The Sanity Of Certain People On This Site

Quincy

I can understand your disappointment but I don't think it's fair to specifically point this at directly at TOL. Sure, it is predominately Christian but I've seen plenty of people identifying by that label do wrong things, especially in an anonymous environment. It's a people + internet dilemma.

I personally don't mind searching through some rotten apples for that one decadent, fresh piece of fruit that just fell from the tree.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
did someone refer your church to the Whore of Babylon?

that happens all the time
but
I was referring to calling christians whores just because they voted republican
and
the reason they voted republican is because the democratic party supports abortion
and
christians cannot ignore that

JosephR

that happens all the time
but
I was referring to calling christians whores just because they voted republican
and
the reason they voted republican is because the democratic party supports abortion
and
christians cannot ignore that

well chys...as u might already know.. I dont vote..

I wont go with the lesser of two evils,, they are both evil..

but unborn children should have someone stand up for them...

No person alive ever voted,that was aborted..

JosephR

why don't you?

I do, when I speak..as I just did.

bit as a party I cannot vote on that subject alone,,as I said,,both are evil,just one not so much as the other..

does not Bible not teach that politicians by definition are liars?

its a power struggle... and my vote wouldnt count, I researched how the electoral collage works.. the feed the masses lies and they do eat..

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I do, when I speak..as I just did.

bit as a party I cannot vote on that subject alone,,as I said,,both are evil,just one not so much as the other..

does not Bible not teach that politicians by definition are liars?

its a power struggle... and my vote wouldnt count, I researched how the electoral collage works.. the feed the masses lies and they do eat..

why should we listen to someone who won't even vote to protect the unborn child?

JosephR

why should we listen to someone who won't even vote to protect the unborn child?

the struggle is not with the law, the struggle is in the heart.

you need to address the sickness and not treat the affects.

you say,make it illegal for women to abort, I say show them LOVE and they would not wish to abort in the first place.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the struggle is not with the law, the struggle is in the heart.

you need to address the sickness and not treat the affects.

you say,make it illegal for women to abort, I say show them LOVE and they would not wish to abort in the first place.

are you suggesting we don't need police?

JosephR

are you suggesting we don't need police?

I dont need police...

and what you or anyone else needs I have no right to say...

yet "I " have police...

so again, you think a LAW that say abortion is illegal will make them stop hating or thinking it is best to end the poor babys life?

It is against your LAW to commit suicide,, how does that work out?

It is against the LAW to murder...

You see where I am going with this..

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I see what you did there
Well I certainly hope so. :)

are you afraid of offending those who offend me?
And this is why I once told you to watch how much beer you were consuming, especially around an open flame. Because if there's one thing I'm noted for its taking the side least offensive to the power structure, from Islam to marriage to whatever you're having cut it with water. :)

You're mostly still going on about Nick, I suppose. I enjoy talking football with him, but I've publicly criticized him for his treatment of anna, by way of doubling down. Some might suggest I present too much (supportive tissue). :eek:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
ah yes - tennis

the game of girls

and girlymen :chuckle:

ngbbs471fc52b10daa.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
ah yes - tennis

the game of girls

and girlymen :chuckle:
Just making sure you'd get the reference.

Never cared for the game myself...but I'd have loved to see you try that line with Jimmy Conners on or off a court. :)

:mock: Sod's ERA