ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

you do too. you are simply "stuck", outside Paul's Gospel ? i don't think you are, that's why you're here. it will become clearer as you pay attention - :patrol:

When people are going to come at me and attack me for simply disagreeing, and call me a homo, wolf, demon and damn me to hell, it tells me that they are nowhere spiritually. Flakes, carnal etc....

I will never attack anyone for simply disagreeing with me, but if you lot are determined to find character flaws in me, go ahead. I put zero value on your opinion of me. You're no one to me.

IMJerusha

Is it hogwash for him to say it if that is the way he really feels?
Or would rather he lie about the way he really feels?

It's hogwash because it is a byproduct behavior of wrong doctrine. I wasn't criticizing him at all. We aren't to sin more, show absolutely no restraint or care for the feelings of others in the Body so that God's Grace might increase.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
There are none righteous, Tambora. I've never declared myself righteous but I have not called people names here either. Answer my question and stop deflecting.

I don't make excuses when I say ugly things to folks, if that is the truth of how I really feel about them.

If I call ya an idiot, it's because that's what I really think of you.
If I called you nice, but didn't really believe you were nice, then that would be very disingenuous of me.

How do you think God feels about folks being disingenuous?

andyc

I don't make excuses when I say ugly things to folks, if that is the truth of how I really feel about them.

If I call ya an idiot, it's because that's what I really think of you.
If I called you nice, but didn't really believe you were nice, then that would be very disingenuous of me.

How do you think God feels about folks being disingenuous?

So what's your basis for saying this.......

Coming from your mouth it would be more genuine than you calling me "friend".

It can only be for attacking Mid Acts Dispensationalism, for which I would quite gladly invite terrible insults, because its worthwhile in order to expose trashy theology.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul was never an Antinomian, as MADists are Antinomians.

Paul lived holy because Jesus Christ was holy. So did Peter and all the Apostles. None of them taught that redemption produced license to abandon God's moral and holy standards.

If you are saying that MAD teaches "license to sin" you have no understanding of what MAD teaches.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So what's your basis for saying this.......

It can only be for attacking Mid Acts Dispensationalism, for which I would quite gladly invite terrible insults, because its worthwhile in order to expose trashy theology.

Trashy Theology? Could you please back up that insult
with facts? Or, are you just gonna, "name call?"

Status
Not open for further replies.