ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

God, the Holy Spirit dwells within the "True Believer" and the, "True
Believer" is positioned into the ''Body of Christ" by the Holy Spirit,
through His baptism!

You see, I can look at this and know that Grosnick is understanding it as factual information regarding the technical legalities of what it means to be in Christ from an eternal security perspective.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Because the MADists I've spoken to do disagree with it. If you don't, that's fine with me.

Madists here understand things like "Christ living in you", as a positional state, not as something that is subject to the leading of the Spirit, and being yielded to God's will.

but you do. your beliefs get you "closer" to God ? closer than "madists" for sure, right ? then get on wit yo "SELF". you're done, you said your piece and proved nothing - :carryon:

View attachment 19343

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'd make the charge that you " hurt the name of Jesus Christ," that you are an embarrassment to Christianity, but that could only be a valid charge, if you were saved, a child of God. But you are not, as you are a wicked, vile child of the devil. My evidence? Every one of your satanic, Clavinist "posts."

Wolf-ette.

God, the Holy Spirit dwells within the "True Believer" and the, "True
Believer" is positioned into the ''Body of Christ" by the Holy Spirit,
through His baptism!

Would you say JohnW speaks like one who the Holy Spirit dwells in?

Is he your brother in Christ?

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
True.

It is the same gospel Peter delivered at the first.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

LA

Peter was preaching the "Kingdom Message" to the members
of the House of Israel. Whereas, Paul was preaching the "Grace
Message" to the gentiles. (us)

john w

Hall of Fame
Do MADists approve of John W threatening (twice) to slap me around?

Do you approve of yourself providing evidence, on every other post, of being an actress/hypocrite, for wailing how MADists are a bunch of meanies, with their name calling/judging, when, all the while, that is one of your "ministry's" on TOL?

Save it-it's a rhetorical q.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You see, I can look at this and know that Grosnick is understanding it as factual information regarding the technical legalities of what it means to be in Christ from an eternal security perspective.

please go away. you give us fuel, so staying is fine. but prove something with scripture, besides your weak minded thoughts and assertions

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You who cannot/will not see that, there were two messages
being preached during that era, will constantly be plagued
by assumed contradictions and misinterpretation of the
"written word of God?"

john w

Hall of Fame
Is someone who threatens with violence qualified to call themselves Christian? I am not discussing who is a better Christian, but whether talking about slapping an old lady around is Christian at all!

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108250&page=85
Post #1275

“YOU will reap what YOU have sown on this site, YOU ugly, wicked man.”-Nag to brother Nick

The actress, weighing in on what is allegedly "Christian."

Take a bow.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I would ask those who are against "Madists" do they also have
a problem with "Paul's Gospel?" And, if so, why?

We do not have any trouble with Pauls gospel for it is the same as Peters gospel.

You however introduce another gospel to supersede Pauls gospel, for you say there are two gospels.

2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Notice that Pauls Jesus, Spirit and Gospel is to those who are espoused to her husband who is Christ.

MADists deny that the Bride of Christ is the Body of Christ.

Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

MAD doctrine is designed to keep believers out of the resurrection of the Bride of Christ.

LA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Do MADists approve of John W threatening (twice) to slap me around?

figurative not literal. i deserved the same "threat" and got it, but i didn't blow it out of proportion and get "scared". i offered the other cheek, as should you. we all see what you type, so crying "innocent victim" is preposterous - :patrol:

john w

Hall of Fame
Would you say JohnW speaks like one who the Holy Spirit dwells in?

Is he your brother in Christ?

LA

I speak to wolves/wolf-ette's(communists), like the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter did, and I certainly do not negotiate with them. Why don't you/do you? Oh yes-because you're a wolf.

Get saved, wolfie.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I speak to wolves/wolf-ette's(communists), like the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter did, and I certainly do not negotiate with them. Why don't you/do you? Oh yes-because you're a wolf.

Get saved, wolfie.

No.

You speak from the devil within you.

LA

andyc

It's curious why, none of you, "Anti-Paul's Gospel" believers won't
answer ANY questions but, expect all your questions to be
answered? Just an observation!

Start a thread where you can ask all the questions you want.
I'll have to look at it tomorrow though cause I have to leave now.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No.

You speak from the devil within you.

LA

Do you consider yourself to be a qualified "exorcist?" Do you
know for a fact that JW is possessed by a demonic entity? If
so, what Scripture do you base it on? And, do you sense this
"entity?" And, better yet, are you able to demand that, this
evil spirit, leave JW?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Posters are always accusing other posters of being
"Possessed" by a demonic spirit around TOL? Are
they getting this information directly from God? Or,
are they just making it up out of anger? I suggest
these "would be exorcists" do a study on how, 'real'
demon possessed victims acted in the Scriptures?

What were the symptoms of those who were considered,
"demon possesed" according to Scripture?

Status
Not open for further replies.