ECT The core of the argument between Christians and MAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is someone who threatens with violence qualified to call themselves Christian?
Yes.

I am not discussing who is a better Christian,
Yes you are.

You want to know if John W's wording is Christian or not.
But don't want to consider whether your own words were Christian or not.

but whether talking about slapping an old lady around is Christian at all!
Was calling 1PeaceMaker 1Piece a Christian thing to do?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yes.

Yes you are.

You want to know if John W's wording is Christian or not.
But don't want to consider whether your own words were Christian or not.

Was calling 1PeaceMaker 1Piece a Christian thing to do?

Only psychotics think their bad behaviors are excusable. And they never apologize for inventing lies about others.

andyc

Why do you think we would disagree with this? You are knocking down straw dummies in order to declare victory. Enjoy your false victory.

Because the MADists I've spoken to do disagree with it. If you don't, that's fine with me.

Madists here understand things like "Christ living in you", as a positional state, not as something that is subject to the leading of the Spirit, and being yielded to God's will.

andyc

i don't know if folks are "coming at you" or simply responding to your assumptions and wrong interpretations. this site is not all lovey dovey when you preach false doctrine and wrong interpretations. slow down before you attack, then you won't be "attacked". it's funny when folks try to dispute God's Word given to Paul first, because those that do, eventually discover they have been wrong . . for so long. then they are bitter and angry, and never admit it, clinging to their prior understanding. we didn't write it, Paul did, after speaking with GOD. First - :patrol: - BTW, it's ok, you are still somebody to me, even though i am no one to anyone

I can soak up the onslaught. It's never been a problem with me over the years here. But those who do it are carnal nonetheless.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I can soak up the onslaught. It's never been a problem with me over the years here. But those who do it are carnal nonetheless.

So, you're in a position to make that judgment? What gives
you that authority? Use Scripture please? And, how that
Scripture pertains to you personally?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Me either.

That too.

You and Nang need to do some memory exercises.

Are you inventing excuses for all the bad behavior of the MAD crowd by shifting blame upon everyone else but them?

That is what bad people do . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
John W did not hurt me. But He hurts the name of Jesus Christ, and that is WORSE.

Don't you people get this at all?

I'd make the charge that you " hurt the name of Jesus Christ," that you are an embarrassment to Christianity, but that could only be a valid charge, if you were saved, a child of God. But you are not, as you are a wicked, vile child of the devil. My evidence? Every one of your satanic, Clavinist "posts."

Wolf-ette.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You don't confess your sin either or show the least bit regret. How does that equate with repentance?
I've already done that.

And it reflects first and foremost on the Ruach and Yeshua and then on you, not me.
Nope.

But it would speak a lot better for Yeshua.
It would be a lie.
How does that speak better for Jesus?

I think He would be really angry about you being disingenuous
Me too.

about the Ruach and Mashiach.
If I think you are an idiot and say so, it is not about the Spirit or Jesus.

Don't throw your humanism on them.
I don't.

IMJerusha

I've already done that.

Nope.

It would be a lie.
How does that speak better for Jesus?

Me too.

If I think you are an idiot and say so, it is not about the Spirit or Jesus.

I don't.

Booyah! Mid Acts Dispensationalism! 'Nuff said! Good night!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Because the MADists I've spoken to do disagree with it. If you don't, that's fine with me.

Madists here understand things like "Christ living in you", as a positional state, not as something that is subject to the leading of the Spirit, and being yielded to God's will.

God, the Holy Spirit dwells within the "True Believer" and the, "True
Believer" is positioned into the ''Body of Christ" by the Holy Spirit,
through His baptism!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I would prefer MADists did not share their emotions at all. There is no reason for emoting angry thoughts and desires to hurt, when and if they think they are promoting their righteous cause.

exactly, keep YOUR Emotions out and we do too - let's just compare scripture and interpretation ? oh, that has been done, then your emotions came out - :patrol:

View attachment 19342

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you inventing excuses for all the bad behavior of the MAD crowd by shifting blame upon everyone else but them?
I'm not shifting blame.
Everyone is ugly to others at times.

I don't go around crying, "But, but, but, ... he did it to me, so I have every right to do it to him".

You are not responsible for what I say to you. But you are responsible for how you respond.

I have been pointing out all along that there are none here that are not ugly at times. And if you could read their minds, it would be even more so.

That is what bad people do . . .
That would include you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang, you don't desire to see 'emotion' from others yet, you
constantly share yours with everyone! Would you consider
that to be a, "double standard?"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul's Gospel is the ONLY Message for today! God's Grace received
through our faith!

True.

It is the same gospel Peter delivered at the first.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.