me. You both state your beliefs and make statements about what you think of others, but you do not debate.

If you would debate me, then you would have commented in detail how Jesus is called the truth and tells his disciples the Spirit of truth was living with them and will be in them---and in fact is him.

You have been countered in every way in this thread. Stop lying and acknowledge the truth.

God's Truth

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?97148-One-on-One-AMR-and-God-s-Truth-—-The-Holy-Trinity

Your frequent pleadings for debate from others will continue to fall on deaf ears, given that when someone actually engages you in debate and shows you the errors of your ways, you just ignore the same and continue onward.

I do not think you actually understand what debate really means. It is not an endeavor for you to just state your position over and over, but actually a means by which you learn something, including correction once your views have been thoroughly dissected and shown to be in need of revision.

Stop the pleading for debate until you can master the concept you plead for so much. You had a chance to defend your views. You failed miserably. Now you are just showing yourself to be stubbornly entrenched with your ears plugged with your fingers as others continue to show you the same errors. Posting the same thing over and over again, day after day, is a symptom of desperation and isolation.

The hours and hours you spend here repeating yourself only masks what you refuse to face: your loneliness and social isolation. I pray often that someone in your world will actually come by a visit with you, taking you away from the computer and out into the real world, where you will discover that life means more than posting hour after hour at this site.

What will become of you should this site evaporate someday? Face the horrors of your current existence head on and set yourself about experiencing your life beyond the confines of a small computer screen. Get yourself in front of others, face-to-face, and discuss the things that you hold dear. If you have some physical limitations that prevent this, get folks to come and visit you in your home. Put down the computer mouse. Spend time with actual persons in front of you. After all, if Our Lord were walking the earth today, do you think He would be spending the majority of the day in front of a computer screen? Of course not. Why do you?

AMR

I cannot force myself to read this tripe; maybe later.

God's Truth

You have been countered in every way in this thread. Stop lying and acknowledge the truth.

I will make it even more simple for you to engage in a debate.

Jesus said the Spirit of truth was living with them. Agree?

Jesus says he is the the truth. Agree?

Jesus says he will not leave them as orphans. Agree?

Only a father or mother can make someone an orphan or not. Agree?

Jesus says that he himself will live in the saved. Agree?

Now how can you not see that the Holy Spirit that was living with them is Jesus, and that he will live in them?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

AMR

Agreed.

I found that to meet someone worse in a fault than oneself, was a fast cure.

LA

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Now how can you not see that the Holy Spirit that was living with them is Jesus, and that he will live in them?

TWISTED SCRIPTURE! Jesus is NOT the Holy Spirit. Study to show thyself approved. :poly:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Jesus statement was--

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

God's Truth

Jesus statement was--

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

You say Jesus was just a man. No spirit of man can live in thousands upon thousands of people. Your beliefs are from the place Paul says false doctrines are from.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
John 2:19-22 (AKJV/PCE)​
(2:19) Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. (2:20) Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? (2:21) But he spake of the temple of his body. (2:22) When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

You need to rethink this.

You do......

Deuteronomy 18:18
'I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen like you, and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him.

John 14:10
Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, carrying out His work.

Hebrews 1
1On many past occasions and in many different ways, God spoke to our fathers through the prophets.

2But in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe.

3The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His nature, upholding all things by His powerful word. After He had provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.…

God's Truth

AMR

AMR, I am not what you say I am and my life is nothing as you have dreamed up in your imagination.

If people would only repent of their false beliefs, they could get refreshing from the Lord. Refreshing of the Lord brings understanding and knowledge, and the desires of one's heart. Jesus answers prayers and does miraculous things in the time of refreshing.