The Sanity Of Certain People On This Site

Jewels-PiXie

I think it's absolutely disgusting that you have allowed a thread entitled 'Mark Seasigh's Sanity' to remain on here. I notice you have banned him, that thread should be banned,
The behaviour of a certain few people on here is repellent and despicable . If you think that this kind of bullying earns you favour in God's eyes, then you leave a lot to be desired.
This site has fast gone from being TOL site to TROLL site.
Extremely disappointed.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think it's absolutely disgusting that you have allowed a thread entitled 'Mark Seasigh's Sanity' to remain on here. I notice you have banned him, that thread should be banned,
The behaviour of a certain few people on here is repellent and despicable . If you think that this kind of bullying earns you favour in God's eyes, then you leave a lot to be desired.
Extremely disappointed.

I was one of the folks he attacked. every PM he sent and most all posts on the board to me or about me inferred homo-sexuality, calling me girl, insults and strange behavior. he went "off" on many members here and threatened me physically and personally. wishing death on me and my mother. be informed before you spout off. he is here under 10 or more names EVERYDAY. alot have the same Birth date 11-30 -(probably changed that cuz i told the freak). my rebuke was necessary and founded - God Bless You - Friend(self ?) SeaJewels - :patrol:

heir

TOL Subscriber
There's a spiritual war going on. It's not pretty all of the time. Put on the whole armour of God and stand.

Jewels-PiXie

Don't forget you're here under fake names Patrick Jane

Don't forget you're here under fake names Patrick Jane

Colin Baker for one

I was one of the folks he attacked. every PM he sent and most all posts on the board to me or about me inferred homo-sexuality, calling me girl, insults and strange behavior. he went "off" on many members here and threatened me physically and personally. wishing death on me and my mother. be informed before you spout off. he is here under 10 or more names EVERYDAY. alot have the same Birth date 11-30 -(probably changed that cuz i told the freak). my rebuke was necessary and founded - God Bless You - Friend(self ?) SeaJewels - :patrol:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Extremely disappointed.

If ya can't take the heat; get outta Dodge?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Extremely disappointed.

You do not use sharp or extreme language, TOL folk are down where the rubber meets the road, but your imput so far has been pretty negative. Have you anything positive to share?

Jewels-PiXie

Nothing positive to share when I see bullying occurring , no.
Nor when I know people like Patrick Jane are using fake names and then blaming other people for the exact same thing.

You do not use sharp or extreme language, TOL folk are down where the rubber meets the road, but your imput so far has been pretty negative. Have you anything positive to share?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One of his numerous other names on here is either Charlie or Colin Baker.

I don't know who he is or isn't or may be, however, IF you are correct, give it some time. Those who make up multiple ID's to troll the forum, will eventually get caught and the ID will end up being permabanned.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Nothing positive to share when I see bullying occurring , no.
Sometimes that can be a matter of perspective though, JP. And ganging up on Hitler isn't always a sign of bullying, by way of example.

I didn't read anything by Mark that I can think of, didn't look twice at the thread you're talking about. And I've had more than a few threads started by people angry with me over this or that, so I know how it can go, but I'd caution you to do a search on what the person you see as being victimized was saying. See what he's about before you judge the people responding to him.

It's as simple as finding one of his posts and clicking on the username. A drop down menu will have as an option all of the last 100 posts he's made. Then you can click on them and back out and look down the list. A good friend here once suggested I do that before I committed myself to a disagreement or a friendship here.

It's sound advice. Helps you get a sense of who is trolling and who isn't.

Nor when I know people like Patrick Jane are using fake names and then blaming other people for the exact same thing.
It is an interesting course of action a few have taken. I don't have the inclination or energy for it and I don't see the value in it, but that's life for you. Jane went after me hook and claw a while back for no discernible reason, but he calms down over time, I think. :think: Maybe. :chuckle: You have to take a lot of people as you meet them, until both of you have had enough time to figure out where you really want to stand in relation.

:cheers:

Dennyg1

BANNED
Banned

Patrick Jane is correct. The thread started as an honest question after I observed the disconnect of Mark's thoughts, his constant anti-Catholic and anti-gay slurs, and wishing bad things upon others and their families.
But the main thing that called his sanity into question was the CONSTANT paranoid accusations that several different users were actually one, leading him to go on long messaging sprees. I still have some messages on my profile wall but they aren't particularly bad ones. But I have no issues with the thread being removed.

PiXie: do you think it's bullying to respond to paranoia and hostility with a question?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Extremely disappointed.

don't let the door hit you in the butt! :wave2:

bc3b460b3a89888342d3606ed0020567.jpg