the church

God's Truth

Ephesians 2:20

What is the Church built upon?
Is it upon the Scripture?
No.
It is built upon the Apostles (cf. Mt16:18).
Men, not books.

What Peter said, not Peter and not a building.

The TRUTH is what the Truth is built upon.

Jesus is the Truth...the words of God...the Word of God.

Last edited:

HisServant

Ephesians 2:20

What is the Church built upon?
Is it upon the Scripture?
No.
It is built upon the Apostles (cf. Mt16:18).
Men, not books.

And through the old testament, we get a great object lesson of what happens when men try and start a religion.... it is NOT God's way.

Besides, we know with 100% certainty that your 'church' is not built upon any of the Apostles... in fact, they would be horrified by that statement.

God's Truth

It is not Peter, and it is not a name of a religion or denomination. It is not a building made a specific way. It is ONLY about the Truth.

Catholics do NOT OBEY THE TRUTH, they go against the Truth.

Cruciform

Catholics do NOT OBEY THE TRUTH, they go against the Truth.
Again: Come back when you no longer reject the Triune God of the Christian faith in favor of a mere idol of your own imagining. Until then, your decidedly non-Christian opinions will remain just that.

God's Truth

Again: Come back when you no longer reject the Triune God of the Christian faith in favor of a mere idol of your own imagining. Until then, your decidedly non-Christian opinions will remain just that.

You have to obey.

Even a young child knows that the Catholics sin when they are told to call the Catholic priest 'father'.

God’s word is understandable even to a young child. How from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus, see 2 Timothy 3:15.

Cruciform

You have to obey.Even a young child knows that the Catholics sin when they are told to call the Catholic priest 'father'.God’s word is understandable even to a young child. How from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus, see 2 Timothy 3:15.
Post #2065

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You have to obey God. There is no getting away from that.
Mt7:29KJV

Both the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the Church's magisterium's latest authoritative explication of the historic Christian faith (Holy Catholicism), and your posts, exemplify and epitomize "one having authority."

The Gospel of Matthew is in part an explanation of where the Church came from, and what the Church should do now. It was assumed that we were going to mass, and interpretation of the New Testament is a free for all out of the context of mass participation. The weekly collective prayer to the Maker in the mass, featuring most prominently the reading of the Bible and the celebration of the Eucharist/the Lord's Supper/Holy Communion/the Body and Blood, is what distinguishes the Church from the rest of the world. Nobody else prays the mass.

When's the last time you attended the mass, if you actually are Catholic, and have ever actually gone to mass? I'll confess I haven't been in a few weeks now and this weekend doesn't look good for it either. Those are trespasses, according to the Church. Of course it's a trespass to not go to mass. If you're Christian, going to mass is the distinguishing feature of the Christian. If you're not a Christian, you don't go to mass. I don't go as much as I should, given that I'm imperfectly united with the Church. That's just two ways of saying the same thing. If you don't go to mass, then you're not really a Christian, unless the Church herself makes you one, which is within her power to do, given the keys (Mt16:9KJV).

Mt16:19KJV

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You have to obey God. There is no getting away from that.
Mankind can't obey God on thier own wills cause they don't understand spirtual things of God in the first place. They can't even think of God at all as soon as they are born. They stay that way till they are converted by regeneration and regeneration has the come first. Regeneration precedes faith, same as calvinism teaches. After regeneration, man is able to obey.
You obey by your own free will under your own pleasure and natural desires your born with. Things you say shows you don't understand the spirtual things of God. Rcc shows they don't either.

God's Truth

Mt7:29KJV

Both the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the Church's magisterium's latest authoritative explication of the historic Christian faith (Holy Catholicism), and your posts, exemplify and epitomize "one having authority."
That scripture is about Jesus teaching from God instead of the scribes consulting each other.

The Catholic religion has always been about consulting mere men...the Catholic popes themselves.

I tell everyone how to have a relationship with God and Jesus to where you are closer and know Him better, on your own, with Him, for yourself.

The Catholic religion wants people to be dependent upon what they say; which, is contrary to God's Word.

The Gospel of Matthew is in part an explanation of where the Church came from,
That is not true.

The gates of Hell signify someone who went to Hell and couldn't be kept back.

Jesus went to Hell and easily came out---the gates of Hell could not overcome him.

You will never have God's Truth until you come out of your false denomination.

and what the Church should do now. It was assumed that we were going to mass, and interpretation of the New Testament is a free for all out of the context of mass participation. The weekly collective prayer to the Maker in the mass, featuring most prominently the reading of the Bible and the celebration of the Eucharist/the Lord's Supper/Holy Communion/the Body and Blood, is what distinguishes the Church from the rest of the world. Nobody else prays the mass.
That is not the way Jesus says to seek and find the truth.

I want to help you, only with the truth, and you can see for yourself, but you will have nothing to do with it. Maybe one day you will want more and you might listen.

When's the last time you attended the mass, if you actually are Catholic, and have ever actually gone to mass?

The Catholic religion was my life. I would have probably defended it as you do and more, if I had not experienced the a glimpse of the truth when my mom died. Catholics do not even know if they are saved now. That is a work of the devil. I go against the devil and want to show others the truth, but people are hard and rebellious, like yourself.

I'll confess I haven't been in a few weeks now and this weekend doesn't look good for it either. Those are trespasses, according to the Church. Of course it's a trespass to not go to mass. If you're Christian, going to mass is the distinguishing feature of the Christian. If you're not a Christian, you don't go to mass. I don't go as much as I should, given that I'm imperfectly united with the Church. That's just two ways of saying the same thing. If you don't go to mass, then you're not really a Christian, unless the Church herself makes you one, which is within her power to do, given the keys (Mt16:9KJV).

Mt16:19KJV

It shows something, when you confess to me, someone other than a Catholic priest. However, I do not even think you know why it is a sin, according to the the Catholics, to miss mass.

It is a sin because they believe they have Jesus' real body at the altar.

I implore you, IF you want something more, if you want to be saved and know it, then I would like to spur you to the truth and how to find it.

God's Truth

Mankind can't obey God on thier own wills cause they don't understand spirtual things of God in the first place.

But I want to show you how to get understanding.

They can't even think of God at all as soon as they are born.

Faith comes from hearing, being taught, convinced, and persuaded.

They stay that way till they are converted by regeneration and regeneration has the come first.

The regeneration by the Holy Spirit happens after one is saved.

One is not saved when they find the perfect religion/denomination and teaching.

One is saved when they seek God, they look for God's teachings in the Holy Bible, they find them, and they obey them. Then Jesus will come into your life and help you.

Regeneration precedes faith, same as calvinism teaches. After regeneration, man is able to obey.
You obey by your own free will under your own pleasure and natural desires your born with. Things you say shows you don't understand the spirtual things of God. Rcc shows they don't either.

You are going by Calvin and not the Word of God.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No one get re' generated until they come to Jesus in faith with obedience.

Spiritually non-functional (dead) souls are not able or willing to "come to Jesus." Let alone are they capable of obedience.

God must "drag" them to Jesus and give them new living hearts, before they will even see Jesus or hear His Gospel and believe! John 6:44

Are you a JW?

dodge

Spiritually non-functional (dead) souls are not able or willing to "come to Jesus." Let alone are they capable of obedience.

God must "drag" them to Jesus and give them new living hearts, before they will even see Jesus or hear His Gospel and believe! John 6:44

Are you a JW?

God does not DRAG anyone He DRAWS them.

Jhn 6:44
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
God does not DRAG anyone He DRAWS them.

Jhn 6:44
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The original language that is translated "draw" depicts a powerful dragging :D for you see, dead unbelieving sinners do not naturally want or willfully choose to believe in Christ. John 1:13; I Corinthians 2:14

God's Truth

That is a false teaching from Calvin.

Consider more carefully about those who are dead.

The Gentiles were called dead in their sins BECAUSE they did not do the purification/ceremonial works. That does NOT mean they could not obey God!!!

No such thing about God dragging anyone.

Are you a JW?

No, absolutely not.