ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMJerusha

I don't make excuses when I say ugly things to folks, if that is the truth of how I really feel about them.

You don't confess your sin either or show the least bit regret. How does that equate with repentance?

If I call ya an idiot, it's because that's what I really think of you.

And it reflects first and foremost on the Ruach and Yeshua and then on you, not me.

If I called you nice, but didn't really believe you were nice, then that would be very disingenuous of me.

But it would speak a lot better for Yeshua.

How do you think God feels about folks being disingenuous?

I think He would be really angry about you being disingenuous about the Ruach and Mashiach. Don't throw your humanism on them.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Someone who lives to satisfy the flesh is not allowing Christ to live in them.

Why do you think we would disagree with this? You are knocking down straw dummies in order to declare victory. Enjoy your false victory.

IMJerusha

Why do you think we would disagree with this? You are knocking down straw dummies in order to declare victory. Enjoy your false victory.

Considering Tambora's last post to me, it's not the least bit a straw dummy. Tell me why the Ruach would lead us to break one of God's commands?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
It's how I really feel about it.
Would you rather I lie about how I really feel about it?

I would prefer MADists did not share their emotions at all. There is no reason for emoting angry thoughts and desires to hurt, when and if they think they are promoting their righteous cause.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is threatening to slap an old lady around, Christian or not?
Was calling 1PeaceMaker 1Piece Christian or not?

We can go back and forth all day long with this "Who's a better Christian?" attitude.

IMJerusha

We can go back and forth all day long with this "Who's a better Christian?" attitude.

I thought that account was dispelled as not having occurred? That being said, no one of us is greater or better than another.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Is someone who threatens with violence qualified to call themselves Christian? I am not discussing who is a better Christian, but whether talking about slapping an old lady around is Christian at all!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When people are going to come at me and attack me for simply disagreeing, and call me a homo, wolf, demon and damn me to hell, it tells me that they are nowhere spiritually. Flakes, carnal etc....

I will never attack anyone for simply disagreeing with me, but if you lot are determined to find character flaws in me, go ahead. I put zero value on your opinion of me. You're no one to me.

i don't know if folks are "coming at you" or simply responding to your assumptions and wrong interpretations. this site is not all lovey dovey when you preach false doctrine and wrong interpretations. slow down before you attack, then you won't be "attacked". it's funny when folks try to dispute God's Word given to Paul first, because those that do, eventually discover they have been wrong . . for so long. then they are bitter and angry, and never admit it, clinging to their prior understanding. we didn't write it, Paul did, after speaking with GOD. First - :patrol: - BTW, it's ok, you are still somebody to me, even though i am no one to anyone

andyc

It's how I really feel about it.
Would you rather I lie about how I really feel about it?

No.

But I interpret it as the way you devalue what I say.
I don't ever recall being harsh to you, only the things that you believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.