The Sanity Of Certain People On This Site

resodko

BANNED
Banned
the-lady-doth-protest-too-much-me-thinks-6.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It's only a question of whether you understand it or not, literally. And in the day of Google you don't even have to have the base line to find out.

are you insinuating that I need google to understand your posts?
or
that I don't know how to use it?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
"The lady doth protest too much methinks...
Nah, that's just as off as the gender reference...It's like taking a shot then making a point of tainting a response with some "have to have the last word" comment aimed, ironically enough, at securing it. :)

are you insinuating that I need google to understand your posts?
or
that I don't know how to use it?
You having problems with software? That would be something. :chuckle: It was a general use of the pronoun, given you were making general comments. I don't worry about anyone missing the Inquisition note, since they could Google if they didn't understand and if they don't want to it won't matter, since they won't understand anyway and any inference they draw will be on them.

Or, a lot of my humor is skewed toward an audience who shouldn't have to use Google to begin with. The layered stuff is aimed at general admission plus and some of it is just a banana peel.

Habetis bona deum.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Nah, that's just as off as the gender reference...It's like taking a shot then making a point of tainting a response with some "have to have the last word" comment aimed, ironically enough, at securing it. :)

actually, all it was was making an insinuation to see if you'd bite

and you did! :banana:

:mock:town, who doth protest too much, girlishly

btw - thanks for the chuckle about the last word thing - hilarious coming from the king of locking down threads :darwinsm:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

You having problems with software? That would be something. :chuckle: It was a general use of the pronoun, given you were making general comments. I don't worry about anyone missing the Inquisition note, since they could Google if they didn't understand and if they don't want to it won't matter, since they won't understand anyway and any inference they draw will be on them.

Or, a lot of my humor is skewed toward an audience who shouldn't have to use Google to begin with. The layered stuff is aimed at general admission plus and some of it is just a banana peel.

Habetis bona deum.

I have a question for you
if
you don't mind my changing the subject

in another thread I am being called the whore of the republican party
and
was wondering
if
I should report the post

I don't really have a lot of experience with this
and
thought you might be able to help me out

resodko

BANNED
Banned
if

and
was wondering
if
I should report the post

and

you should lock it down
and
get the last word
but
you'll run the risk
of
being girly

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
actually, all it was was making an insinuation to see if you'd bite

and you did! :banana:
Yeah, that was some accomplishment. You should definitely put it on your resume. Along the lines of: made an internet post and got a response. Could be a difference maker.

:mock:town, who doth protest too much, girlishly
This must be what it feels like to actually be heroin. :plain:

btw - thanks for the chuckle about the last word thing -
It's something you like to do and I meant to tell you I thought it was funny. :idunno:

hilarious coming from the king of locking down threads :darwinsm:
I've never locked a thread to have the last word.

By the way, though you don't see it, you can't really say I have to keep arguing (have the last word) then try to make a case that I'm avoiding argument by locking threads.

Well, you can, but you just end up looking goofy.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
if

and
was wondering
if
I should report the post

and
It's like neg rep. You'll get the hang of it if you want to, won't you.

Anyway, you should ask one of the perennial winners of the Cub Reporters thread. They have vastly more experience with that sort of thing.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It's like neg rep. You'll get the hang of it if you want to, won't you.

Anyway, you should ask one of the perennial winners of the Cub Reporters thread. They have vastly more experience with that sort of thing.

since you started that thread

you are the obvious go to guy for questions like this

resodko

BANNED
Banned
town coquettishly tosses his hair, bats his eyelashes and replies:
I've never locked a thread to have the last word.

of course you do, mary

sure, you claim you're doing it for other reasons, but you're not fooling anybody

it's much like your habit of waiting to respond until a poster has logged off :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
town coquettishly tosses his hair, bats his eyelashes and replies:
Your adding of a persistent sexual aspect to this, given the degree of your obsessive compulsive, is worrisome. :plain:

of course you do, mary
Ah, the he-man angle again. By all means, tell us what a burly, intimidating goof you are. :D

sure, you claim you're doing it for other reasons, but you're not fooling anybody
Not trying to. Honest people don't tend to, to give you an insight.

it's much like your habit of waiting to respond until a poster has logged off :chuckle:
See what I mean? I'm pretty well noted as someone who will engage whenever he's here, most recently I was debating four or five at a time over the atheist billboard.

So that's three strikes and you're...well, you. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
since you started that thread

you are the obvious go to guy for questions like this
Like thinking the person to ask about batting practice is the guy who mostly writes a baseball column. :plain: Though I do get in the batting cage now and again.