The Sanity Of Certain People On This Site

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
nick just called nang a filthy liar
and I wonder if town would report something like that
As part of a larger tantrum or pattern in a discourse, I probably would. But if I was having a disagreement and someone said it I'd step around it or challenge them on the point of that sort of nonsense, until it became part of a pattern.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
As part of a larger tantrum or pattern in a discourse, I probably would. But if I was having a disagreement and someone said it I'd step around it or challenge them on the point of that sort of nonsense, until it became part of a pattern.

with nick it is a pattern

how long have you been here?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
with nick it is a pattern
Depends on the person and the subject. I've had a great many conversation with him that had nothing to do with that. And I've had some where he acted like an angry blockhead.

how long have you been here?
Long enough to know which of those conversations I'm going to have depending on the subject. Now if someone comes after you and dogs you, interjects that sort of thing report it, by all means. Keep reporting it and eventually someone will notice, favored or not...that's been my experience.

IMJerusha

Just curious, has anyone else noticed the JP MO of creating a thread of discontent, making a few posts then stepping out to watch the fur fly?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nang is a filthy liar. So there. She says God creates people to send them to hell for his pleasure. That isn't true and she knows it isn't true.

4. Thou SHALL NOT call other TOL members names without cause. Appropriately identifying the wicked is not only allowed but encouraged. Again, TOL is a right-wing Christian forum and therefore our bias is not hidden.

chyrsostom, I have never broken any of the rules here. I highlighted this one for obvious reasons. Well, it might not be obvious to shaggy or CL.