The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Well, yeah, now that you mention it.

Oops you're losing your temper. :popcorn:

I love how you hypocrites get so offended, and think nothing of falsely accusing others. :rotfl:

There you go. Proving what I just said was true. :e4e:
What makes you think you offended me? I don't even think it is possible for you to do such to me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Now you've changed "reconciling" to "pleasing God"...without even a backward glance at what that means.

I followed the blue arrows for you. It's amazing how you can totally misread what has been written. :nono:

So then.......your claim must be, and clearly is, that Jesus need not have come if all were as pleasing to God as you and God's Untruth. Gotcha :thumb:
Imagine that? No answer to plain questions in an attempt at continues misdirection.

Could you please tell me if any was ever pleasing to GOD before Jesus walked the Earth? If there is even one then your premise is false. So; are there any? It's okay; I don't expect you to answer, though it would be a nice change.

glorydaz

lol I can't believe that you would think for a minute anyone would care any less what you think of them.

Just mocking your nonsense. GOD knows my heart regardless of what you claim with your manipulation of my words.

What makes you think you offended me? I don't even think it is possible for you to do such to me.

The lady doth protest too much.

glorydaz

Imagine that? No answer to plain questions in an attempt at continues misdirection.

Could you please tell me if any was ever pleasing to GOD before Jesus walked the Earth? If there is even one then your premise is false. So; are there any? It's okay; I don't expect you to answer, though it would be a nice change.

The fact that you don't understand why Christ HAD to come is all that needs to be said.

Once again, you changed what I said, and now you expect me to follow you down your little rabbit trail.

Did Christ HAVE TO COME in order for us to be reconciled to God? You're implying NOT by your question.

I don't expect you to answer, but it would be a nice change.

God's Truth

The fact that you don't understand why Christ HAD to come is all that needs to be said.

Once again, you changed what I said, and now you expect me to follow you down your little rabbit trail.

Did Christ HAVE TO COME in order for us to be reconciled to God? You're implying NOT by your question.

I don't expect you to answer, but it would be a nice change.

Why don't you answer his question? Was there ever anyone who pleased God before Jesus came?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
God's word is always true.

However, how beneficial though would it be if I said to you: 'Sell everything you have and give it to the poor?'
Don't forget these:

"Curse God and die" (Job 2:9)
and
"Go and do likewise" (Luke 10:37)

:think:

See, context is very important. When you rip verses out of context, you distort their meaning.

Right Divider

Body part
Grace isn't that we no longer have to obey God.
Grace is unmerited.

Grace is that we don't have to do the ceremonial works and go to an earthly temple to be near God's Spirit.
Salvation never came from ceremonial works.

Grace is that Jesus' blood makes us clean of the sins we repent of doing and he reconciles us to God by living inside of us and putting us in Him.
Christ died for us while we were yet sinners.

Obedience is a wonderful things, but it will NOT EARN YOU SALVATION.

Right Divider

Body part
My judgment? You are the one who condemns me to the lake of fire for eternity because I live my life trying to please him.
I don't condemn you, your own words condemn you.

You think that you will EARN salvation because you are such a good girl.

Accept the GIFT OF GOD.

Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Right Divider

Body part
Yet you seem to speak against works.
That is a lie pops.

I speak against the bogus idea that works earn salvation.

Eph 2:8-10 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

God's Truth

I don't condemn you, your own words condemn you.

You think that you will EARN salvation because you are such a good girl.

Accept the GIFT OF GOD.

Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

You are being dishonest for you dd condemn me; and, there is nowhere anywhere in the Bible that says people get condemned for doing anything that Jesus says besides believe.

lifeisgood

First Corinthians 12:13 declares, “For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.”

Nothing to do with water baptism though.

Then why deny it when asked why you don't abide by the two commands of Christ which is keeping the law of the Spirit?

What a libel statement.

I have stated to gt many a times that Jesus LEFT US TWO COMMANDMENTS TO DO. She insists she OBEYED ALL of Jesus' sayings EXACTLY and when asked all about it, she then says she doesn't. Maybe you have also obeyed all of Jesus' commandments exactly before you even heard the gospel of salvation exactly as gt does.

Ah, and thank you for letting me know you're God.....

Right Divider

Body part
I don't know her as a person. I know and actually understand what it is that she is attempting to convey. If that wasn't the case then she would correct me; you should know that. If what she said couldn't be understood to be scriptural then I would ask for clarification from her; you should know that too by now.
GT, and apparently you also, think that you will earn your salvation. You are lost.