The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

What in the world are you rambling on about like a demented escapee from an asylum?

Jesus would not have exalted WHO?

I've never said nothing we do matters. Are you talking about salvation....we believe unto righteousness and are saved by grace through faith. I realize that is beyond your limited understanding. But, hey.....

But, Jesus did preach the law...not for the reasons you think, I'm sure.

NO ONE would be exalted to be with the Father if they did not obey by humbling themselves.

You do say nothing we do matters except believing. You are wrong though and do try to cause confusion, but faith alone is DEAD and CANNOT SAVE anyone. See James 2:14, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24.

You go against me all the time for saying we have to do more than believe. Are you having a hard time focusing?

God's Truth

You aren't obeying when you continue to preach a false gospel of works and self effort. :chew:

Well, you are obeying the father of lies, but hey.....

It isn't a lie to preach obedience to Christ!

Was God lying through out the Old Testament, and was Jesus lying in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John?

God's Truth

If I didn't know better, I'd think you got your little feelings hurt.

Your spite has snuck up and bit ya on the behind.....it's yours, Pops. Claim it.

lol I can't believe that you would think for a minute anyone would care any less what you think of them.

glorydaz

NO ONE would be exalted to be with the Father if they did not obey by humbling themselves.

Oh, so you think humbling yourself is boasting about how you obeyed your way into God's good graces and salvation. And you think humbling yourself is claiming how you have to obey to stay saved. :kookoo:

You do say nothing we do matters except believing.

I give credit to our Lord Jesus Christ for saving and keeping me once I believed. Is that bad? :idunno:

You are wrong though and do try to cause confusion, but faith alone is DEAD and CANNOT SAVE anyone. See James 2:14, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24.

I've told you, faith is never alone once it's accessed God's Grace. :doh:

You go against me all the time for saying we have to do more than believe. Are you having a hard time focusing?

Not at all. I have God's free Gift of salvation. You don't.

You're still trying to earn what cannot be earned by any man or woman.

popsthebuilder

I answered that question with Scripture. That you find Scripture unintelligible is no surprise to anyone.

The post you should be responding to can be found by following the little blue arrow....which I'm sure you'll claim you can't do. It was your made up statement about when "the Christ was manifest in Jesus".
Keep attempting to misdirection from the question asked; it's okay; I know you wouldn't dare actually answer it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Oh, so you think humbling yourself is boasting about how you obeyed your way into God's good graces and salvation. And you think humbling yourself is claiming how you have to obey to stay saved. :kookoo:

I give credit to our Lord Jesus Christ for saving and keeping me once I believed. Is that bad? :idunno:

I've told you, faith is never alone once it's accessed God's Grace. :doh:

Not at all. I have God's free Gift of salvation. You don't.

You're still trying to earn what cannot be earned by any man or woman.

How was it these people were going to be blessed as Jesus' family and friend?

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those whohear the word of God and obey it."

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

popsthebuilder

Nah, I won't cast pearls to the swine. You've had your chance, and you've blown it.
But I'm sanctimonious?

Go read after you never justify why you call me swine, and see if we are to guide one another or get but hurt and accuse them blindly at ever turn afterwards. Are we supposed to forgive? Oh wait; you openly speak against works which means that none of the guidance Christ Jesus gave all through his self sacrifice is even relevant to you. Why would I ask you?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

glorydaz

Because man's efforts were never enough to reconcile him to God.

Then what of those found pleasing to GOD prior to the manifestation of the Christ within Jesus?

What?

No....you said something about how Jesus would have needed to die if any was able to do what GOD expected, to which I asked; then what of those found pleasing to GOD prior to Jesus of Nazareth. To which you have yet to even attempt to intelligibly answer.

Now you've changed "reconciling" to "pleasing God"...without even a backward glance at what that means.

So none pleased GOD prior to Jesus walking the Earth? Is that your claim?

I followed the blue arrows for you. It's amazing how you can totally misread what has been written. :nono:

So then.......your claim must be, and clearly is, that Jesus need not have come if all were as pleasing to God as you and God's Untruth. Gotcha :thumb:

glorydaz

But I'm sanctimonious?

Well, yeah, now that you mention it.

Go read after you never justify why you call me swine, and see if we are to guide one another or get but hurt and accuse them blindly at ever turn afterwards.

Oops you're losing your temper. :popcorn:

I love how you hypocrites get so offended, and think nothing of falsely accusing others. :rotfl:

Are we supposed to forgive? Oh wait; you openly speak against works which means that none of the guidance Christ Jesus gave all through his self sacrifice is even relevant to you. Why would I ask you?

There you go. Proving what I just said was true. :e4e: