the church

God's Truth

We search for God by looking for Jesus' teachings in the New Testament. We find God by obeying Jesus' teachings. Never give up, give out, or give in.

God's Truth

Jesus doesn't save those that were never drawn by God and given to him.

You are mixing up the time when Jesus came and Jews were hardened.

All have a chance to be saved, even those hardened Jews when Jesus walked the earth.

They were cut off and hardened when Jesus walked the earth, and then when Jesus was crucified ALL have a chance to be saved.

John 12:40
"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Romans 11:23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You are mixing up the time when Jesus came and Jews were hardened.

All have a chance to be saved, even those hardened Jews when Jesus walked the earth.

They were cut off and hardened when Jesus walked the earth, and then when Jesus was crucified ALL have a chance to be saved.

John 12:40
"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Romans 11:23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.
No mix, just the facts

God's Truth

EVERYONE since Adam is born dead in sin.

Eph 2:1
And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

The Jews were not dead in sins. You refuse to study and believe the scriptures that I gave you that plainly explain the Gentiles were dead in their sins because they did not have circumcision and the animal sacrifices.

God's Truth

the church provides a place to go on sunday
-to worship
-to pray

I would not step foot in another Catholic church.

When a person enters a Catholic church, they are taught to bow to the statues and images up front on the "altar".

They also sit and approve of the man in front that has told them to call him 'father'.

They watch and approve of that man himself bowing to the cross and the images, and also incensing those images.

How can one who loves God go into such an evil place?