The Imaginary Covenant of Grace

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Try at least 4,000 years openly and the best part of 2,000 hiddenly.

God's miracles start with God saying "Let there be light" they abound toward the Patriarchs, through the judges and prophets, through the gospels and post gospel ....until the Catholic usurpation, from whence God still worked miracles but not openly...how can God authenticate a lie? how could He bless the idolatry of the Eucharist?

God is the God of miracles from start to finish. Miracles are His hallmark....Jesus said "if I had not done the works among them which no man can do they would have no sin"

Jesus said "if you don't believe My word believe in the miracles that I do in the Father's name"

Jesus said "if the miracles done in North America had been done in Sodom it would have remained to this day"

Paul said "I come not in wisdom of man's word but in POWER And DEMONSTRATION of the Holy Spirit. that your faith might not stand in man's word but in the power of God"

Not quite my little one. I'm talking about miracles performed by men of God. Elijah has 10. I think. Not hundreds or thousands. 10.

Go figure.

The apostles had what? 20 - 40 years of ministry?

You are not answering me but are speculating and go beyond what is written.

Even if miracles are now in full force (I don't believe they are) you still have to concede my argument of a very low amount of time in mans 6000 years to which scripture records men performing miracles. If you disagree with the observation prove it with scripture.

No charge for this

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Not quite my little one. I'm talking about miracles performed by men of God. Elijah has 10. I think. Not hundreds or thousands. 10.

Go figure.

The apostles had what? 20 - 40 years of ministry?

You are not answering me but are speculating and go beyond what is written.

Even if miracles are now in full force (I don't believe they are) you still have to concede my argument of a very low amount of time in mans 6000 years to which scripture records men performing miracles. If you disagree with the observation prove it with scripture.

No charge for this

This is why you do not receive miracles.....throw those levers forward, go into believe mode.

This is YOUR time

Everything God does is a miracle. I never cease to marvel at the miracle of eyesight....when I see sickness, poverty, every form of oppression I know I am looking at a withdrawing of God's miraculous power .

What we have today in the west is the direct result of gospel truths discovered and implemented by past generation....truths founded upon miracles

Christ's birth
His death
His resurrection.
His continuing life.

You can have as much of the power of these astounding miracles as you need, as much as you can believe for.

To meet YOUR needs today.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
....uh you have to look up, not down like Peter who began to sink in the waves

not around like David who counted his resources and lost them in the plague

but LOOK UP, LOOK UP. If you can see it you can have it.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
This is why you do not receive miracles.....throw those levers forward, go into believe mode.

This is YOUR time

Everything God does is a miracle. I never cease to marvel at the miracle of eyesight....when I see sickness, poverty, every form of oppression I know I am looking at a withdrawing of God's miraculous power .

What we have today in the west is the direct result of gospel truths discovered and implemented by past generation....truths founded upon miracles

Christ's birth
His death
His resurrection.
His continuing life.

You can have as much of the power of these astounding miracles as you need, as much as you can believe for.

To meet YOUR needs today.

Ah yes I forgot

Book of first balonyens
Thx!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
....uh you have to look up, not down like Peter who began to sink in the waves

not around like David who counted his resources and lost them in the plague

but LOOK UP, LOOK UP. If you can see it you can have it.

My power is to use the Spiritual gifts I have. I haven't been given the sign gifts.

Ben Masada

...all conditional upon faith, you have to BELIEVE in God's promise....faith is imparted to us as a free gift of God's grace [mercy].

Faith without the works of the Law is as good as a body without the breath of life. DEAD if you know what I mean. (James 2:26) Hence, faith can never be a free gift, since you have to pay with obedience of the Law to prove you are faithful. That's the point with Abraham who was justified only after he proved his faith with obedience. (James 2:21)

Dialogos

Does sin in the life of believers of the Gospel of grace disqualify them from being saved, as Paul Washer and others claim?

It couldn't possibly.

1 John 1:8 makes it clear that those who claim to be without sin are lying.

Incidentally I don't think Paul Washer claims this.

Ben Masada

There are 8 covenants found in the scriptures.
1. Edenic -temporal conditional
2. Adamic - unconditional
3. Noahic - unconditional
4. Abrahamic - unconditional
5. Land - unconditional
6. Mosaic - temporal conditional
7. Davidic - unconditiona
8. New - unconditional

5 of 8 made with Israel. Gentiles were alienated from the covenants

ALL Covenants are by nature conditional. Whether they are between HaShem and us or between two nations or between ourselves. Pay attention when you read about a Covenant in the Tanach. You will notice "if" once or more than several times. "If" is the token that identifies the conditions of the Covenants. A Covenant cannot be unconditional because we have been granted with the attribute of Freewill which is respected even by HaShem Himself, except in the case of "Pichuach Nephesh" which was used between Moses and Pharaoh.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is a misguided idea out there that God has two Covenants, one being the Law and the other being the imaginary Covenant of Grace found nowhere in scripture. Lol

I have a problem with this. Because this 2 covenant theory implies that God saved people by works in one part of the history of mankind and now God saves people by grace.
I suppose you do not recognize that the CoW applied only in the Garden in Eden? What were the stipulations given to Adam? Hint: "Do this and live." :AMR:

AMR

Ben Masada

Receiving blessings from a covenant that God made with another Him making that covenant WITH YOU.

A covenant has a condition, somewhere, that one or both parties agree to meet. Grace has no conditions. We all are under grace. No covenant was made during this dispensation of grace with Gentiles or Jews.

When you say that we are all under grace, it is absolutely no different from saying "we are all under the Law." The Law was given as a result of God's grace. Had He not used his benevolent grace to give us the Law, we would not have evolved to be a nation of order and progress but still living under the law of the jungle. By giving us His Law He is simply testing our attribute of Freewill and elevating us into the level of human beings with intellectual power.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
When you say that we are all under grace, it is absolutely no different from saying "we are all under the Law." The Law was given as a result of God's grace. Had He not used his benevolent grace to give us the Law, we would not have evolved to be a nation of order and progress but still living under the law of the jungle. By giving us His Law He is simply testing our attribute of Freewill and elevating us into the level of human beings with intellectual power.

By giving us the law, He is showing us how far apart our righteousness is from His.

Ben Masada

By giving us the law, He is showing us how far apart our righteousness is from His.

You can say that again! Anyway, to be as righteous as righteous is the Lord, it is for humans a process of a lifetime. That's what life is all about: The struggle for perfection. "Be perfect as perfect is the Lord."

glorydaz

You can say that again! Anyway, to be as righteous as righteous is the Lord, it is for humans a process of a lifetime. That's what life is all about: The struggle for perfection. "Be perfect as perfect is the Lord."

Even a lifetime of struggle would not accomplish that.