The cigar lounge

Adam

Hall of Fame
Yep, another fine cigar it was.

ORTSERDN-SAMP-2.jpg

Adam

Hall of Fame
yorzhik posted my photo

Now I get to post his. Here we are at a fireworks show on July 3rd and he's smoking a Room 101

h06SMTS.jpg

CHJPWP8.jpg

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How did he like the Room 101?
I loved it. The taste was great. The only drawback was I had to take a draw more often to keep it lit. Normally I talk more while enjoying a cigar, but I found myself stopping mid-sentence when I remembered it had been some time so I'd take a puff to keep it going and then finish my sentence. I may have appeared a bit rude to Adam.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Impossible. We've known each other for 7 years now. If you were rude, I'd have said something.

:smokie: :cheers: :smokie:
Ya, no kidding. As has been demonstrated - when a friend comes to your house, you offer them a sandwich, whereas a true friend just walks in and helps themself to your 'fridge; a friend will help you up if you fall, but a true friend will stand there and laugh at you.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am seeing a patern from you. I might pony up and buy one.
You won't be disappointed if you get one from a trusted supplier. Disappointment sets in when you have to return to your other regular cigars that will never measure up to the Padron.

Whenever I smoke a Padron I have to either leave my home or post lots of notes around the house "Do Not Disturb" as it is a smoke I do not want interrupted.

Other than that, I have no opinion on the topic. ;)

AMR

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
You won't be disappointed if you get one from a trusted supplier. Disappointment sets in when you have to return to your other regular cigars that will never measure up to the Padron.

Whenever I smoke a Padron I have to either leave my home or post lots of notes around the house "Do Not Disturb" as it is a smoke I do not want interrupted.

Other than that, I have no opinion on the topic. ;)

AMR

LOL nice! I love the things too, I've still never had a 1926, but I will! I have loved every Padron I've tried so far tho'.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just finished a Trinidad Coloniales. I think it was good. The size is about a Corona. That is about as my detailed as I get. It was a good smoke, medium bodied. It was 10 euro.

rainee

Hi y'all!
Just wanted to contribute to this lovely thread too since I found this for
smoked gouda cigars and I thought of y'all!

But who wouldn't appreciate smoked gouda cigars?
Nothing like a gouda cigar you might say. :)

This particular one has chicken too...

Chicken Gouda Cigars
Ingredients

8-ounces chicken breasts, grilled, cooled and diced to ½-inch pieces
¼ cup red onion, minced
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
12 sheets Athens® Fillo Dough (9” x 14”), thawed
Cooking spray, as needed
1/2 cup light/low fat smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
2 cups baby spinach

In a small bowl, combine the red onion with the honey and red wine vinegar. Set aside for garnish.
Lay a sheet of fillo dough on a work surface. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Continue layering the fillo dough until layers are complete.

Spread half of the cheese along the bottom 2 inches of the long side of the fillo. Top the cheese with half of the chicken and then half of the spinach.

Roll the fillo up over the filling to form a roll. Continue to roll to the end of the fillo strip. Spray the outside of the cigar with cooking spray and place seam-side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Score the cigar in half. Repeat with the remaining fillo and filling to create two long cigars.

Bake cigars in a preheated oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and let set for 5- 10 minutes.

For presentation: Cut each cigar into two, 7-inch cigars and reheat on the grill or an open Panini press. Using a colander or slotted spoon to drain the liquid draining the liquid, garnish with red onion. Serve immediately.

Tip:
The smoked cheese replaces the need for bacon and the sweet and sour onions act as a healthy condiment. Grilling the chicken and the final cigar add texture, depth of flavor and eye appeal.

To serve as an appetizer, cut each 7-inch cigar into four, bite-size pieces.

Serve onions on the side to replicate ashes or stuff in one end of the cigar.

Yield: 4 cigars

From http://www.athensfoods.com/recipes/recipeconsumer.aspx?recipe_id=1320